Buying land in india VS House in US

randomguy

15 minutes ago, trent said:

Same maku jarigindi recent gane, high court lo vesam govt meda %$#$

how many lands unnai bhayya neeku? did you ever get money from your sold property in india to US?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• randomguy

• trent

• Batmen_fan

• Quickgun_murugan

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, trent said:

Even I am planing to buy land in India with 1 cr plus. E area lo chusthunnav nuvvu , any deals?

warangal surroundings lo choosthunna bhayya

46 minutes ago, phatposts said:

India lo land/property koni ammali ante consider the below:

How are you buying? Full white or not? If not - when sold how are you planning to get the money back. If you want to bring legally you hsould pay capital gains in india. Ala kattali ante full white tho kone vaallu kavali. Then you have to lower your selling price to certain extent. 

eg: If your property appreciates 10Lakhs - you pay close to 3Lakhs in capital gains. 

Nuvvu amme time ki forex rate matters. Next 2-3 years lo rupee inka padindi anuko you have to factor in another 5% at the least as depreciation for your money.

Apart from that India lo road expansion, new roads lo mee land meeda velladam ilantivi jarigite inka nee money 3-5 years India lo stuck.

Opportunity cost for the amount you are investing in India. Ade 60 Lakhs (if all is white) bank lo vesukunte - you get 8-9% interest and you pay taxes on the interest only. 

Inka worst case lo double registration laantivi jarigite inka aa scam lo 50% pogottukuntavu. Idi very rear case if you do the home work fine. But a factor to consider. 

Neeku US lo illu konadam ishtam leka pote 3-5 years span kosam India lo pettadam naaku enduko manchi option anipinchadu. That is me. 

If you are a young family or fine with a smaller home, go with a condo where you can rent the place. When you want to move out - if the market is bad you can rent and keep the losses to a minimum. You will have ability to wait till the market picks up with a smaller Out of pocket cost since you have rent. I am not saying rental property is easy money but relatively lesser risk is my opinion. 

Nenu neeku laaga ne think chesi India lo 2 pieces of land konnanu. One is doing very well and the other one hit a new road construction. Aa process lo govt is valuing the land as agricultural land even though they it is DTCP layout. Agri enduku ante part of the bigger registration block when sold is still agricultural anta and they valued all at agri rates. Ippudu land owners andaroo case vesaru. Court stay ichindi govt ki. Appati daaka givt road veyyaledu, memu ammalemu, emi cheyyalemu. Idi naaku jarigina case. Vere vaallaki vere jaragochu. Just sharing my experience. 

Good luck with whatever decision you go with.

Good post

2 minutes ago, greensboro said:

2014 lo GC processing start chesthe ee janma lo kadu next janma lo kooda radu. life long slave ga undipothavu oka vela permanent job appati daka unte

ok point noted..thank you

6 hours ago, trent said:

Easy ne, sava laksha darlu vuntay. India lo CA dagara kurchunte anni vade chestadu. Ikkada endo bayapedthunnaru telisi teliyani knowledge tho😂, anni legal ga chestunnara money transfer business lu and etc in usa lo . Period

Ya anything is easy if professionals handle. India lo janalu gorrelu ani thelise govt. common people ki rules pedutundi money transactions and tax rules meeda. Public ni panic chesesindi Tax rules and random IT notices using automated information technologies. Everybody know who has black money but still they can't be caught because they are in system and they can influence any one. So what's the point if major big people are not caught ??? 

India lo Land ippudu konadam easy ne but repu ammalante untadi torture. Mee parents old ayipotaru future lo and when u want to sell hundreds of ppl contact n ask u to show site and then after u sold u need to deal with Taxation stuff then need to work with CA to get that money to usa. Meanwhile land emina kavochu if someone is not watching regularly. 

Remember one thing, manam ekkada untamo akkade mana presence lo properties or money pettukovali to handle easily by going directly. H1 meeda USA lo house konaku vaddu. Property tax maintenace expenses anni chala avutay. For now just keep money in ur usa bank account. When u leave to india then u can wire all that amount to india. Don't rush to invest in wrong thing. 

7 hours ago, randomguy said:

Bros need your input

Buying land in rural area in india VS buying house in US

looking to invest around 60 lakhs in india..okavela future lo US lo illu konali ante india lo land ammi money return thecchukovadam easy aa na?

from what i heard from people buying and selling land in india in a short duration is not worth it. If you plan to invest in india keep the land for longer duration for good appreciation.

na GC date is in 2014 and i know GC is a far dream for me. I want to buy a home here but not now may be next year. So is it a good idea to buy land in india now and get that money back next year or 2 years?

Please throw your ideas..

throwed