Why is yomama banned?

tennisluvr

13 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Neku chala patient ga cheppadaniki try chesina man..But you have your own doltish way of comprehending things..

Final time oksari cheptha vinte vinu ledante ignore..You were asking me how awesome it would be if someone going after my family ani..Nen ne lekka statements make cheyanu..Nu chesi untav..That's the reason Yomama went after you ani anna..Ikkada nu correct leka vere vallu correct ani cheppaledu..Dhoola koddi vere vallatho nenu English lo edo mockery chesa ani edchi sachav..

Hate me ani inthakmundu annav kabbati aa statement make chesa..Malla chesthe enti cheyakapothe endi na royya..

Ne daggara decent ga unte nakem osthadi asalu? Why are trying to be decent here?

I know you love this db, man. And this db loves you back.

I don't care. still, you are an idiot. like most here. I just want you to recognize that important fact.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• ronitreddy

• Laxman_STL

• Luke

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, khamosh1 said:

Lol Gandiji knows more abt religion than us aa? What a lovdesh guy you are.

Gandhiji - The person who slept with his nieces.

main-qimg-78f26b758cf79478c2e8c1f141ac028d-c

In the last year of his life, as communal riots erupted all over India, Gandhi thought it might have something to do with his own lack of moral purity. So he tested his celibacy afresh with two of his nieces.

naku kuda nachaledu ala naked ga oke room lo padukotam.. but his intention was not wrong there..

shallow ga ila pina kanipistunna danni batti judge cheyakunda intention ento chusthe prati panilo ayana greatness telustundi..

7 hours ago, chor said:

naku kuda nachaledu ala naked ga oke room lo padukotam.. but his intention was not wrong there..

shallow ga ila pina kanipistunna danni batti judge cheyakunda intention ento chusthe prati panilo ayana greatness telustundi..

young adult women to naked ga padukune old man intentions wrong ela avtay man@3$% its clear no