quora lo immi question

greensboro

51 minutes ago, Hercules said:

oh and she forgot to mention what congress really does , it doesnt give a sht about healthcare, education, jobs, insurances, happiness index. Rather it chooses to spend 700billion$ every damn year on some stupid wars to fill the deep pockets a few warmongers, sigh!

*=:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bhaigan

• Hercules

• chittimallu2

• tennisluvr

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Hercules said:

yep man, biaches would rather give us much diplomatic replies as if we are all fcking blind! They conveniently swept what clinton did under the rug and yelled around "Putin" to create russophobia, i mean seriously wtf is going on in this country! I would rather call it a police state than a democracy! 

People are paying 100k for a fcking undergrad degree while these biaches are eating 40bucks a plate lunch on tax payers money, much hypocrisy.

And coming to that above quora post, biach should remember where her grandparents came from, i bet her diplomatic tone will rot away real quick if native americans start a rule to stop white immigration to america, fcking hypocrites at their best!

Your understanding is wrong at many levels.

What she said isn't diplomatic. It's the hard truth.

"White people" as you said aren't immigrants. They are colonists. That's a huge difference.

Republicans have complete control of the house, senate and the WH. Dems can't do anything right now. They are just trying to return the favor Republicans have given during the Obama term(birth certificate, etc.)

We should appreciate her for giving her honest opinion with her public profile. If you have guts..... you do the same.

2 minutes ago, master blaster said:

"White people" as you said aren't immigrants. They are colonists. That's a huge difference.

This is true...  vallu ganaka rakapoi unte from europe no one would have come and made this country like this... 

1 hour ago, master blaster said:

Your understanding is wrong at many levels.

What she said isn't diplomatic. It's the hard truth.

Republicans have complete control of the house, senate and the WH. Dems can't do anything right now. They are just trying to return the favor Republicans have given during the Obama term(birth certificate, etc.)

We should appreciate her for giving her honest opinion with her public profile. If you have guts..... you do the same.

yes my understanding on so many things is wrong on so many levels, thanks for that enlightening judgement, may be i should just take your word and quit all thsi BS.

Dems cant do anything now? tell me again what dems did for the past 8 years when they had complete majority over the house, do you know that democrats were historically pro-slavery and republicans fought to abolish the slavery to help colored people have equal rights?

Oh colonialists != immigrants? colonialists as in butchers, thieves, plunderers, fascists, criminals of the highest order? i can go on and on regarding the crimes they committed on natives, africans who were shipped for plantations, oh boy lets not talk about guts online!

Public profile lo esthe ? did i contradict what she said? i just questioned her hypocrisy or selective answering by shoving the 90% truth that actually matters under the carpet!

2 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Oh colonialists != immigrants? colonialists as in butchers, thieves, plunderers, fascists, criminals of the highest order? i can go on and on regarding the crimes they committed on natives, africans who were shipped for plantations, oh boy lets not talk about guts online!

Two different things... US land of opportunities ayyindhi vallu vachina tharvatha ne annadhi point... lets face it, thellollu colonize chesina most countries became more advanced in many aspects. Not saying they havent committed any atrocities

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

Two different things... US land of opportunities ayyindhi vallu vachina tharvatha ne annadhi point... lets face it, thellollu colonize chesina most countries became more advanced in many aspects. Not saying they havent committed any atrocities

development colonialism valle ayindi ane brainwashed concept! 

Develop ayayi enduku ante colonial so called masters vallaki ishamochinattu trade pacts rasku dobbaru dani result ye e development not because of some colonial magic, tellollu lekundane ipdu chala countries develop ayayi as in china, china ki usa 18Trillion dollars debt undi, adi kattali ante e country ni uda piki ammesina kani kudaradu just saying!

8 minutes ago, Hercules said:

development colonialism valle ayindi ane brainwashed concept! 

Develop ayayi enduku ante colonial so called masters vallaki ishamochinattu trade pacts rasku dobbaru dani result ye e development not because of some colonial magic, tellollu lekundane ipdu chala countries develop ayayi as in china, china ki usa 18Trillion dollars debt undi, adi kattali ante e country ni uda piki ammesina kani kudaradu just saying!

