Mavni count eskundama oka saari.

lazybugger

8 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

respecting roots has any forms bro... nee target candidate might have chosen this form to show his respect

lol. And I chose to call out his hypocrisy, for taking up foreign military service, while doing it.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Quickgun_murugan

• micxas

• Luke

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@micxas bro.. what say?

Yeah bro. Fully agree on ego part. No two people have same set of opinion people want to prove their point rather finding an outcome... my way or highway type lo.. But 100 sarlu abadham chepthe ade correct ani anukone chance kooda vundhi.. people get carried away very easily.. 

But @lazybugger ki doubt vachindi MAVNI use chesi uncle sam india ni destabilize cheyalani chusthunda ani.. anyways MAVNI guys posts lo antha  conspiracy emi kanipinchaledu naaku inthavaraku aithe... it mostly looked like a personal... and I doubt hardly anyone read those posts in this DB... God knows the truth.  think_ww  

Just now, micxas said:

Yeah bro. Fully agree on ego part. No two people have same set of opinion people want to prove their point rather finding an outcome... my way or highway type lo.. But 100 sarlu abadham chepthe ade correct ani anukone chance kooda vundhi.. people get carried away very easily.. 

But @lazybugger ki doubt vachindi MAVNI use chesi uncle sam india ni destabilize cheyalani chusthunda ani.. anyways MAVNI guys posts lo antha  conspiracy emi kanipinchaledu naaku inthavaraku aithe... it mostly looked like a personal... and I doubt hardly anyone read those posts in this DB... God knows the truth.  think_ww  

True

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

hmm

I have another idea brother.

If you guys are so 'proud of your roots', fight for Indian rights in the US. Or even just Hindu rights. I'm guessing you guys will be first in the line to make apologies for the white man if someone starts to get vocal about Hindu rights.

I only have to laugh if your pride for roots involves calling out people living in a foreign nation as anti-nationals.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I have another idea brother.

If you guys are so 'proud of your roots', fight for Indian rights in the US. Or even just Hindu rights. I'm guessing you guys will be first in the line to make apologies for the white man if someone starts to get vocal about Hindu rights.

I only have to laugh if your pride for roots involves calling out people living in a foreign nation as anti-nationals.

Hindus Christian muslims rights em undavu man..

only Human Rights... American rights...

2 minutes ago, micxas said:

lol. Vaadiki India ni destabilize chese antha scene ledhu ley. He can't even handle me. India ki velli vaagithey guddalu oodadeesi kodthaaru. Tarek Fatah ni kottinattu.

The intention is to know how many such hypernationalists took up mavni.

Such a wonderful thing no, calling for a Hindu Rajya, when you don't want to be part of one. That's their hypocrisy. And I'm calling it out. nothing more.

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

Hindus Christian muslims rights em undavu man..

only Human Rights... American rights...

bhaley cheppavu brother. daani kosamey India lo fight chesthunnaru. 

fight chesey vaallani Hindu/Muslim ani categorize cheyyatam, okay na?

nuvvu nee athi wisdom tho, anni okay chepthavu. I don't know why you even engage in a conversation when you cannot state anything clearly.

51 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

you will be denied entry into all western countries hence forth, you are noted in US System

CIA is not that smart. Spies are mostly idiots.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

bhaley cheppavu brother. daani kosamey India lo fight chesthunnaru. 

fight chesey vaallani Hindu/Muslim ani categorize cheyyatam, okay na?

nuvvu nee athi wisdom tho, anni okay chepthavu. I don't know why you even engage in a conversation when you cannot state anything clearly.

work lo busy bro... nuvvendi khalee ga unnava.. conversation antunnav... or different time zone?

moreover India gurinchi think chesentha time ledu.. india bagundaali ani anukovatam tappa... .edo unnanthalo sardukupoye mamool madhyataragati vomerica pourudini.. anthe...

10 minutes ago, micxas said:

a guy working as a gaurakshak has more authenticity to fight for Hindutva than people living in foreign countries. It affects his life directly. And he will change his view if he thinks its not feasible to continue doing it.

6 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

work lo busy bro... nuvvendi khalee ga unnava.. conversation antunnav... or different time zone?

moreover India gurinchi think chesentha time ledu.. india bagundaali ani anukovatam tappa... .edo unnanthalo sardukupoye mamool madhyataragati vomerica pourudini.. anthe...

lol. aithey naaku neethulu seppaku bro.

when you don't even the decency to address what I say, and want to say tangential, irrelevant and personal things.

maamool madhyataragati ani chepthuney society ni sanka naakisthunnaru andaru. you may be an exception, but maamool madhyataragati is not some shield that you can use in an argument.

please be busy at your work bro. let the actual moron come and lose his sh1t.

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

_%~

it is ... smart bro...

dude, stop with this minimalist responses.

I agree that you are practical, and wise and better than I am. Now please buzz off, if you don't have the decency to address what I say, instead sticking to your usual defensive bs.

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

a guy working as a gaurakshak has more authenticity to fight for Hindutva than people living in foreign countries. It affects his life directly. And he will change his view if he thinks its not feasible to continue doing it.

Not agreed,anyone who born as Hindu or love it has right bro but of course with full intension to live in the society rather than boasting abt it.  Gaurakshak is mostly a business in norther states I hardly see any such thing in telugu states. Gaushalas orgainized by Temples are more genuine.