Do or die for Drama queen??

maverick23

Just now, VizagRocks said:

batman,

I'm still waiting for the caste breakup of central ministers. Lets see if your claim of upper caste politics being a phenomena of a bygone era is true.

i have no idea of ministers caste breakup.those who are capable will get. if they didn't do good job they will be kicked out.i so far never saw a central only under the prism of caste however you choose to see everything in the world in that prism and thats the difference between you and me

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• batman

• maverick23

• Tadika

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, batman said:

good for dalits

let dalits consolidate behind her if they think thats better. if its happening thats good right.why are you crying on hindutva then

do you even know that I was the biggest supporter of Hindutva on this same db?

I started posting negative on hindutva only because assholes like maverick post sh1t on dalit.

1 minute ago, batman said:

i have no idea of ministers caste breakup.those who are capable will get. if they didn't do good job they will be kicked out.i so far never saw a central only under the prism of caste however you choose to see everything in the world in that prism and thats the difference between you and me

no. the difference btwen you and me is, you defend bullshitters. I don't.

the central ministry is filled with upper castes. there it is, I said it.

nobody will be 'kicked' out. at best they'll be shuffled. everyone is incompetent.

2 minutes ago, batman said:

Hindutva should develop some sense man. denying dalit experience, forcing them to come into umbrella of Hindutva.

Now what is the difference between what communism does and what Hindutva does when it comes to dalits?

atleast these days communists are taking up dalit causes to fight against. Mostly because they have a common enemy in Hindutva.

Hava Hindutva fcuks ever fought for a dalit cause? because if they do, the entire flimsy premise on which hindutva is based will fall apart.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Hindutva should develop some sense man. denying dalit experience, forcing them to come into umbrella of Hindutva.

Now what is the difference between what communism does and what Hindutva does when it comes to dalits?

atleast these days communists are taking up dalit causes to fight against. Mostly because they have a common enemy in Hindutva.

Hava Hindutva fcuks ever fought for a dalit cause? because if they do, the entire flimsy premise on which hindutva is based will fall apart.

you dont understand hindutva

you dont understand hindutva

even you don't.

or may be you do, and want India to go back into a medieval feudal society. that's what hindutva offers, after they've gotten rid of muslims.

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I started posting negative on hindutva only because assholes like maverick post sh1t on dalit.

only one guys post changed you and your ideology? so fickle you are?

9 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

so you basically got down to his level. what is the difference then?

I don't have an ideology brother. I just hate bullshitters. When I first came in, there was a guy who posted against Hindutva, and I argued against him. 

I won't call him a bullshitter, compared to guys like you, though.

so you basically got down to his level. what is the difference then?

what is his level? lol.

what I post is not bullshit. upper castes/some OBCs are ruling India, it is true. They have cornered almost all wealth. that is also true.

what that guy(not just him) posts is just complete nonsense. 

then we'll have some guys like you, who come in and announce their bigotry as if its a medal of honor, and talk about 'levels'. lol.

calling out upper caste hegemony is not bigotry, my friend. it is the reality of modern india. 

Just now, VizagRocks said:

I don't have an ideology brother. I just hate bullshitters. When I first came in, there was a guy who posted against Hindutva, and I argued against him. 

I won't call him a bullshitter, compared to guys like you, though.

for all the bullshit you said so far this what i have to say:

historically upper caste assholes ill-treated particular people coz they were born into particular caste. now you hate particular people just coz they are born into certain caste. so what is the difference between you and the upper caste assholes you hate so much???

5 minutes ago, batman said:

may be, i don't blindly follow any ideology that suppresses other people, like you do.

Just now, batman said:

for all the bullshit you said so far this what i have to say:

historically upper caste assholes ill-treated particular people coz they were born into particular caste. now you hate particular people just coz they are born into certain caste. so what is the difference between you and the upper caste assholes you hate so much???

lol. calling out upper caste 'current' (not historic) hegemony is not hate. If you think that is hate, lol to you.

batman,

you just cannot defend Hindutva. instead you are enquiring about my life story. lol

why not just shut up and talk to likeminded friends, and jack off to hindutva's awesomeness?

don't make a fool of yourself, man.

Hindutva doesn't represent all Hindus. even you know this. but are shy to admit it.