desi gallu bars ki vellakandi raa ayya.. ROJULU maarayi

chedugudu_chidambaram

22 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Sensible post

*=: @crazymatta baa..

24 minutes ago, crazymatta said:

mari too much cheyakandi naa matta oka dagara jarigindhi ani anni chotla ade repeat avalani em ledu

same turakkss antha terr-ists le anatu undhi idhi bhi naa matta

mari all terr-ists turakks ee kada nee matta..

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spell_Hunter

• Quickgun_murugan

• tennisluvr

• papampasivadu

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

psychos ekkadaina untaru...not only bars....itla alochisthu unte full body bullet proof jacket konukkovadam better....patanjali odu bullet-proof jackets emaina thayaruchesthado ledho chudali

57 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

pedda varu 

adi correct bhayya they respect if  u are engaged with someone conversation in bar 

I spoke with many while in Mom& pop stores and local bars most of them were friendly few racist may of media.

they like if r doing pursuing a degree 

Right on

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Ekkadikaina vellochu man.. kani group lo unnappudu kastha local bhasha lo matladandi... it irritates lot of ppl... anyhow hate crime chesinavallani kuda terrorists laga treat cheyyyali...

there was one more guy who stood up for what is right. .so we cant generalize it to all white ppl or other races..

Bokka le manam andaram unnappudu English lo matladalantav anthe kadaa. By doing that you are giving them a reason to feel they are superior. Nenu Telugu lo ne matladatha public lo friends tho, there's no rule or such which says you have to speak in a certain language in public. Office lo yes I understand it's not ethical but public lo my life my wish. 

By doing that a lot of people approached me and asked me what language I spoke in, that gave me a reason to explain to them about our culture, linguistics etc and they all seemed wiser for it by the end of it. So don't fear to express your thought in any language. Don't be afraid of the racists, that's the sole purpose of their existence. To drive fear into your hearts, don't fall for that. 

bars ki velthe talk friendly chala mandi tagilaru rcist gaallu valla tho conversation pettakunda pakkaki velladame migitha vallu good vallatho tp chesukondi. anavasranga don't give any chance now kapulu vachina public nsense ani manalne estaru.

1 minute ago, Jumper said:

bars ki velthe talk friendly chala mandi tagilaru rcist gaallu valla tho conversation pettakunda pakkaki velladame migitha vallu good vallatho tp chesukondi. anavasranga don't give any chance now kapulu vachina public nsense ani manalne estaru.

I do the reverse. Racist gallathone ekkuva conversation pedatha, conversation not argument. Chala mandi aa pakodi galle naaku drinks kooda konicharu chaala sarli to try to prove they aren't racists. @3$%@3$%

20 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bokka le manam andaram unnappudu English lo matladalantav anthe kadaa. By doing that you are giving them a reason to feel they are superior. Nenu Telugu lo ne matladatha public lo friends tho, there's no rule or such which says you have to speak in a certain language in public. Office lo yes I understand it's not ethical but public lo my life my wish. 

By doing that a lot of people approached me and asked me what language I spoke in, that gave me a reason to explain to them about our culture, linguistics etc and they all seemed wiser for it by the end of it. So don't fear to express your thought in any language. Don't be afraid of the racists, that's the sole purpose of their existence. To drive fear into your hearts, don't fall for that. 

comedy ga vesavaa ee post this looks really naiveeeeeee to me @3$%

3 minutes ago, Spell_Hunter said:

What looks naive might actually be a very efficient strategy. Try chesi choodu appudu cheppu. You need to have a thick skin too though to face the retorts and insults. 

4 minutes ago, Spell_Hunter said:

Entha sepu bhayapadi bratikentha varaku ee racist gallu veera viharam chesthane untaru. Our fear will be their motivation to keep continuing their status quo.