VizagRocks should reveal his true identity

YeddiBK

@3$% what do i have to do with this thread? You keep crying behind my back like a little bitchh!

When you cry foul by throwing lame asss reason of calling your mom names, you shouldnt have engaged in denigrating India, Hindutva, Indians in the first place and if you are that thin skinned, you should have stayed low in that moms basement! Instead you ran that mouth around DB thinking nobody will teach you a lesson, that was all your asking!

You get what you deserve, just be thankful that this is online. Now stop whining around and throwing tantrums of make X amount of money like a lil incompetent spoiled imbecile fck@3$%

2 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

ye manishaina intha bewars ga undocha assalu, nuvvu set chese standard evvaru reach avvaleru :)

or George Soros chamcha gaadu evaraina neeku chillara padesi ee pani cheyyamannada ??

Trump gaadu chillara kooda sarigga ivvatledha? enduku feel avthunnav. asonti kanjoos naayala ki pani chesthey atley untadhi.

Soros ki oka maata cheppamantaava? first oka 1000word essay raayi on occupy wallst.

Just now, Hercules said:

@3$% what do i have to do with this thread? You keep crying behind my back like a little bitchh!

When you cry foul by throwing lame asss reason of calling your mom names, you shouldnt have engaged in denigrating India, Hindutva, Indians in the first place and if you are that thin skinned, you should have stayed low in that moms basement! Instead you ran that mouth around DB thinking nobody will teach you a lesson, that was all your asking!

You get what you deserve, just be thankful that this is online. Now stop whining around and throwing tantrums of make X amount of money like a lil incompetent spoiled imbecile fck

haha.. so predictable.

nobody can teach me a lesson moron. people should just take a chill pill here. Not talk about thin skins, when they lose their sh1t at the slightest instance.@3$%

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

show kosam antha pedda script raasava starting lo? sentiment baaga pandindi ra yeddi.

it took less than 5 min, but it is totally worth it @3$%

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

haha.. so predictable.

nobody can teach me a lesson moron. people should just take a chill pill here. Not talk about thin skins, when they lose their sh1t at the slightest instance.@3$%

@3$% How can anybody do that for half knowledge imbecile like you?

slightest instance aa telustondi ne db history batte teslu, you have zero credibilty, you are a habitual liar, you cry like a lil bitchh when stepped and taught a lesson, you tend to blame others for your loud mouth and stupidity!

4 minutes ago, Hercules said:

You get what you deserve, just be thankful that this is online. Now stop whining around and throwing tantrums of make X amount of money like a lil incompetent spoiled imbecile fck@3$%

you should have thought this through before you were literally begging me to tell me what i do. @3$%

the man asks a question, to which he can't accept the answer. lol.

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Trump gaadu chillara kooda sarigga ivvatledha? enduku feel avthunnav. asonti kanjoos naayala ki pani chesthey atley untadhi.

Soros ki oka maata cheppamantaava? first oka 1000word essay raayi on occupy wallst.

pora waste fellow, trump gadi supporter anukunnava nannu, nee buradaloki nannu laagadaniki baaga try chesthunnav, nee lanti brainwashed or corrupted gallatho nenu discuss/argue cheyyanu, nuvvu already chaala sarlu prove chesukunnav, eeda andariki nee sangathi thelusu, vere DB edaina choosuko po @3$%

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

yeah too bad I didn't graduate with an infowars.com scholarship like you did.

Just now, YeddiBK said:

pora waste fellow, trump gadi supporter anukunnava nannu, nee buradaloki nannu laagadaniki baaga try chesthunnav, nee lanti brainwashed or corrupted gallatho nenu discuss/argue cheyyanu, nuvvu already chaala sarlu prove chesukunnav, eeda andariki nee sangathi thelusu, vere DB edaina choosuko po 

malli kottha script raasthunnavaa? deeniki entha time pattindi? 3 mins aa?

andukey anni script lu flop aythunnai. @3$%

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

you should have thought this through before you were literally begging me to tell me what i do. @3$%

the man asks a question, to which he can't accept the answer. lol.

now tahts the only way you can survive being incompetent imbecile, keep lying to yourself lol.

Now we agreed that am the man in the room, i will move on. Stay classy , you lil bitchh@3$%

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

haha.. so predictable.

says who ?? VizagRocks... Really ??:3D_Smiles:

5 minutes ago, Hercules said:

slightest instance aa telustondi ne db history batte teslu, you have zero credibilty, you are a habitual liar, you cry like a lil bitchh when stepped and taught a lesson, you tend to blame others for your loud mouth and stupidity!

+1,116 @3$%

yeddiBk dont worry about that imbecile, he is just a lost cause roaming around DBs and throwing tantrums like a spoiled child. He has identity crisis evidently, neither he can relate to canada or singapore, so he spends that wasted life online to cry a river on India. 

Just now, Hercules said:

now tahts the only way you can survive being incompetent imbecile, keep lying to yourself lol.

Now we agreed that am the man in the room, i will move on. Stay classy , you lil bitchh

oh, now I see your problem. you were afraid that you were being emasculated here.. haha..

actually, i didn't give a fcuk to who you were, until you started boring me with humorless sh1t.

so may be if you go back to being a humorless fcuk to others, you can regain your masculinity.@3$%