H4 EADs - you are safe and sound amma

tennisluvr

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

No tensions for the next 2 years atleast you are safe ani Rahul Reddy and other lawyer diggajalu tolded yesterday live session lo. So yenjaai. 

sorry F1 OPTs, mee kashtalu eppatiki teereno. Mai woh bhagawan se prarthana karoonga. 

Live session lo. bad news. Sessions got elected ani kooda annadu. Mesthris ni disco sepisthadu sessions thatha inka

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• papampasivadu

• Batman_fan

• mekapichal_mnthmkura

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, KothaHero said:

fuckfuck f** all those fake OPT mother fuckers, go n study in a proper university or dont even come to this country to do paki jobs n do useless ms in bogus colleges

Akkada Harvard lo chadivinodu kooda H1B raaka potunnadu India ki. 

Proper university whatever university lo chadivina kooda they need a break right to establish themselves and grow in their career, intlo vahreva, jabardasth batch ni pattukochi chair warming cheyisthey adi ela sadhyam. 

24 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Live session lo. bad news. Sessions got elected ani kooda annadu. Mesthris ni disco sepisthadu sessions thatha inka

Yeah Rahul teddy gaadu vadi fake fook accent okati chandalam ga undi. 

Sessions thatha disco kosam waiting. But that might affect us adversely as well. 

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

F1 OPTs kashtam I can understand bro, and it's genuine. H4 EAD when implemented was done with good intentions in mind, but manollu nepotism and favoritism tho misused it a lot. 

So I am with F1 OPTs on this issue. They have a genuine grievance. 

misuse is the wrong word. To say, F1 OPTs ela misuse chestharo andariki telsu.

Ayina already GC process lo undi I140 ayina valla spouses ke kada ichindi H4 EAD...I dont see anything wrong here.

Ala ante, L1 lo unna vaalla spouses ki L2 EAD eppatinuncho undi..then what do you say about this ?

1 minute ago, zoolakataka_14 said:

Ayina already GC process lo undi I140 ayina valla spouses ke kada ichindi H4 EAD...I dont see anything wrong here.

Ala ante, L1 lo unna vaalla spouses ki L2 EAD eppatinuncho undi..then what do you say about this ?

i believe @tennisluvr unkul misuse ane word use chesindi H4 EADs ichinanduku kadu @zoolakataka_14 unkul....talented H1/OPT people ni ignore chesi H4 EADs ni hire chese la chesthunnaru chala mandi ...just becoz those H4 EADs are relatives

2 minutes ago, zoolakataka_14 said:

Yes correshtey. You have a point. Again I am not opposed to giving H4 EAD in principle at all, I am just against the way a good option like H4 EAD is being misused. 

I am in favor of putting a few riders with it, for example that an H4 EAD can do work in a field where he/she has prior experience or a degree related to that field of study. So that way you can't go work in a gas station or drive Uber on H4 EAD, this will atleast ensure that you aren't eating up the locals opportunities. 

Plus there has to be a minimum wage requirement for H4 EAD which doesn't exist right now. How does it make sense that an H1B holder has a minimum wage requirement while someone dependent on that H1B has unlimited work authorization and can work for minimum wage. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes correshtey. You have a point. Again I am not opposed to giving H4 EAD in principle at all, I am just against the way a good option like H4 EAD is being misused. 

I am in favor of putting a few riders with it, for example that an H4 EAD can do work in a field where he/she has prior experience or a degree related to that field of study. So that way you can't go work in a gas station or drive Uber on H4 EAD, this will atleast ensure that you aren't eating up the locals opportunities. 

Plus there has to be a minimum wage requirement for H4 EAD which doesn't exist right now. How does it make sense that an H1B holder has a minimum wage requirement while someone dependent on that H1B has unlimited work authorization and can work for minimum wage. 

*=:

16 minutes ago, zoolakataka_14 said:

approved I-140 doesnt guaratee you GC..forget about GC ..it will not even guarantee H1 extensions... so y this kolaveri.

H4 EADs must be terminated

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I am in favor of putting a few riders with it, for example that an H4 EAD can do work in a field where he/she has prior experience or a degree related to that field of study. So that way you can't go work in a gas station or drive Uber on H4 EAD, this will atleast ensure that you aren't eating up the locals opportunities. (this is not happening)

GOOD POINT

1 hour ago, KothaHero said:

fuckfuck f** all those fake OPT mother fuckers, go n study in a proper university or dont even come to this country to do paki jobs n do useless ms in bogus colleges

Those paki jobs taught us something important bro...it's called 'Dignity of labor'

folks who think they are born entitled will never understand it's meaning...