Buying land in india VS House in US

randomguy

Just now, randomguy said:

thats true bhayya..kani cash dealing in india ippudu pedda problem..okavela future lo ammali anukunna antha cash icche vallu dorukuthara?

okavela dorikina aa money mottam malli US ki thevadam easy aa na ani

Not possible brahmilaughing2.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• randomguy

• trent

• Batmen_fan

• Quickgun_murugan

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

if it is for short duration then it is better to buy house here. oka sari money india lo invest chesaka thirigi thevalantey chala kastam. you have to first sell the land and pay tax for the capital gains and you can only sell the land all in white money to get the money back to US. ippudu unna situation lo anta white money ichey vallu evaru leru except NRI's. 

*=:

3 minutes ago, randomguy said:

thats true bhayya..kani cash dealing in india ippudu pedda problem..okavela future lo ammali anukunna antha cash icche vallu dorukuthara?

Easy ne, sava laksha darlu vuntay. India lo CA dagara kurchunte anni vade chestadu. Ikkada endo bayapedthunnaru telisi teliyani knowledge tho😂, anni legal ga chestunnara money transfer business lu and etc in usa lo . Period

20 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

GC ochelopu emaina avvochu H1 teesesi india pampicheyyochu kuda... or anni current aypovochu.. cheppalem ..

depends on where you want to settle... as of now I would suggest invest in India... on parents' names ..

job consistency unte buy a house.. in US...

yourock

19 minutes ago, trent said:

Even I am planing to buy land in India with 1 cr plus. E area lo chusthunnav nuvvu , any deals?

enni years savings?

54 minutes ago, randomguy said:

Yes it is possible ....

Each financial year an NRI is allowed to repatriate an amount of up to $ 1 million from the balance in his NRO account.

http://nriinformation.com/nri_guide/transfer_funds.htm

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-can-nris-repatriate-money-from-india-plan-ahead-wealth-advisors 

some of my friends have done this ....so it is possible ....just need to do some paper work

India lo land/property koni ammali ante consider the below:

How are you buying? Full white or not? If not - when sold how are you planning to get the money back. If you want to bring legally you hsould pay capital gains in india. Ala kattali ante full white tho kone vaallu kavali. Then you have to lower your selling price to certain extent. 

eg: If your property appreciates 10Lakhs - you pay close to 3Lakhs in capital gains. 

Nuvvu amme time ki forex rate matters. Next 2-3 years lo rupee inka padindi anuko you have to factor in another 5% at the least as depreciation for your money.

Apart from that India lo road expansion, new roads lo mee land meeda velladam ilantivi jarigite inka nee money 3-5 years India lo stuck.

Opportunity cost for the amount you are investing in India. Ade 60 Lakhs (if all is white) bank lo vesukunte - you get 8-9% interest and you pay taxes on the interest only. 

Inka worst case lo double registration laantivi jarigite inka aa scam lo 50% pogottukuntavu. Idi very rear case if you do the home work fine. But a factor to consider. 

Neeku US lo illu konadam ishtam leka pote 3-5 years span kosam India lo pettadam naaku enduko manchi option anipinchadu. That is me. 

If you are a young family or fine with a smaller home, go with a condo where you can rent the place. When you want to move out - if the market is bad you can rent and keep the losses to a minimum. You will have ability to wait till the market picks up with a smaller Out of pocket cost since you have rent. I am not saying rental property is easy money but relatively lesser risk is my opinion. 

Nenu neeku laaga ne think chesi India lo 2 pieces of land konnanu. One is doing very well and the other one hit a new road construction. Aa process lo govt is valuing the land as agricultural land even though they it is DTCP layout. Agri enduku ante part of the bigger registration block when sold is still agricultural anta and they valued all at agri rates. Ippudu land owners andaroo case vesaru. Court stay ichindi govt ki. Appati daaka givt road veyyaledu, memu ammalemu, emi cheyyalemu. Idi naaku jarigina case. Vere vaallaki vere jaragochu. Just sharing my experience. 

Good luck with whatever decision you go with.

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

GC ochelopu emaina avvochu H1 teesesi india pampicheyyochu kuda... or anni current aypovochu.. cheppalem ..

depends on where you want to settle... as of now I would suggest invest in India... on parents' names ..

job consistency unte buy a house.. in US...

ala kuda anipistunda bemmiRTlaugh.gif    calling @k2s  uncle

25 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Nenu neeku laaga ne think chesi India lo 2 pieces of land konnanu. One is doing very well and the other one hit a new road construction. Aa process lo govt is valuing the land as agricultural land even though they it is DTCP layout. Agri enduku ante part of the bigger registration block when sold is still agricultural anta and they valued all at agri rates. Ippudu land owners andaroo case vesaru. Court stay ichindi govt ki. Appati daaka givt road veyyaledu, memu ammalemu, emi cheyyalemu. Idi naaku jarigina case. Vere vaallaki vere jaragochu. Just sharing my experience. 

Same maku jarigindi recent gane, high court lo vesam govt meda %$#$

41 minutes ago, phatposts said:

India lo land/property koni ammali ante consider the below:

How are you buying? Full white or not? If not - when sold how are you planning to get the money back. If you want to bring legally you hsould pay capital gains in india. Ala kattali ante full white tho kone vaallu kavali. Then you have to lower your selling price to certain extent. 

eg: If your property appreciates 10Lakhs - you pay close to 3Lakhs in capital gains. 

Nuvvu amme time ki forex rate matters. Next 2-3 years lo rupee inka padindi anuko you have to factor in another 5% at the least as depreciation for your money.

Apart from that India lo road expansion, new roads lo mee land meeda velladam ilantivi jarigite inka nee money 3-5 years India lo stuck.

Opportunity cost for the amount you are investing in India. Ade 60 Lakhs (if all is white) bank lo vesukunte - you get 8-9% interest and you pay taxes on the interest only. 

Inka worst case lo double registration laantivi jarigite inka aa scam lo 50% pogottukuntavu. Idi very rear case if you do the home work fine. But a factor to consider. 

Neeku US lo illu konadam ishtam leka pote 3-5 years span kosam India lo pettadam naaku enduko manchi option anipinchadu. That is me. 

If you are a young family or fine with a smaller home, go with a condo where you can rent the place. When you want to move out - if the market is bad you can rent and keep the losses to a minimum. You will have ability to wait till the market picks up with a smaller Out of pocket cost since you have rent. I am not saying rental property is easy money but relatively lesser risk is my opinion. 

thanks bro