Do or die for Drama queen??

maverick23

27 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

yes, Hindu pakistan chesi paradobbuthaaru.

adhi oddu aney ga, memu try chesthunnadhi.

turaks g lo pettali ante ala ayina no probs

nuvvu entha try cheskuni cry chesina jarageboyedhi adhe

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• batman

• maverick23

• Tadika

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

sangathi out enti? 

development ledhu bokka ledhu. jobs levu. situation itla undaga, Hindutva ki opposition strong avthuney untaaru. weak avvaru. Modi meedha cheppu veyyatam thondarlo jaraga bothondi :)

mistake of mayawati is to lean towards BJP. But since I don't know sh1t about electoral politics, I won't judge her.

even if she leans towards BJP, assholes like you will abuse her. That's because you Hindutva masquerading as anti caste warriors. You guys are probably the worst casteists.

This is frustatation and insecurity ,I wanna see after UP results...This country will be better off with Hindu talibisation than leftist-turkhi-Christian fucks...Good that Dalits with common sense are leaving Mayawati 😂

Just now, maverick23 said:

This is frustatation and insecurity ,I wanna see after UP results...This country will be better off with Hindu talibisation than leftist-turkhi-Christian fucks...Good that Dalits with common sense are leaving Mayawati 😂

agree 

1 minute ago, maverick23 said:

lol. dalits are leaving Mayawati? who told that? your favourite pink fairy?

2 hours ago, nandananditha said:

Mari 2014,  72 seats yela vachaya

Group reality teliyakunda why posting

Amen

Muslims lo less than 1% BJP esuntaadu....valla mullah,ulemas direct ga call ichaaru to no to vote for Modi....in entire country 

Just now, batman said:

its either akhilesh or bjp

mayawati is out of reckoning in uttar pradesh

does it matter? are you going to claim again that BSP is on the verge of extinction or something?

Just now, VizagRocks said:

lol. dalits are leaving Mayawati? who told that? your favourite pink fairy?

Mari 2014 lo daaniki oka MP seat kooda enduku raaledu....Dalits ke ade patent aa??....ground reality telusuko

Muslims lo less than 1% BJP esuntaadu....valla mullah,ulemas direct ga call ichaaru to no to vote for Modi....in entire country 

aa avunu. nuvvedho MIM ki continuous ga vote esinattu. 

neeku MIM etlo, muslims ki BJP atley. buddi undey muslim evadu BJP ki vote eyyadu. either vaadu rich businessman with bjp links ayyundaali, or someone who is stupid enough to believe modi will bring development. both are hopeless.

Mari 2014 lo daaniki oka MP seat kooda enduku raaledu....Dalits ke ade patent aa??....ground reality telusuko

don't drag me into this pointless conversation. neekedho pedda ground reality telisinattu.

mayawati didn't get 0% voteshare in UP.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

does it matter? are you going to claim again that BSP is on the verge of extinction or something?

Anthe ga.... ee saari raakapothe....regional party survive avadam.....that too this dumbass mayawati.....curtains for her....most of second rung Dalit leaders in BSP joined BJP before this elections....just an  FYI,Mayawati appeased and depends on Brahmin vote which constitute for 10% percent

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

aa avunu. nuvvedho MIM ki continuous ga vote esinattu. 

neeku MIM etlo, muslims ki BJP atley. buddi undey muslim evadu BJP ki vote eyyadu. either vaadu rich businessman with bjp links ayyundaali, or someone who is stupid enough to believe modi will bring development. both are hopeless.

bjp and mim same modi owaisi same anukune vallu either thurak half dciks ayundali lekunte budhi gaddi thinevaadu ayina ayundali. both are hopeless

Anthe ga.... ee saari raakapothe....regional party survive avadam.....that too this dumbass mayawati.....curtains for her....most of second rung Dalit leaders in BSP joined BJP before this elections....just an  FYI,Mayawati appeased and depends on Brahmin vote which constitute for 10% percent

she'll always have her votebank. its easy for her to survive defeats. the more she defeats, the more she'll appeal to them.

she may have miscalculated her electoral prospects (I'm not sure she did), but she can get it right next time. She'll live to fight again.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

don't drag me into this pointless conversation. neekedho pedda ground reality telisinattu.

mayawati didn't get 0% voteshare in UP.

Pity on your frustration 

Just now, batman said:

bjp and mim same modi owaisi same anukune vallu either thurak half dciks ayundali lekunte budhi gaddi thinevaadu ayina ayundali. both are hopeless

actually owaisi is more educated and sophisticated than Modi. yes, they are not the same. Modi is a dumbass, and a communal bigot like no other.