Srinivas's murder may not be a hate crime technically speaking

tennisluvr

19 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

adhedho momma delhi lo..war didnt kill his dad bullet killed annatuu undhi nee yavvarrram..papam endhii vayyaa..... fell ante hand o potta paino padaali kaaani correct ga gonthu that  too long slit....

He was being sarcastic man. 

1 hour ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

in this case the old man went out of the bar to get a gun...isnt that planning to kill?

old man deserves death because...he went home...came back with a gun...shooted at 3 people (2 with an intent of killing )...then he fled away 70 miles to another bar...and claimed as an achievement that he killed two iranian men....if it was mistaken identity then he would have stayed there and said the same thing to police....

he is a dumb old man...if he would have said he shot in self defense then case would have taken a different angle...but the old guy was arrogant enough to boast of his achievement 70 miles away in another bar...

nuvvu em judge kadu kada...chattam dani pani chesukoni potundhi....

if we reverse the characters and if it was a indian guy doing the same to white people would you have the same (life but not death feeling)...No you would have been all over this DB talking about the indian guy...and why he deserves death...

Okay getting the gun to shoot them was pre meditated that I agree with. 

I don't know if the old guy has mental health issues though, if not he wouldn't have told the bartender after escaping 70 miles that he shot two Iranian guys knowing fully well that the bartender might tip off the police. I mean if you are a cold blooded killer with a strategy do you think you would do that? 

So yes part of what he did was pre meditated, the getting a loaded gun to shoot at them bit. But then beyond that I don't know if I could say he had an intention to brag about it, it didn't seem like he was bragging about the kill to the bartender as he was asking for a place to hide. He perhaps thought the bartender might help him, I wouldn't know why. 

1 hour ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

in this case the old man went out of the bar to get a gun...isnt that planning to kill?

old man deserves death because...he went home...came back with a gun...shooted at 3 people (2 with an intent of killing )...then he fled away 70 miles to another bar...and claimed as an achievement that he killed two iranian men....if it was mistaken identity then he would have stayed there and said the same thing to police....

he is a dumb old man...if he would have said he shot in self defense then case would have taken a different angle...but the old guy was arrogant enough to boast of his achievement 70 miles away in another bar...

nuvvu em judge kadu kada...chattam dani pani chesukoni potundhi....

if we reverse the characters and if it was a indian guy doing the same to white people would you have the same (life but not death feeling)...No you would have been all over this DB talking about the indian guy...and why he deserves death...

That's your assumption so it doesn't hold any merit. I would look at all aspects of the case before making a conclusive statement of that sort. 

10 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

adhedho momma delhi lo..war didnt kill his dad bullet killed annatuu undhi nee yavvarrram..papam endhii vayyaa..... fell ante hand o potta paino padaali kaaani correct ga gonthu that  too long slit....

No one killed jessica kuda adey ga

To all the geniuses that think this is a hate crime already, please tell me why didn't FBI determine it is a hate crime yet. It's been more than a week still they didn't decide this is a hate crime.

Maybe they know something that you don't so don't come to conclusions till they decide.

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Adi nene, tell me what are your wants?

nakemanna wants unte already cheppetodni kada ee thadu lo ne... andhuke annadhi maidhanam ani

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

To all the geniuses that think this is a hate crime already, please tell me why didn't FBI determine it is a hate crime yet. It's been more than a week still they didn't decide this is a hate crime.

Maybe they know something that you don't so don't come to conclusions till they decide.

arey babu pushpakumar... thellollu chesina dhanni mental stability leka chesadu ane declare chestharu eventually..... sallabadiu elli soda thaagu.

immigrant gadu champina citizens ni hilite chesi matladaadu ikkadi president kani citizen champina immigrants gurinchi evadaina highlight chesada... high level lo?

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

And you think FBI always speaks truth and reveals everything. ROFL. 

Just now, aatadista said:

And you think FBI always speaks truth and reveals everything. ROFL. 

yes, because they helped elect Trump. Trust on FBI on the alt-right side is on a historical high.