• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Quickgun_murugan

• micxas

• Luke

malli nenu Mavni ki against ani nannu dobbakandi.

I have no opinion one way or the other, as long as you don't pretend to be desha bhakt like yomama.

Once upon a time my friend told me to join with him. But I did't dare. That time his reason was some h1 issue. Other than that I have no clue why people join or what they achieve after that. 

my friend joined in july 2013, for 4 year service. Served for 2 years in Texas. Got out due to health issue in August 2015. Joined fulltime job after that.

3 minutes ago, andhrafriendo said:

my friend joined in july 2013, for 4 year service. Served for 2 years in Texas. Got out due to health issue in August 2015. Joined fulltime job after that.

self stories better bro.

mari deenlo kooda 'friend' story lu endukani :(

7 minutes ago, andhrafriendo said:

I just wanted to see how many people joined Mavni through our fake CIA sponsored desh bhakt Yomama.

21 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

Yes , what are your wants da ? 

just want to see how many aggressive Indian nationalists on this db, joined mavni.

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

just want to see how many aggressive Indian nationalists on this db, joined mavni.

Antha big words vadaku.. most indians join mavni simply because they can escape from their visa issues and also  its the fastest way to get citizenship.. any other reason is BS coverups

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Cool da sambhar. Edo atendence anav kada ani yes chepa .

21 minutes ago, siru said:

Antha big words vadaku.. most indians join mavni simply because they can escape from their visa issues and also  its the fastest way to get citizenship.. any other reason is BS coverups

I already said its great that they have that choice.

problem comes when they enjoy liberal western lifestyle, and encourage a Hindu fascist back home. I want to ask those hyper Indian nationalists with US citizenship, why they hate India so much.

Are there any mavni candidates more ridiculous than the paid CIA hack that roams this db. That's what I'm curious about.