H4 EADs - you are safe and sound amma

tennisluvr

Just now, pavanntrmahesh said:

bro andaram fake thone start ayyamu but h4 ead ki power ekva undi aa regulations atleast taginchale so that h1b ppl are not impacted end of the day it should be win-win for both andaru bagupadale kani ekkada win-loss situation ayithunde win for h4 and loss for h1b thats point.......

Yes correct win-win I encourage. Manam manam sagam sagam, andaru bagupadithey all good. But single income H1B gallani pakkaku tappi extra income kosam H4 EADs ni techi H1Bs potta kodutunnare ade maaku kadupu manta. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• papampasivadu

• Batman_fan

• mekapichal_mnthmkura

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Suhaas said:

DHS kada bro Defending.

Isn't the case SCE vs DHS?

DHS comes under the Umbrella of DOJ which has the primary power of federal law enforcement and maintenance vested in it...

13 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

I agree with you..every client doesn't...but most of them do...

It's not about knowledge or talent...motorola phone comes for 250$, iphone comes for 650$...if client has no money,he'll go for motorola..put both the phones at the same price, decision will be clear and transparent...simple concept..

i think very few clients compromise on quality, you say most of them compromise. 

stats unte veyyandi amma.

1 minute ago, mastercheif said:

i think very few clients compromise on quality, you say most of them compromise. 

research start cheyincha ankul..adhi finish avvagane results publish chesta...@3$%

3 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

Since you made the initial statement about quality, why don't you publish your stats first...

10 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

6 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

Since you made the initial statement about quality, why don't you publish your stats first...

It's not the clients. It's the people who manage those positions. 

15 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes correct win-win I encourage. Manam manam sagam sagam, andaru bagupadithey all good. But single income H1B gallani pakkaku tappi extra income kosam H4 EADs ni techi H1Bs potta kodutunnare ade maaku kadupu manta. 

That reminds of the old but still holds good saying, rich gets richer and poor gets poorer..

already h1b uncle ikada potta ninda sampadistunadu...vadi pendlam ki kuda phukat la EAD isthe, oka aspiring young guy who is looking for a career , vadi kadupu kottinatte..and we know how these uncles can influence the position and make sure their wives can get the job easily with their references and smart skills..

There are naby EAD's...H4 EAD is the real killer and L1 is silent killer..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

That reminds of the old but still holds good saying, rich gets richer and poor gets poorer..

already h1b uncle ikada potta ninda sampadistunadu...vadi pendlam ki kuda phukat la EAD isthe, oka aspiring young guy who is looking for a career , vadi kadupu kottinatte..and we know how these uncles can influence the position and make sure their wives can get the job easily with their references and smart skills..

There are naby EAD's...H4 EAD is the real killer and L1 is silent killer..

Agree with that.

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

It's not the clients. It's the people who manage those positions. 

organizations are not made out of space debris...they are made of people...for a contractor, a client company and client manager are synonymous...in fact, client company name and details aathcare assala..

At the end of the day, your client manager is you ACTUAL client..he's the one who hires/fires you..no HR no nothing..

For the sake of this discussion, client and people who manage those positions at the client are one and the same.

6 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

organizations are not made out of space debris...they are made of people...for a contractor, a client company and client manager are synonymous...in fact, client company name and details aathcare assala..

At the end of the day, your client manager is you ACTUAL client..he's the one who hires/fires you..no HR no nothing..

For the sake of this discussion, client and people who manage those positions at the client are one and the same.

No it is not. For people who do not understand how to provide value to clients and who only worry about their jobs, client and client managers are same. 

10 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

No it is not. For people who do not understand how to provide value to clients and who only worry about their jobs, client and client managers are same. 

Value to the client?? wow..chala peddha peddha padhalu use chestunnav ga...

btw, tell me who evaluates your so called 'Value' provided to the client???

35 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

Value to the client?? wow..chala peddha peddha padhalu use chestunnav ga...

btw, tell me who evaluates your so called 'Value' provided to the client???

Definitely not desi managers. A guy who cares about company definitely do not try to compromise on quality. May be you saw 10-15 managers who tried to compromise. What you don't know is there are 1000s of managers/Directors/Controllers/VPs working their a$$ off helping their companies grow. So don't generalize all clients and put all the great people in the same category as cheap desi managers. 

It is CFOs and Board members who decide the value. They will decide the budget and projects. Finally after many iterations, some manager will get some bucket they need to adjust. 

5 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

No tensions for the next 2 years atleast you are safe ani Rahul Reddy and other lawyer diggajalu tolded yesterday live session lo. So yenjaai. 

sorry F1 OPTs, mee kashtalu eppatiki teereno. Mai woh bhagawan se prarthana karoonga. 

aunties ki H4 yenduku man...valla valla f1 students ki job pokka and others ki pay bokka....

I always support students....