VizagRocks should reveal his true identity

YeddiBK

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

naram leni naluka kada enni ayina vaaguthadii do you think I cannot stoop low to counter that.

ninnu nenu eppudu abuse cheyale, I just got enlisted and yomama have some info abt military which he shared with me. I don't have any connections to the db members beyond this domain. so use your words wisely. 

chaduvukunte saripodu samskaram teliyali.

haha.. nuvvu abuse cheyyaka pothey? nuvvu enabler vi kadha. padu. sarey na..

lekuntey ippudu abuse cheyyatam start chey. I don't care.

samskaram antey, pakkanodu maa amma thidthunnappudu navvatam kaadhu. so moosko neethulu cheppaku naaku.

2 minutes ago, nanda_jaffa said:

Breaking india force a converted moron trying to split venom on India and it's culture in the name of dalits ...these bastards suck the dick of missionaries ,work as pastors and join hands with people who have vested interests in India in the name of dalits 

agreed ba. ee mukka kooda teliyakunda kontha mandi post lu vesestharu.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

haha.. nuvvu abuse cheyyaka pothey? nuvvu enabler vi kadha. padu. sarey na..

lekuntey ippudu abuse cheyyatam start chey. I don't care.

samskaram antey, pakkanodu maa amma thidthunnappudu navvatam kaadhu. so moosko neethulu cheppaku naaku.

nuvvu em matladutunnavo neeku anna ardam avutondaa

_%~

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

_%~

yes. I just said that I won't let you have fun at my expense, unless I'm having it with you too.

or you let me have fun at your expense on a different day. see, you are not my master. neither am I yours.

we are equals here. You don't get to ask me pointed questions, when I won't. 

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

yes. I just said that I won't let you have fun at my expense, unless I'm having it with you too.

@3$%

if thats the case whats your message to the ppl who don't have ID and yet they have fun at so called your expense.

4 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

_%~

I'm not under obligation to provide you with an answer you like, daku.

I think your questions are all underhanded pieces of garbage, designed as dog whistles.

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

@3$%

if thats the case whats your message to the ppl who don't have ID and yet they have fun at so called your expense.

I respect them. They have the best seat in the house. I would have done that too, if I were them.

17 minutes ago, nanda_jaffa said:

Breaking india force a converted moron trying to split venom on India and it's culture in the name of dalits ...these bastards suck the dick of missionaries ,work as pastors and join hands with people who have vested interests in India in the name of dalits 

Wow.. theres so much judgement on one person in this one post.. i think this sets a new record as far as judging a person goes

4 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

@3$%

. im pretty sure he is having fun too..