desi gallu bars ki vellakandi raa ayya.. ROJULU maarayi

chedugudu_chidambaram

18 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I do the reverse. Racist gallathone ekkuva conversation pedatha, conversation not argument. Chala mandi aa pakodi galle naaku drinks kooda konicharu chaala sarli to try to prove they aren't racists. @3$%@3$%

jaagratha bhaayyyo villatho narrow line untadi better idisey konni dinalu paristhithulu balevu modale.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spell_Hunter

• Quickgun_murugan

• tennisluvr

• papampasivadu

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bokka le manam andaram unnappudu English lo matladalantav anthe kadaa. By doing that you are giving them a reason to feel they are superior. Nenu Telugu lo ne matladatha public lo friends tho, there's no rule or such which says you have to speak in a certain language in public. Office lo yes I understand it's not ethical but public lo my life my wish. 

By doing that a lot of people approached me and asked me what language I spoke in, that gave me a reason to explain to them about our culture, linguistics etc and they all seemed wiser for it by the end of it. So don't fear to express your thought in any language. Don't be afraid of the racists, that's the sole purpose of their existence. To drive fear into your hearts, don't fall for that. 

this is 180 degrees compared to what you preach here . America lo americans tho & la bhathakali Americans ani cheppevadivi ga.

desis ante redbus thufid fellows ani cheppevadivi ga.

ippudu reality loki vacchinattu unnav !

2 hours ago, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

chalu nayanaa .. okadi ni chusi okadu.. ofcourse inka peruguthai ivi.. media vallu chese hadavidki.. thikka lesthadi migathavallaki KUDA..

I mean it.. velloduu velloddu .. barlaki velloddu....

Enni rojulu? Please temme

1 minute ago, mastercheif said:

this is 180 degrees compared to what you preach here . America lo americans tho & la bhathakali Americans ani cheppevadivi ga.

desis ante redbus thufid fellows ani cheppevadivi ga.

ippudu reality loki vacchinattu unnav !

Redbus lantivi nee lantollaki correshtey. 

Yes be a roman in rome, common sense adi. Looks like you lack it. 

I don't preach anything btw, I just express my thoughts. It's upto to the buttholes here to like it or refute it. 

Nee reality lo nuvvu bratuku, naa reality lo nenu brathukuta. What I described is a way to tackle racists and race supremacists. Nee lantolla tho deal cheyataniki there will be a different strategy. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I don't preach anything btw, I just express my thoughts. It's upto to the buttholes here to like it or refute it. 

Nee reality lo nuvvu bratuku, naa reality lo nenu brathukuta. What I described is a way to tackle racists and race supremacists. Nee lantolla tho deal cheyataniki there will be a different strategy. 

@3$%

56 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bokka le manam andaram unnappudu English lo matladalantav anthe kadaa. By doing that you are giving them a reason to feel they are superior. Nenu Telugu lo ne matladatha public lo friends tho, there's no rule or such which says you have to speak in a certain language in public. Office lo yes I understand it's not ethical but public lo my life my wish. 

By doing that a lot of people approached me and asked me what language I spoke in, that gave me a reason to explain to them about our culture, linguistics etc and they all seemed wiser for it by the end of it. So don't fear to express your thought in any language. Don't be afraid of the racists, that's the sole purpose of their existence. To drive fear into your hearts, don't fall for that. 

your language your wish man... but if someone from other language is in your group .. that's what I am talking about.. bayata em matladithey evadu em feel aythey who cares...

I have seen in many indian restaurants or other places where group has one or two English speaking or tamil or telugu speaking ppl. .and they speak loudly in their language.. that's irritating..

same applies to all.. if I am in a tamil group I get irritated.. a gujju guy will be irritated ...

20 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

%$#$

2 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Ekkadikaina vellochu man.. kani group lo unnappudu kastha local bhasha lo matladandi... it irritates lot of ppl... anyhow hate crime chesinavallani kuda terrorists laga treat cheyyyali...

there was one more guy who stood up for what is right. .so we cant generalize it to all white ppl or other races..

good stuff man...

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

your language your wish man... but if someone from other language is in your group .. that's what I am talking about.. bayata em matladithey evadu em feel aythey who cares...

I have seen in many indian restaurants or other places where group has one or two English speaking or tamil or telugu speaking ppl. .and they speak loudly in their language.. that's irritating..

same applies to all.. if I am in a tamil group I get irritated.. a gujju guy will be irritated ...

Bhayya different languages unna group lo I agree with you. But nuvvu nee 3 telugu friends bar lo unte English lo matladala cheppu, evado edo anukuntunnadani. As long as you don't bother anyone, nee ishtamochindi nuvvu cheyachu kadaa. 

2 hours ago, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

chalu nayanaa .. okadi ni chusi okadu.. ofcourse inka peruguthai ivi.. media vallu chese hadavidki.. thikka lesthadi migathavallaki KUDA..

I mean it.. velloduu velloddu .. barlaki velloddu....

Lol 

bathakodu antav... intlo undi masala cuury lu chesukoni billing rate lu gurinchi cheppana solle malli matlukunta....10 ki office ki velli ardam kakunda code Rasi great anukoni intiki vachi chusina rotta telugu cinimale malli malli chustu undalaa???????

groew up man. Live the life. Oka chota ayite anni chotla avav kada 

48 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bhayya different languages unna group lo I agree with you. But nuvvu nee 3 telugu friends bar lo unte English lo matladala cheppu, evado edo anukuntunnadani. As long as you don't bother anyone, nee ishtamochindi nuvvu cheyachu kadaa. 

true..

but if you hear someone making racial comments or misjudge you it will be good to start in a polite way to explain such ignorants..

but how they take and react is beyond your control bruh

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Entha sepu bhayapadi bratikentha varaku ee racist gallu veera viharam chesthane untaru. Our fear will be their motivation to keep continuing their status quo. 

when u r with frens no one cares man, but when in a public place inglish vinglish lo talkatam is a decency know..

ekkadi kainaa vellandi edainaa cheyyandi...just avoid getting into racial arguments especially at places like bars. clear gaa ee incident lo tellodiki drinking issues unnayyi...enthaa pedda racist ayyina crime cheyyali antey mandhu taagi undaali (99% times)