Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Balibabu said:

Sad news gurinchi matladatappudu kuda lipstick 💄 ne vadularu kada 😟

oka uncle aythe ekam ga suit vesadu ga...plz give spl mention to the uncle man

1 minute ago, papampasivadu said:

oka uncle aythe ekam ga suit vesadu ga...plz give spl mention to the uncle man

same family kavachu... chuttalu india lo chustaru ani veelu veeri erri kathalu

55 minutes ago, Spell_Hunter said:

im talking public places man just in case u n ur friend r in a bus or train or flight or movie theater watching english movie, alantappudu it wouldnt look good dats wat i was sayin yo

Bongem kadu asalu roju commute lo em languages kuda ardam kavu naku ayithee chinese, russian, English(British Accent), Albania(tellodu adigadu), intha mandi they speak their own languages when they travel in bus or train.. 

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

Bongem kadu asalu roju commute lo em languages kuda ardam kavu naku ayithee chinese, russian, English(British Accent), Albania(tellodu adigadu), intha mandi they speak their own languages when they travel in bus or train.. 

Yeah nen bi experience aina idi..

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

yeah..no one cares man...unless oka group lo oka tellodu undi oka desi gadu unnappudu tappu kani....nenu maa oori odi toh bar ki poyi english lo matladalante piccha comedy assala

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Bhayya different languages unna group lo I agree with you. But nuvvu nee 3 telugu friends bar lo unte English lo matladala cheppu, evado edo anukuntunnadani. As long as you don't bother anyone, nee ishtamochindi nuvvu cheyachu kadaa. 

True bro

3 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

I do the reverse. Racist gallathone ekkuva conversation pedatha, conversation not argument. Chala mandi aa pakodi galle naaku drinks kooda konicharu chaala sarli to try to prove they aren't racists. @3$%@3$%

@3$% wow.. chichu posukonni untaru ninnu chusi

Just the other day I went to a restaurant on the invitation of an acquaintance of mine in our neighborhood. A Caucasian gentleman was drunk and was making comments to my friend - indirectly suggesting that coming here as immigrants your chances of success are higher than the people who are born here. He was talking in the narrow context of opening up businesses here. I just remained quiet. I could have probably had a conversation with him but nothing productive can come out of a discussion with a drunk person.

Overall I feel very safe - especially where whites are majority. Just avoid situations which could erupt into a fracas - especially at bars with drunkards.