Amrican guys commitment

vendetta

3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

maturity undi akkada.

recent ga club ki poya a guy approached and i wasnt interested ani post esindi ga

e roju white guy approached not interested ani vesindi

this is a trend noo@3$%

Intresting ga unnadu handsome and navy officer anta 

7 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Naa friend okadu unnadu one of my best friends, he's a retired marine veteran and served two tours of Iraq. Very handsome guy and a cross fit model, but I don't think he's interested in marrying or having kids

2 minutes ago, vendetta said:

number ichava leda%$#$ number isthe go on a date. 

Lot of caucasian friends i have got a wild attraction for indian woman. They say things like indian woman are exotic. 

So go on a date, have fun and see what his intentions are. He can be a player or a gentleman. So first date ki velte koncham idea vastadi. 

Navy officer ante they will traveling around the world, so ekkada stationed job elantidi, family background avi ivi kanukko. 

2 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Lot of caucasian friends i have got a wild attraction for indian woman. They say things like indian woman are exotic. 

So go on a date, have fun and see what his intentions are. He can be a player or a gentleman. So first date ki velte koncham idea vastadi. 

Navy officer ante they will traveling around the world, so ekkada stationed job elantidi, family background avi ivi kanukko. 

Yup also classic mistake is to go for a fancy restaurant or go to a movie. One is needlessly expensive and you hardly get to talk to the person in the other one. 

I usually ask them out to go on a hike if they are outdoorsy, or go to a book club if they are a nerd like me. Also like mini golf 

8 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Last deployment ani cheppadu 

ante ento kudA telidu naku

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yup also classic mistake is to go for a fancy restaurant or go to a movie. One is needlessly expensive and you hardly get to talk to the person in the other one. 

I usually ask them out to go on a hike if they are outdoorsy, or go to a book club if they are a nerd like me. Also like mini golf 

Ok

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

coffee shops, bookstores as in barnes n nobles are better. Conversation start avvali and oka rapport develop avali. Oka 2 hours spend chesina bore kottatledu , can spend more time anpisthe then you can plan rest of the day. Expenses ante expectations batti untay@3$%

3 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Last deployment ani cheppadu 

ante ento kudA telidu naku

deployment ante navy valluu seas mida tirgutaru 9-18 months untay. Last deployment ante ninnu meet ayaka oka vela workout ayina oka 12-18 months kanabadanu ante assam express ani meaning. 90% of that deployment story is to fck and forget. rest 10% might be true as in we can date and see how it goes, we can talk while on deployment and if relation matures we can marry after the deployment ani. 

8 minutes ago, Hercules said:

deployment ante navy valluu seas mida tirgutaru 9-18 months untay. Last deployment ante ninnu meet ayaka oka vela workout ayina oka 12-18 months kanabadanu ante assam express ani meaning. 90% of that deployment story is to fck and forget. rest 10% might be true as in we can date and see how it goes, we can talk while on deployment and if relation matures we can marry after the deployment ani. 

Lite 12-18 months kanapadakapote enduku Pelli 

13 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Lite 12-18 months kanapadakapote enduku Pelli 

Thella navy appicers ship anchors lagutaru so pichakayalu sagipotayi anduke desi's venaka padatatu be careful