Buying land in india VS House in US

randomguy

Bros need your input

Buying land in rural area in india VS buying house in US

looking to invest around 60 lakhs in india..okavela future lo US lo illu konali ante india lo land ammi money return thecchukovadam easy aa na?

from what i heard from people buying and selling land in india in a short duration is not worth it. If you plan to invest in india keep the land for longer duration for good appreciation.

na GC date is in 2014 and i know GC is a far dream for me. I want to buy a home here but not now may be next year. So is it a good idea to buy land in india now and get that money back next year or 2 years?

Please throw your ideas..

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• randomguy

• trent

• Batmen_fan

• Quickgun_murugan

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, randomguy said:

Bros need your input

looking to invest around 60 lakhs in india..okavela future lo US lo illu konali ante india lo land ammi money return thecchukovadam easy aa na?

from what i heard from people buying and selling land in india in a short duration is not worth it. If you plan to invest in india keep the land for longer duration for good appreciation.

na GC date is in 2014 and i know GC is a far dream for me. I want to buy a home here but not now may be next year. So is it a good idea to buy land in india now and get that money back next year or 2 years?

Not easy brahmilaughing2.gif

Just now, randomguy said:

Bros need your input

GC ochelopu emaina avvochu H1 teesesi india pampicheyyochu kuda... or anni current aypovochu.. cheppalem ..

depends on where you want to settle... as of now I would suggest invest in India... on parents' names ..

job consistency unte buy a house.. in US...

Just now, ram4a said:

Long term investment ki india best man. If you already have a house in US.

If you have not buy any house in US alanti plans lo unte....better buy here.

brahmilaughing2.gif

1 minute ago, randomguy said:

Bros need your input

if it is for short duration then it is better to buy house here. oka sari money india lo invest chesaka thirigi thevalantey chala kastam. you have to first sell the land and pay tax for the capital gains and you can only sell the land all in white money to get the money back to US. ippudu unna situation lo anta white money ichey vallu evaru leru except NRI's. 

1 minute ago, ram4a said:

Long term investment ki india best man. If you already have a house in US.

If you have not buy any house in US alanti plans lo unte....better buy here.

i have no plans to buy house in US for another 2 years..texas real estate is a bubble waiting to burst.

Us lo house ki pette kante india lo land konukkodam best. US is big country and population is 35 crs only unlike India which is smaller than US and population 120 crs and counting. So demand n supply formula esukukoni chusuko neke idea vasthadi

1 minute ago, randomguy said:

i have no plans to buy house in US for another 2 years..texas real estate is a bubble waiting to burst.

No burst brahmilaughing2.gifno need to wait 

1 minute ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

if it is for short duration then it is better to buy house here. oka sari money india lo invest chesaka thirigi thevalantey chala kastam. you have to first sell the land and pay tax for the capital gains and you can only sell the land all in white money to get the money back to US. ippudu unna situation lo anta white money ichey vallu evaru leru except NRI's. 

Yup ade problem..right now cash ante india lo andaru kilometer running no anukuntu..inka ranu ranu em em rules vasthayo ani tension

2 minutes ago, trent said:

Us lo house ki pette kante india lo land konukkodam best. US is big country and population is 35 crs only unlike India which is smaller than US and population 120 crs and counting. So demand n supply formula esukukoni chusuko neke idea vasthadi

thats true bhayya..kani cash dealing in india ippudu pedda problem..okavela future lo ammali anukunna antha cash icche vallu dorukuthara?

okavela dorikina aa money mottam malli US ki thevadam easy aa na ani