Do or die for Drama queen??

maverick23

4 minutes ago, batman said:

for all the bullshit you said so far this what i have to say:

historically upper caste assholes ill-treated particular people coz they were born into particular caste. now you hate particular people just coz they are born into certain caste. so what is the difference between you and the upper caste assholes you hate so much???

lets have a small thought experiment.

If Hindu mahasabha somehow came to power after independence, do you think they would have passed the reservation act?

to this day, the biggest cry babies against reservations come from the Hindutva camp. recently Kejriwal too. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• batman

• maverick23

• Tadika

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

batman,

you just cannot defend Hindutva. instead you are enquiring about my life story. lol

why not just shut up and talk to likeminded friends, and jack off to hindutva's awesomeness?

don't make a fool of yourself, man.

Hindutva doesn't represent all Hindus. even you know this. but are shy to admit it.

hindutva represent every1 who believes hindu/native indian culture. even abdul kalam is part of hindutva

i dont have to defend hindutva and explaining to you abt hindutva is waste coz dogs tail can never be straightened 

so sit back and enjoy the rise of hindutva

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

lets have a small thought experiment.

If Hindu mahasabha somehow came to power after independence, do you think they would have passed the reservation act?

to this day, the biggest cry babies against reservations come from the Hindutva camp. recently Kejriwal too. 

what did kerri say? i missed it

1 minute ago, batman said:

hindutva represent every1 who believes hindu/native indian culture. even abdul kalam is part of hindutva

i dont have to defend hindutva and explaining to you abt hindutva is waste coz dogs tail can never be straightened 

so sit back and enjoy the rise of hindutva

you have to defend it, because you are using it to mock me. if you don't want to, stop quoting me, and making a fool of yourself.

Hindutva will rise, no doubt. people are attracted to crap everywhere. Even Islamic brotherhood had their moment in the sun. Doesn't mean it meant well for the middle east.

4 minutes ago, batman said:

modi is virat hindu

pushing hindutva aggressively on india will break India. simple.

it has to atleast be followed with high development, so people have incentive to profit from hindu bigotry.

where is the development? you guys go and ask Modi to focus on development, and hindu bigots will take care of the rest. your Hindu nation will materialize, but atleast people will be well off.

also ask your fellowmen to stop crying on reservations like little children.

Yes. dalits, and to an extent even muslims, will vote for Modi if the asshole focuses solely on development.

but is he good enough to do it? so far he's proven to be an incompetent fcuk.

9 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

pushing hindutva aggressively on india will break India. simple.

it has to atleast be followed with high development, so people have incentive to profit from hindu bigotry.

where is the development? you guys go and ask Modi to focus on development, and hindu bigots will take care of the rest. your Hindu nation will materialize, but atleast people will be well off.

also ask your fellowmen to stop crying on reservations like little children.

he already proved in guj and he will do it for india with time

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Yes. dalits, and to an extent even muslims, will vote for Modi if the asshole focuses solely on development.

but is he good enough to do it? so far he's proven to be an incompetent fcuk.

that will never happen with any type of development. the poison of pisslam is way too much into them

17 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

you have to defend it, because you are using it to mock me. if you don't want to, stop quoting me, and making a fool of yourself.

Hindutva will rise, no doubt. people are attracted to crap everywhere. Even Islamic brotherhood had their moment in the sun. Doesn't mean it meant well for the middle east.

hindutva has sane proponents like me who will not advocate sucide bombing for religion. in fact no hindtva guy does that. so only a fool will compare hindutva with brotherhood

Muslims evvaru vote veyakunda BJP lok sabha lo UP clean sweep chesinda.. When it comes to elections people vote with flow..regardless of caste/religion. Appudu congress waste anukinnaru BJP ni geliponcharu.. BjP waste anukunte inkollaki vestaru..

6 minutes ago, vegeta said:

Muslims evvaru vote veyakunda BJP lok sabha lo UP clean sweep chesinda.. When it comes to elections people vote with flow..regardless of caste/religion. Appudu congress waste anukinnaru BJP ni geliponcharu.. BjP waste anukunte inkollaki vestaru..

if you think turaks voted for bjp then you are living in fools paradise. you know nothing abt them