Srinivas's murder may not be a hate crime technically speaking

tennisluvr

16 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

I was reading the shooter's confession in the court on Monday and a few things came to my mind

1) The shooter thought that the victims were Iranian not Indian

Which means that when he questioned them and asked them where they came from had they informed him and told him they were Indians not Iranians he might have not messed around with them. But then one of them decided to call the manager which might have made the shooter think they are actually Iranian. 

ala ayithey raghunandhan ani oka telugu person kooda homicide cheyyaledhu...

papam he was just holding a knife and the lady fell on it...

papa edustundhe aa gola ki andharu vastharu ani suit case lo pettindu...ignorance that little kids will be ok in suit cases...because he doesnt have kids...

he should not have been given death....

6 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

papa edustundhe aa gola ki andharu vastharu ani suit case lo pettindu...ignorance that little kids will be ok in suit cases...because he doesnt have kids...

Aa case lo vaadu munde pannagam vesi kidnap chesadu my friend. 

IN this case argument ayyindi and that resulted in the old guy flipping out and killing him. rendoo different, Raghunath deserves death as he kidnapped that baby with an intention to extort money. 

I can guarantee you this guy deserves a life sentence but not death. 

Manslaughter ki murder ki difference ento telusa? 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Aa case lo vaadu munde pannagam vesi kidnap chesadu my friend. 

in this case the old man went out of the bar to get a gun...isnt that planning to kill?

IN this case argument ayyindi and that resulted in the old guy flipping out and killing him. rendoo different, Raghunath deserves death as he kidnapped that baby with an intention to extort money. 

old man deserves death because...he went home...came back with a gun...shooted at 3 people (2 with an intent of killing )...then he fled away 70 miles to another bar...and claimed as an achievement that he killed two iranian men....if it was mistaken identity then he would have stayed there and said the same thing to police....

he is a dumb old man...if he would have said he shot in self defense then case would have taken a different angle...but the old guy was arrogant enough to boast of his achievement 70 miles away in another bar...

I can guarantee you this guy deserves a life sentence but not death. 

Manslaughter ki murder ki difference ento telusa? 

nuvvu em judge kadu kada...chattam dani pani chesukoni potundhi....

if we reverse the characters and if it was a indian guy doing the same to white people would you have the same (life but not death feeling)...No you would have been all over this DB talking about the indian guy...and why he deserves death...

1 hour ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

adhedho momma delhi lo..war didnt kill his dad bullet killed annatuu undhi nee yavvarrram..papam endhii vayyaa..... fell ante hand o potta paino padaali kaaani correct ga gonthu that  too long slit....

Just now, Kalam_Youtheman said:

adhedho momma delhi lo..war didnt kill his dad bullet killed annatuu undhi nee yavvarrram..papam endhii vayyaa..... fell ante hand o potta paino padaali kaaani correct ga gonthu that  too long slit....

this was in response to tennis boy saying its not hate crime but mistaken identity...