EB-5 Green Card

Android_Halwa

7 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

ayinda leda

nuvvantuntey gurthostundi kaka..

The SDK is built on the System.IO.Packaging API and provides strongly-typed classes to manipulate documents that adhere to the Office Open XML File Formats Specification. The Office Open XML File Formats specification is an open, international, ECMA-376, Second Edition and ISO/IEC 29500 standard. The Open XML file formats are useful for developers because they are an open standard and are based on well-known technologies: ZIP and XML.

The Open XML SDK 2.5 simplifies the task of manipulating Open XML packages and the underlying Open XML schema elements within a package. The Open XML SDK 2.5 encapsulates many common tasks that developers perform on Open XML packages, so that you can perform complex operations with just a few lines of code.

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

nuvvantuntey gurthostundi kaka..

The SDK is built on the System.IO.Packaging API and provides strongly-typed classes to manipulate documents that adhere to the Office Open XML File Formats Specification. The Office Open XML File Formats specification is an open, international, ECMA-376, Second Edition and ISO/IEC 29500 standard. The Open XML file formats are useful for developers because they are an open standard and are based on well-known technologies: ZIP and XML.

The Open XML SDK 2.5 simplifies the task of manipulating Open XML packages and the underlying Open XML schema elements within a package. The Open XML SDK 2.5 encapsulates many common tasks that developers perform on Open XML packages, so that you can perform complex operations with just a few lines of code.

@athcare

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

EB-5 la GC osthadata kaaka.. paisal ready cheyy.. invest chesi GC lu techeskovochu...

suthi methaga 
suthi kathi
potladukoni sulli meeda padithe
sulli kinda padi palli ayindata

On 5/13/2017 at 1:47 PM, kevinUsa said:

I have some contacts with  afroamericans  

near south of chicago last week i met few of them  where the place I didi my masters and explained my situation for GC

I asked them if some of their friends can rob me and I can pay 4k for that and shoot me on the leg that does not hurt me lastfingger of my leg 

so that I can qualify for the GC in U visa.

Bro uscis ni tag cheyadam marchipoyaavu ee post lo :( 

On 5/14/2017 at 8:18 AM, reality said:

F1 visa appudu sources chupinchinattu kadhu....ikkada you have to show the bills for 500k.... "they paid no" ante kudharadhu....

588e444e91cd61847d0ac42df39c3c2b_manmadh

Ha ha

13 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

suthi methaga 
suthi kathi
potladukoni sulli meeda padithe
sulli kinda padi palli ayindata

mee oorla jilla parishat unnata patashala vunda ? 

25 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

inthaki endulo invest cheste bettter ani decide chesaru boys

But that was not the intention kada..

5 hours ago, nrikittu said:

Anushka%2BShetty11.jpg

Prapancham lo entha Mandi kottha beauties aina raanee..sweety kaali gotiki kuda sariporu ... natural beauty mana sweety