You are missing the point... I didnt say colonise ainavi mathrame develop ayyay ani... what is australia before getting colonised? What is south africa? (please dont bring the apartheid era now, its no way related here), what about the US? What about most of south american countries? and partly India too? Yeah you can talk about vedic knowledge and vedic science or the incas, mayans and their writings in the south america and the spiritual advancement they had, but they are barely useful in the age of technology. Ofcourse there are countries that are advanced despite not being colonized, Japan is the best example, China is not a great example if you ask me, they are just thriving due to putting their vast population to good use aka cheap labour. And they are paying a price for that by polluting their country a lot more than anyone else. 

no, im not brainwashed... you can check demographics, im stating facts

3 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

if GC isthe citizen avthe maname ga vote bank

citizen aipoina candidates ee appudu mesthri dandhalu petti evaru taxes takkuva pedithe vallake vote antaru. Immigration ochesariki ayyo chala mandi kotha vallu coming ee restrict cheyyali ani anti immigrant senators ki vote estaru...

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

You are missing the point... I didnt say colonise ainavi mathrame develop ayyay ani... what is australia before getting colonised? What is south africa? (please dont bring the apartheid era now, its no way related here), what about the US? What about most of south american countries? and partly India too? Yeah you can talk about vedic knowledge and vedic science or the incas, mayans and their writings in the south america and the spiritual advancement they had, but they are barely useful in the age of technology. Ofcourse there are countries that are advanced despite not being colonized, Japan is the best example, China is not a great example if you ask me, they are just thriving due to putting their vast population to good use aka cheap labour. And they are paying a price for that by polluting their country a lot more than anyone else. 

no, im not brainwashed... you can check demographics, im stating facts

vedic knowledge kadu bro, tellollu were basically running wild killing each other(slavs,germans,brits) when we had universities, set law and things around 1000AD itself(chanakya times).

I know thats not the point, what am saying is with or without colonialism world would have developed eventually, ever heard a saying "winners write the history", thats what has happened thoroughly in the past century.

Just now, Hercules said:

vedic knowledge kadu bro, tellollu were basically running wild killing each other(slavs,germans,brits) when we had universities, set law and things around 1000AD itself(chanakya times).

I know thats not the point, what am saying is with or without colonialism world would have developed eventually, ever heard a saying "winners write the history", thats what has happened thoroughly in the past century.

probably true... but not guaranteed... anyways lite ee disco 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

probably true... but not guaranteed... anyways lite ee disco 

prolly true emundi saudi gallu em pikaru? no round breaking invention ever came from that shithole kani oka sari pothe akkada unna living standards, the way they are using the tech is living example for what i mentioned earlier, aa kodkul ni evaru colonialize cheyale ga yet they keep pumping that oil money and buy the latest tech. 

ipdu hyperloop kuda akkade first vache la undi, thats what i meant!

@3$%  they dont want to be minority in this country as simple as that, country limit theesesythey US will be taken over by asians ani thelusu vallaki. indian politicians aithey votes kosam edhaina chesthaaru andharu ala undaru kadha 

actual ga eeroju verey question chusaa dhaaniki okadi answer idhi

What is your take on H1B Visa?

• It's a total waste. Waste of your efforts, career and professional ambitions.
  • It's not how it looks. It can't give you stability. It is meant for those who want to earn quick money but have absolutely no love for their career.
  • It's a broken visa program and needs immediate attention from the US government.
  • Many people every year are wasting their lives trying to get this visa. After 5 years, you will be as frustrated as anybody like me who has done 5 years on it.
  • There is no better time to look for other options than to wait in line to get this visa.
  • It doesn't lead to a healthier and happier life.
  • Your life will be as uncertain as a dog looking for food but couldn't get it in an empty locked room.
  • You will not be able to focus on important things in your life. There is a constant sword like thing hanging over your head all the time.
  • You can't do a second job when you are working on this visa.
  • You can't start a profitable company. Or else you will violate your H-1B visa rules.
  • You are always trapped because if you let it go, you would feel that you are letting go of your best chance of settling down in US.
  • It would not lead to Permanent Residency or Green Card in the near future. It may appear like you are just there in getting a Green Card, but it will take ages to get a Green Card through this visa. At least, if you are an Indian national.
  • You will have no respect from your colleagues who are citizens or Green Card holders.
  • Your counterpart in any other country working on the same profile is doing far better than compared to what you do on this visa here in US.
  • You are not taken seriously.
  • It is an overrated visa.
  • It is good for some who are well settled in a certain company but they are very few people who will not usually come out to Quora to read all this or comment.

I am still on this visa and trying to get rid of it as soon as I can.

I have written this several times and will write again, had I knew that this is how it will turn out after 5 years on this visa, I would have never ever chosen it. I just want my 5 years of life back. No shame in admitting your fault.