Srinivas's murder may not be a hate crime technically speaking

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

edit u r post rey y abusing, argument lo thappu untey cheppu anthey abuse cheyadam endhuku?

He lost it man it's okay. That is what happens to people who can't reason anymore, personal abuse. Online e kadaa papam aa freedom kooda ivvava enti

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

edit u r post rey y abusing, argument lo thappu untey cheppu anthey abuse cheyadam endhuku?

mama idhi abuse kadhu....same incident...which country are you from ani racial slur ga vaadu ela adigado...veedu kuda alage adigaaadu...are you in US ani? I didn't see any difference, perfect example to be taken as abusive...I stand by my words...

1 minute ago, reality said:

mama idhi abuse kadhu....same incident...which country are you from ani racial slur ga vaadu ela adigado...veedu kuda alage adigaaadu...are you in US ani? I didn't see any difference, perfect example to be taken as abusive...I stand by my words...

Well then why the fuckk are you licking American dicks dude why don't you pack your shitt up and get the fuck off a racist country like the US. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

He lost it man it's okay. That is what happens to people who can't reason anymore, personal abuse. Online e kadaa papam aa freedom kooda ivvava enti

nuvvu jyothi laxmi questions esthu ...edho constructive discussion lo unnattu feel ithe mathram thappu ledhu.....I pity your bavilo kappa jeevtham...

Where are you from ante racial insult anna maata new thing i just learned right now. Victim mentality baaga deep ga set ayinattundi kadaa.

Better get out of this nation man, why live like a slave. India lo raja la brathakachu kadaa no one cares about any abuse as long as you do it there.

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Well then why the fuckk are you licking American dicks dude why don't you pack your up and get the fuck off a racist country like the US. 

abey lowde ke baal...I am doing decent job and on valid visa status and will go when I like...its you who is licking their balls and shiat all at once, you shiatty slave...and trying all options and shortcuts to get citizenship...asssole

aamerica racist cntry ani nenu eppudu annanu ra muundamopi ga, nuvvvu nee midi midi gnanam...10gei slave gaanu

2 minutes ago, reality said:

nuvvu jyothi laxmi questions esthu ...edho constructive discussion lo unnattu feel ithe mathram thappu ledhu.....I pity your bavilo kappa jeevtham...

Yeah man mana kanna different perspective untey bavilo kappale le. You got that right one question if you hate it here so much why live in the US

Just now, reality said:

abey lowde ke baal...I am doing decent job and on valid visa status and will go when I like...its you who is licking their balls and shiat all at once, you shiatty slave...and trying all options and shortcuts to get citizenship...asssole

aamerica racist cntry ani nenu eppudu annanu ra muundamopi ga, nuvvvu nee midi midi gnanam...10gei slave gaanu

That shooter went after the wrong guy. He should've put one into your, you know where 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Anyway to conclude let's give the shooter guy a death sentence, suddenly all the Indians will be very well loved and never will be there be another racist attack on another Indian.

As long as the shooter receives a death sentence racism will be eliminated in the US, esp the one towards the Indian people. 

An eye for an eye is the solution. Totally screwed, continuing generations of Indians in the US will be welcome with open arms as long as the shooter receives a death sentence.

Never mind we can continue to lynch people of African origin in India. That is not racism yo, that's Indian privilege. Yet US is racist, totally right.

An eye for an eye is never an answer but pointing an unreasonable doubt of argument when we were not actually present at the situation is wrong antunna. ayina vaadiki death sentence istara enti, mathi sthimitham baledu, so yavadjeeva shiksha antaru leda treatment ki pampandi antaru. anywhere judicial system is the same. Loopholes use chesukuntaru. bottom line is LIFE is lost.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

That shooter went after the wrong guy. He should've put one into your, you know where 

arei dont prove time and time again your assolery and slavery....wrong guy endhi ra landasura nayala...Iranian ithe correcta....you vamerican shiat eating ahole

Just now, reality said:

arei dont prove time and time again your assolery and slavery....wrong guy endhi ra landasura nayala...Iranian ithe correcta....you vamerican shiat eating ahole

You still didn't get the point dude lol

1 minute ago, reality said:

Iranian aithe correct ani nenekkada anna. But nee lantodini choose cheyatamu correct ani chepthunna. 😷

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Iranian aithe correct ani nenekkada anna. But nee lantodini choose cheyatamu correct ani chepthunna. 😷

oho...ithe vacchi na maada kuduv...