• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• batman

• maverick23

• Tadika

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

does it matter? are you going to claim again that BSP is on the verge of extinction or something?

who am i to claim. you will see for your self. i mean if you come out of your denial world

Just now, VizagRocks said:

she'll always have her votebank. its easy for her to survive defeats. the more she defeats, the more she'll appeal to them.

she may have miscalculated her electoral prospects (I'm not sure she did), but she can get it right next time. She'll live to fight again.

Do you know that her brother was caught recently....what good did she do for her vote bank,when she is in power...except for statues and corruption....second rung Dalit leaders left BSP and joined BJP.....do you think "Dalits with common sense" will buy into her bullshit all the time??

Just now, batman said:

who am i to claim. you will see for your self. i mean if you come out of your denial world

post fact argument evadiki kaavaali? if you are such a genius at predicting sh1t, go do it with trading and make some money.

on a db, try to explain why you take a particular stance, because that's the way you have a conversation. Not by saying, I'll be right, because when I'm right, you'll see that I was right.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

actually owaisi is more educated and sophisticated than Modi. yes, they are not the same. Modi is a dumbass, and a communal bigot like no other.

lol what use is of education if owaisi talks as a dumbass? if you link education with dumbness then most dalits are uneducated so are they dumbass as well?

1 minute ago, maverick23 said:

Do you know that her brother was caught recently....what good did she do for her vote bank,when she is in power...except for statues and corruption....second rung Dalit leaders left BSP and joined BJP.....do you think "Dalits with common sense" will buy into her bullshit all the time??

what did BJP do in all the states it is ruling?

All worst states in India are being ruled by BJP. She atleast prevented BJP from inciting communal riots. That's good enough. Someone to keep this Hindutva thugs in check is a great thing.

akhilesh couldn't.

Just now, batman said:

lol what use is of education if owaisi talks as a dumbass? if you link education with dumbness then most dalits are uneducated so are they dumbass as well?

lol... your anti dalit stance is exposed again and again. Like all of Hindutva bigots.

I'm talking about Modi, and you talk about dalits? lol. This is the reason why dalits shouldn't vote for Hindutva fcuks. 

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

actually owaisi is more educated and sophisticated than Modi. yes, they are not the same. Modi is a dumbass, and a communal bigot like no other.

But he's is 3 time chief minister .....prime minister ....where can this street dog fit in??....pity on your frustration 

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

what did BJP do in all the states it is ruling?

All worst states in India are being ruled by BJP. She atleast prevented BJP from inciting communal riots. That's good enough. Someone to keep this Hindutva thugs in check is a great thing.

akhilesh couldn't.

There is no family drama....crime is relatively lower....stable government....less corruption charges....way better compared to congress-leftist states....😁

Just now, maverick23 said:

But he's is 3 time chief minister .....prime minister ....where can this street dog fit in??....pity on your frustration 

he's still a communal bigot and a criminal who allowed riots happen under his watch.

Owaisi is an angel compared to this guy.

Just now, maverick23 said:

There is no family drama....crime is relatively lower....stable government....less corruption charges....way better compared to congress-leftist states....😁

bullshit. almost all developed states are ruled by non-bjp parties. BJP is good only for bhashan baaji.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

post fact argument evadiki kaavaali? if you are such a genius at predicting sh1t, go do it with trading and make some money.

on a db, try to explain why you take a particular stance, because that's the way you have a conversation. Not by saying, I'll be right, because when I'm right, you'll see that I was right.

ok here is some electoral knowledge to you which you clearly lack....

total dalits in UP 21 %.all UP Dalits are not loyal to mayawati, only jatavs are who form 12 %. this base she can keep for ever but will never be able to win elections.

inferiority complex driven dalit politics will go no where. if mayawati sticks to it she will be a goner soon. 

also like jayalalitha she never encouraged other dalit leaders in her party due to insecurity. see what is happening with aidmk. 

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

bullshit. almost all developed states are ruled by non-bjp parties. BJP is good only for bhashan baaji.

Odiyamma....neeku mamolu TT lu leevu gaa....oka sari news chuda ra!!

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

lol... your anti dalit stance is exposed again and again. Like all of Hindutva bigots.

I'm talking about Modi, and you talk about dalits? lol. This is the reason why dalits shouldn't vote for Hindutva fcuks. 

lol you couldn't even take a simple question. i only asked a question based on your logic when did i even take a stance. along with logic have you lost the ability to read