VizagRocks should reveal his true identity

YeddiBK

9 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

avunu nee posts and replies anni humorous le.. nee laaga paapam andaru undaleru, serious and sincere people kuda untaru ra bewars

I don't care ra.

1 hour ago, sattipandu said:

తాము చెప్పింది వినాలనే ధోరణి ఒక హీనమైన హీనమైన మానవ రుగ్మత. మనని మనం రిఫైన్ చేసుకోక పోవడం వల్ల వచ్చిన ఝాడ్యం అది

bl@st

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

oh, now I see your problem. you were afraid that you were being emasculated here.. haha..

actually, i didn't give a fcuk to who you were, until you started boring me with humorless sh1t.

so may be if you go back to being a humorless fcuk to others, you can regain your masculinity.@3$%

dont give a fck, care about others masculinity huh much contradiction in your very own words!

Do you even think straight dude? jeez , your thoughts are wavering all around the place due to that identity crisis. 

Thin skin, incompetent, identity crisis, frequent lies, cowardice, constant comparison using riches as a factor to compare with strangers(either you are obsessed with money or you come from poor family, either case you keep bringing money factor out of blue to win an argument, clearly delusional childish behavior)

8 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

arey item, nee post neeku humorous unnattu vere valla posts vallaku humorous untayi emo, madya you bore me ani cutting entra sakera jaathi vajrama @3$%

humurous ga untey nenu velli quote chestha ra, ippudu meeru ochi naa venta paduthunnaru choodu nenu raasey daani meedha fanism penchukoni. alaa.

naaku quote chesi vaadiki vaadey humorous ani cheppukovatam endi ra.. neeku nuvvey evaru adagakunda, job lo busy povaali ani escape aynattu undi @3$%

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

dont give a fck, care about others masculinity huh much contradiction in your very own words!

Do you even think straight dude? jeez , your thoughts are wavering all around the place due to that identity crisis. 

Thin skin, incompetent, identity crisis, frequent lies, cowardice, constant comparison using riches as a factor to compare with strangers(either you are obsessed with money or you come from poor family, either case you keep bringing money factor out of blue to win an argument, clearly delusional childish behavior)

lol. does that sentence make any sense even to you?

dude calm down, and go interact with your friends.

you are not good enough to attack me. I've said this to you so many times. you simply are boring as fcuk, and a total doofus. go find your soulmates, leave me.

4 minutes ago, Hercules said:

atrocious attempt at psychoanalysis. and as usual bad phrasing.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

lol. does that sentence make any sense even to you?

dude calm down, and go interact with your friends.

you are not good enough to attack me. I've said this to you so many times. you simply are boring as fcuk, and a total doofus. go find your soulmates, leave me.

@3$% much hyperbole, now that i put out your traits, you want to runaway. I dont blame you kid. 

it will not make any sense today, because you are still a half baked cookie son.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

atrocious attempt at psychoanalysis. and as usual bad phrasing.

ohhh look at you, still whining about phrasing, are you out of those recursive stupid taunts yet?

Just now, Hercules said:

much hyperbole, now that i put out your traits, you want to runaway. I dont blame you kid. 

it will not make any sense today, because you are still a half baked cookie son.

lol.  you still can't stop me from testing my aphorisms on Modi/hindus and India and any other thing I want to, here.

you don't make sense, because you can't frame a proper sentence to save your life. nor can you keep an idea in your head until you finish typing it.

It shows how much of a monkey brain you have. watching youtube videos across dozens of tabs does that to your brain.

6 minutes ago, Hercules said:

ohhh look at you, still whining about phrasing, are you out of those recursive stupid taunts yet?

recursive to what? dude, am I unwittingly acting as your unpaid english teacher or something?

because I don't want to suffer your english. really.

hercules,

unless you grow a little bit of humility and patience, and stop being addicted to youtube videos, you'll never make any sense. that much is guaranteed.

3 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

andukey nenu kooda ninnu anedhi. counter lu nuvvu maatramey initiate cheyyali ani pudingi feeling neeku. and inkodu unnadu ronit ani. vaadiki kooda same jabbu. *&*

Neku enni sarlu cheppali man..Already ignore list lo pettina..Aina kuda siggu ravatle kada..Manishi ki oka maata goddu ki oka debba annaru..

Neku istomachinattu VAADU ani okarni address cheyaku..Malla malla paruvu teeskoku.. Malla tidithe aa despair mode lo ne dabba nu kodthav nen adi idi ani..... Inthamandini target chesina kuda neku time ela untundi man? I seriously pity you man..Evaraina valla opinion cheppinappudu pichi paati argument chesi ade correct ani bramalo brathukuthu pudingi laga feel ayindi nuvva nena? Antha sharam thappi ela untaru man? Malla egeskoni ochi deniki reply ivvaku..Neeku malla malla reply lu ichukuntu na time nen waste cheskolenu..