H4 EADs - you are safe and sound amma

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

approved I-140 doesnt guaratee you GC..forget about GC ..it will not even guarantee H1 extensions... so y this kolaveri.

H4 EADs must be terminated

Yeah joke enti ante I 140 approve ayina you don't have job mobility without restarting your GC process if you want to get extensions, while the ones that are dependent on these H1Bs can work unmitigated, no terms and conditions imposed anta. 

Evadayya ee rule draft chesindi, work restrictive visa meeda unnollaki unrestricted work authorization aaa. Food notlo kaadu G lonchi doorustham annattundi ee rule. I am thinking about personally writing a letter detailing how poorly drafted this rule is and how it has increased exploitation in the labor market. I am going to send it to Jeff Sessions directly, and make sure it captures his attention. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• papampasivadu

• Batman_fan

• mekapichal_mnthmkura

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, papampasivadu said:

Those paki jobs taught us something important bro...it's called 'Dignity of labor'

folks who think they are born entitled will never understand it's meaning...

Good answer bro. Some people want to carry over their feudalistic attitudes from India over here and think they are above the rest, vellaki pungi bajayinche time daggarlone undi don't worry. 

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes correshtey. You have a point. Again I am not opposed to giving H4 EAD in principle at all, I am just against the way a good option like H4 EAD is being misused. 

I am in favor of putting a few riders with it, for example that an H4 EAD can do work in a field where he/she has prior experience or a degree related to that field of study. So that way you can't go work in a gas station or drive Uber on H4 EAD, this will atleast ensure that you aren't eating up the locals opportunities. 

Plus there has to be a minimum wage requirement for H4 EAD which doesn't exist right now. How does it make sense that an H1B holder has a minimum wage requirement while someone dependent on that H1B has unlimited work authorization and can work for minimum wage. 

GP

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah joke enti ante I 140 approve ayina you don't have job mobility without restarting your GC process if you want to get extensions, while the ones that are dependent on these H1Bs can work unmitigated, no terms and conditions imposed anta. 

Evadayya ee rule draft chesindi, work restrictive visa meeda unnollaki unrestricted work authorization aaa. Food notlo kaadu G lonchi doorustham annattundi ee rule. I am thinking about personally writing a letter detailing how poorly drafted this rule is and how it has increased exploitation in the labor market. I am going to send it to Jeff Sessions directly, and make sure it captures his attention. 

aa Obama gadu vellalo vellaki petti andarini M kudapadaniki chesadu ee rule.. no use to anybody except few loafers trying to misuse it and getting secondary time pass income for their family members... total fraud..

Just now, jbourne said:

GP lu makoddu h4 and opt meeda crying apam 

Just now, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

present situations lo H4 EAD will kill more H1 jobs than locals' jobs

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I will be doing the same. Playing field should be same for everyone. Otherwise market will be exploited. 

3 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

Those paki jobs taught us something important bro...it's called 'Dignity of labor'

folks who think they are born entitled will never understand it's meaning...

Take it easy. His attack is on bogus colleges people. 

Potta batta ankuls doing favoritism at work place and hiring your spouses, nieces, nephews on H4 EADs meeku time daggara padindi ra get ready to get slapped with fraud cases and go to jail. Already some people are being sent to cherasala meeru kooda ready kandi. 

Guys if you catch instances of this happening at your work place please contact me. Document as much as you can and record/capture this happening and send me the details. I am going to get in touch with the local DOLs and escalate this issue to Jeff Sessions. I am also going to launch this campaign on linkedin. 

Aar ya paar dekh lenge. 

Just now, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

present situations lo H4 EAD will kill more H1 jobs than locals

Lol joke esav kada bro. Look at the schools how many kids are into stem degrees and how many kids are into arts and other related subjects sad thing endii ante mana india lo mpc bipc laga ikkada arts history social service criminal justice ani janalu potharu