Why is yomama banned?

tennisluvr

Just now, VizagRocks said:

wait, lets see how some of these losers defend his abusive behaviour by pointing out to my behaviour.

ronit reddy made a nice start. But I don't think he'll go far with it. He seems to really believe that he can say anything insulting, and the other guy shouldn't respond in kind. That's why he sticks to his chamchas mostly. lets see how far he takes this.

These Mother fckers don't even love their fcuking country, forget about abuse

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• ronitreddy

• Laxman_STL

• Luke

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

lol. count on what? you are just another cheapo who abuses others through pr0xy. because you don't have the balls to do it directly. that's all.

I only make harmless general statements (which are true, and quite funny in a way). I've never abused or insulted anyone here, preemptively.

that said, your glee is quite obvious. Its pathetic even.

LOL..Frustration at peaks tatha..The time has come and now you should better see a Psychiatrist for your well being....!! Otherwise you will end up as a loser..

Why do you always boast about yourself? Is it a sign of your royal insanity?

And coming to your abuses, look at the statement you just made..It clearly reflects your attitude..Please grow up ..

//let someone go after you mentioning your mother and wife, every dammn time, and see how awesome it is.//

I am curious to know the amusement you find when someone going after someone's mother and spouse..What's so funny about it? Are you deprived of those relationships?

54 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

He's the alt right idiot in this db. Who thinks abusing someone's female relatives is the best argument against everything in this world.

and then lecture us on how to respect women...he is something for sure

2 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

LOL..Frustration at peaks tatha..The time has come and now you should better see a Psychiatrist for your well being....!! Otherwise you will end up as a loser..

And coming to your abuses, look at the statement you just made..It clearly reflects your attitude..Please grow up ..

//let someone go after you mentioning your mother and wife, every dammn time, and see how awesome it is.//

I am curious to know the amusement you find when someone going after someone's mother and spouse..What's so funny about it? Are you deprived of those relationships?

when did he boast about himself in that post?

mari personal abuse chesthe evarikina kopam vastadi ga uncle..dont u get it? and he meant that if someone abuses ur family..u will know the pain..I guess yomama..went after vizag's family

9 minutes ago, Laxman_STL said:

These Mother fckers don't even love their fcuking country, forget about abuse

You know what? This guy ronit reddy, along with one other guy/more, had a thread where they made fun of people who couldn't speak english properly on jobs.

But this guy can't even write a basic sentence that reasonably sums up what he wants to articulate. I don't know why, but I remembered it out of the blue.

Yeah, forget about loving their country, they hardly love themselves enough to learn English properly to settle down in the US.

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

You know what? This guy ronit reddy, along with one other guy/more, had a thread where they made fun of people who couldn't speak english properly on jobs.

But this guy can't even write a basic sentence that reasonably sums up what he wants to articulate. I don't know why, but I remembered it out of the blue.

Yeah, forget about loving their country, they hardly love themselves enough to learn English properly to settle down in the US.

oka rod tusukoni ....put in glass powder...and g lo pettu..vallaki ..debbaki pogalu ravala

1 minute ago, siru said:

when did he boast about himself in that post?

mari personal abuse chesthe evarikina kopam vastadi ga uncle..dont u get it? and he meant that if someone abuses ur family..u will know the pain..I guess yomama..went after vizag's family

I only make harmless general statements (which are true, and quite funny in a way). I've never abused or insulted anyone here, preemptively.

Denni emantaru vuncle?

Yomama Personal abuse chesthe tatha em chesindu mari..Vere valla mida personal abuse ki digindu..Daniki emanali mari?

4 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

whatever you wrote is just too stupid for me to respond to. 

Just now, ronitreddy said:

Denni emantaru vuncle?

Yomama Personal abuse chesthe tatha em chesindu mari..Vere valla mida personal abuse ki digindu..Daniki emanali mari?

from what i saw..vizag kuda yomama ni tidatadu but never dragged his family into it.

Dont bring family inbetween anedi unwritten rule.