Mavni count eskundama oka saari.

lazybugger

8 hours ago, aatadista said:

Once upon a time my friend told me to join with him. But I did't dare. That time his reason was some h1 issue. Other than that I have no clue why people join or what they achieve after that. 

GC kosam bro... kukka ki biscuit ichi rammantam ga same to same here..GC iccchi rammantaaru...inka ippudu trmp thaathaa first veeelane deploy chesi 10gthaadu for sure..saccchinaa parledhu ani coz naturalized citizens ani...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Quickgun_murugan

• micxas

• Luke

6 hours ago, andhrafriendo said:

my friend joined in july 2013, for 4 year service. Served for 2 years in Texas. Got out due to health issue in August 2015. Joined fulltime job after that.

u mean coz of multiple rapes ?

2 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

GC kosam bro... kukka ki biscuit ichi rammantam ga same to same here..GC iccchi rammantaaru...inka ippudu trmp thaathaa first veeelane deploy chesi 10gthaadu for sure..saccchinaa parledhu ani coz naturalized citizens ani...

u mean coz of multiple rapes ?

3 hours ago, lazybugger said:

I already said its great that they have that choice.

problem comes when they enjoy liberal western lifestyle, and encourage a Hindu fascist back home. I want to ask those hyper Indian nationalists with US citizenship, why they hate India so much.

Are there any mavni candidates more ridiculous than the paid CIA hack that roams this db. That's what I'm curious about.

you will be denied entry into all western countries hence forth, you are noted in US System

Monnevado maa friend (vaadoka good for nothing fellow ) ilaage annadu Citizenship kosam cheraru sullakaya kaburlu type lo.. vedhavani cheppu tho kottalanipichindi but alaanti dustbin gallani gelikithe chettey untundi ani odilesaa..

Purpose emaina ayyundochu @Kalam_Youtheman bro join avvataaniki... but join ayyaka they will be different... particularly people joined between 2009-2014 . 8 yrs contract with 4 years active duty time...

4 years active duty time ante telsa 24/7 soldier.

the took this option by risking a lot..

4 years lo chala change avuthadi.. lot of ppl financially down avutharu (hardly 2k per month pay chestaru ) ofcourse boarding lodging meals provide chestaru...

day 1 nundi its a very different life....

9 weeks rigorous training untundi... morning 4 to night 8:30 varaku... 9 to 4 sleep andulo malli atleast 2 hrs night guard duties untaay... after training and AIT duty station allocate chestaru...

myself and few of mavnis were deployed to Kuwait and Korea .. . oka clause kinda I took early termination after back to back deployments.

mana telugu candidates iddaru 10 months Afghanistan ki deploy ayyaru . service chesaru.. got attacked twice by talibans. by Gods grace and with the help of marine patrol team they survived.

US Military gave us lot of respect even though our rank was low.. they respected our education. (ofcourse they could not use our skills coz of lot of limitations)

All soldiers no matter mavnis or locals ... they have dedicated and sacrificed their life for the country (whatever could be the reasons for joining). tellollu nallollu makkugallu kuda benefits kosame join avutharu... join ayyaka they are different..go through lot.

Everyday rain/snow/storm they have to be on field at 5AM on duty (whether PT or detail)

weekly atleast 1 day of 24hr Charge of Quarters duty.

some ppl do it for 20 - 30 years... 

citizenship or lifelong health benefits given to them is nothing...infront of what they go through during their military life...

so.. respect any soldier...

whatever country military they join... doesn't matter....

if you cant respect a military person.... you don't have right to claim for anything ...

I have seen lot of good for nothing fellows commenting on ppl joining military....and disrespecting their sacrifice..

if possible you guys go join the military of whatever the country you love. or atleast dedicate your life to the cause what you believe in..

don't involve in cheap jealous acts and bring disgrace to any race.

Just now, cottondora said:

Monnevado maa friend (vaadoka good for nothing fellow ) ilaage annadu Citizenship kosam cheraru sullakaya kaburlu type lo.. vedhavani cheppu tho kottalanipichindi but alaanti dustbin gallani gelikithe chettey untundi ani odilesaa..

Purpose emaina ayyundochu @Kalam_Youtheman bro join avvataaniki... but join ayyaka they will be different... particularly people joined between 2009-2014 . 8 yrs contract with 4 years active duty time...

4 years lo chala change avuthadi.. lot of ppl financially down avutharu (hardly 2k per month pay chestaru ) ofcourse boarding lodging meals provide chestaru...

9 weeks rigorous training untundi... morning 4 to night 8:30 varaku... 9 to 4 sleep andulo malli atleast 2 hrs night guard duties untaay... after training and AIT duty station allocate chestaru...

myself and few of mavnis were deployed to Kuwait and Korea .. . oka clause kinda I took early termination after back to back deployments.

mana telugu candidates iddaru 10 months Afghanistan ki deploy ayyaru . service chesaru.. got attacked twice by talibans. by Gods grace and with the help of marine patrol team they survived.

US Military gave us lot of respect even though our rank was low.. they respected our education. (ofcourse they could not use our skills coz of lot of limitations)

All soldiers no matter mavnis or locals ... they have dedicated and sacrificed their life for the country (whatever could be the reasons for joining). tellollu nallollu makkugallu kuda benefits kosame join avutharu... join ayyaka they are different..go through lot.

Everyday rain/snow/storm they have to be on field at 5AM on duty (whether PT or detail)

citizenship or lifelong health benefits given to them is nothing...infront of what they go through during their military life...

if you cant respect a military person.... you don't have right to claim for anything ...

I have seen lot of good for nothing fellows commenting on ppl joining military....and disrespecting their sacrifice..

if possible you guys go join the military of whatever the country you love. or atleast dedicate your life to the cause what you believe in..

nee friend lanti vedhavalu chala mandi unnaru bro.. emi peekaleka.. peekina valla meeda padi ediche vallu..

3 minutes ago, cottondora said:

*=: @cottondora bro

I have gone through all that too... to be honest I felt more safe in the military (with all ppl carrying weapons around me.). than the civilian world bro..

I miss jogging at 2 AM on Friday night in military base.. .I do that time to time during summers now...

4 minutes ago, cottondora said:

:)

I think TS was asking why some people who joined in US army is someway r other showing Hindutva deshbhakti towards india. Do you have anything to say abt it? 

1 minute ago, micxas said:

:)

I think TS was asking why some people who joined in US army is someway r other showing Hindutva deshbhakti towards india. Do you have anything to say abt it? 

calling @cottondora 

I don't believe there is something wrong in respecting and supporting our roots..

5 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

nee friend lanti vedhavalu chala mandi unnaru bro.. emi peekaleka.. peekina valla meeda padi ediche vallu..

anduke kada mavni.. join ai citizen.. evadu velamanadu .. did any1 forced u.. velli sacrofice antaru

hv no disrespect to military. but veelu edo sacrifice chesam peekam ante evadu cheyamanadu