• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Quickgun_murugan

• micxas

• Luke

8 minutes ago, cottondora said:

don't involve in cheap jealous acts and bring disgrace to any race.

My thread was not meant to disparage any Mavni guys. Only those who attack Indians (living in India) fighting for their rights (against majoritarian Hindutva govt now) as anti nationals.

One particular mavni guy does this regularly. Many others do this here. I just wanted to see if those guys are also in mavni.

1 minute ago, micxas said:

Yeah bro agree.. it's a very complex state of mind. 

Its not that complex bro. You don't knock down people who question the govt. unless you have a strong rational reason to do so. 

inventing silly reasons like 'he shouted azadi slogans' doesn't cut it. 

Its even worse when soldiers from other nations do it. which mavni guys are, for all practical purposes.

what gives them the right?

2 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

anduke kada mavni.. join ai citizen.. evadu velamanadu .. did any1 forced u.. velli sacrofice antaru

hv no disrespect to military. but veelu edo sacrifice chesam peekam ante evadu cheyamanadu

@cottondora already mentioned in that... it is a voluntary service.. adi kuda cheyyaleni vallu enduku edvatam anedi point..
U missed the main essence  there...

nuvvu kuda join avvu... indian army or US ... reason edaina ayyundochu man... after joining they are different .... you should know that...

99% join military for benefits..

india lo kuda anthe... but later they sacrifice a lot...

10 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

calling @cottondora 

I don't believe there is something wrong in respecting and supporting our roots..

respecting roots means, go learn carnatic music or learn Indian classical art styles, or sculpting. or learn and spread sanskrit.

Is there any better way to respect your roots, than to improve upon it?

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

@cottondora already mentioned in that... it is a voluntary service.. adi kuda cheyyaleni vallu enduku edvatam anedi point..

nuvvu kuda join avvu... indian army or US ... reason edaina ayyundochu man... after joining they are different .... you should know that...

once u join u r bound to do that, nothign against what they r doing r what they go thru

but ee db lo join aye valu edo vale patitulu migilina valu ala untaru ila untaru ani sollu kaburlu chepte navvostadi 

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

brother, that is not the topic.

Notice, I didn't engage with the asshole who spoke sh1t about Mavni.

lets stick to the topic. 

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Its not that complex bro. You don't knock down people who question the govt. unless you have a strong rational reason to do so. 

inventing silly reasons like 'he shouted azadi slogans' doesn't cut it. 

Its even worse when soldiers from other nations do it. which mavni guys are, for all practical purposes.

what gives them the right?

Kanayya kumar issue is not worth discussing. BJP was stupid and I don't see a strong reason to hail kannayya either..he does look like some jobless guy now being used by Congress, communists and AAP.  

I don't understand the state of MAVNI guys. It's better if they fully support US and have some respect  left for India.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

respecting roots means, go learn carnatic music or learn Indian classical art styles, or sculpting. or learn and spread sanskrit.

Is there any better way to respect your roots, than to improve upon it?

respecting roots has any forms bro... nee target candidate might have chosen this form to show his respect

1 minute ago, micxas said:

Kanayya kumar issue is not worth discussing. BJP was stupid and I don't see a strong reason to hail kannayya either..he does look like some jobless guy now being used by Congress, communists and AAP.  

I don't understand the state of MAVNI guys. It's better if they fully support US and have some respect  left for India.

@Luke

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

brother, that is not the topic.

Notice, I didn't engage with the asshole who spoke sh1t about Mavni.

lets stick to the topic. 

@lazybugger bro.. leave it man... okkodi opinion tho 1.3 billion ppl unna india change avvadu...

I see everyone trying to satisfy their egos here.. than attempting to do something for India...

9 out of 10 don't even visit india atleast 1 time a year... still keyboard undi internet undi ani opinions padestharu...

overall its a useless topic no use to even the thread starter...

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

@lazybugger bro.. leave it man... okkodi opinion tho 1.3 billion ppl unna india change avvadu...

I see everyone trying to satisfy their egos here.. than attempting to do something for India...

9 out of 10 don't even visit india atleast 1 time a year... still keyboard undi internet undi ani opinions padestharu...

@micxas bro.. what say?

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

all topics are useless here. I never claimed to do anything useful here.

lets see if the moron I mention (yomama, ofcourse) has even a hint of shame before he attacks Indians as anti-nationals.

Just now, lazybugger said:

all topics are useless here. I never claimed to do anything useful here.

lets see if the moron I mention (yomama, ofcourse) has even a hint of shame before he attacks Indians as anti-nationals.

hmm