quora lo immi question

greensboro

7 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

actual ga eeroju verey question chusaa dhaaniki okadi answer idhi

What is your take on H1B Visa?

• It's a total waste. Waste of your efforts, career and professional ambitions.
  • It's not how it looks. It can't give you stability. It is meant for those who want to earn quick money but have absolutely no love for their career.
  • It's a broken visa program and needs immediate attention from the US government.
  • Many people every year are wasting their lives trying to get this visa. After 5 years, you will be as frustrated as anybody like me who has done 5 years on it.
  • There is no better time to look for other options than to wait in line to get this visa.
  • It doesn't lead to a healthier and happier life.
  • Your life will be as uncertain as a dog looking for food but couldn't get it in an empty locked room.
  • You will not be able to focus on important things in your life. There is a constant sword like thing hanging over your head all the time.
  • You can't do a second job when you are working on this visa.
  • You can't start a profitable company. Or else you will violate your H-1B visa rules.
  • You are always trapped because if you let it go, you would feel that you are letting go of your best chance of settling down in US.
  • It would not lead to Permanent Residency or Green Card in the near future. It may appear like you are just there in getting a Green Card, but it will take ages to get a Green Card through this visa. At least, if you are an Indian national.
  • You will have no respect from your colleagues who are citizens or Green Card holders.
  • Your counterpart in any other country working on the same profile is doing far better than compared to what you do on this visa here in US.
  • You are not taken seriously.
  • It is an overrated visa.
  • It is good for some who are well settled in a certain company but they are very few people who will not usually come out to Quora to read all this or comment.

I am still on this visa and trying to get rid of it as soon as I can.

I have written this several times and will write again, had I knew that this is how it will turn out after 5 years on this visa, I would have never ever chosen it. I just want my 5 years of life back. No shame in admitting your fault.

Yes nenu bhi choosa, adi rasindi nuvve kadaa

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bhaigan

• Hercules

• chittimallu2

• tennisluvr

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes nenu bhi choosa, adi rasindi nuvve kadaa

@3$% Waste antaadu, I want to get rid of it antaadu, I told this several time already antaadu but h1 thoney us loney untaadu 

8 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

citizen aipoina candidates ee appudu mesthri dandhalu petti evaru taxes takkuva pedithe vallake vote antaru. Immigration ochesariki ayyo chala mandi kotha vallu coming ee restrict cheyyali ani anti immigrant senators ki vote estaru...

lol... kullu kuthuuhaaaalu anamata

8 hours ago, Hercules said:

prolly true emundi saudi gallu em pikaru? no round breaking invention ever came from that shithole kani oka sari pothe akkada unna living standards, the way they are using the tech is living example for what i mentioned earlier, aa kodkul ni evaru colonialize cheyale ga yet they keep pumping that oil money and buy the latest tech. 

ipdu hyperloop kuda akkade first vache la undi, thats what i meant!

saudi di different case and in a way they are "colonized". They were not really colonized because by the time oil was discovered, colonization pretty much stopped in the 20th century. No new countries were being colonized during that years for various reasons. But I said that they were in a way "colonized" endhukante all the brain power behind their "development" came from thellollu even though they didnt actually rule them, thellollu sold their brains instead in this case. 

neutral ga alochiste....ee country interest lo em anispiste ade chestaru....ayina GC enduk iyyale? antha easy ga iste mana desi gaalu  IT deggari nundi janitor daaka motham desi gaale untaar....GC lu raaka munde enni visalu abusing chestunte GC lu oste assal bathakanistaara vere janaalani 

7 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Y man ala 

nuvvu ida sampadinchi crores petti india lo invest chesi avi perigaka and avi ammakamunde ikkada citizenship teesukunte sukkale 

8 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

@3$%  they dont want to be minority in this country as simple as that, country limit theesesythey US will be taken over by asians ani thelusu vallaki. indian politicians aithey votes kosam edhaina chesthaaru andharu ala undaru kadha 

dam gates ethesinatte @3$%

@Hercules

oka sari america best laga talkuthaav... oka sari yaak thtu antaav

oka sarri andhuru tupakilu konali antaav.... oka sari yuddhadlu waste antaav.

yeh times lo chari ga untaav yeh times lo aparachithudu laga untaav ? 

send time table fleez 

21 hours ago, Hercules said:

development colonialism valle ayindi ane brainwashed concept! 

Develop ayayi enduku ante colonial so called masters vallaki ishamochinattu trade pacts rasku dobbaru dani result ye e development not because of some colonial magic, tellollu lekundane ipdu chala countries develop ayayi as in china, china ki usa 18Trillion dollars debt undi, adi kattali ante e country ni uda piki ammesina kani kudaradu just saying!

you are donating your tax money kada bhayya......nelaga chala mandi donate chestharu so they can repay 

21 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

You are missing the point... I didnt say colonise ainavi mathrame develop ayyay ani... what is australia before getting colonised? What is south africa? (please dont bring the apartheid era now, its no way related here), what about the US? What about most of south american countries? and partly India too? Yeah you can talk about vedic knowledge and vedic science or the incas, mayans and their writings in the south america and the spiritual advancement they had, but they are barely useful in the age of technology. Ofcourse there are countries that are advanced despite not being colonized, Japan is the best example, China is not a great example if you ask me, they are just thriving due to putting their vast population to good use aka cheap labour. And they are paying a price for that by polluting their country a lot more than anyone else

no, im not brainwashed... you can check demographics, im stating facts

same way they used indians for cheap labor for back office, in other words IT..........manam manam GC backlog kosam kottukuntnam anthe

21 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

citizen aipoina candidates ee appudu mesthri dandhalu petti evaru taxes takkuva pedithe vallake vote antaru. Immigration ochesariki ayyo chala mandi kotha vallu coming ee restrict cheyyali ani anti immigrant senators ki vote estaru...

True....most desi citizens voted for trump instead of hillary

21 hours ago, Hercules said:

prolly true emundi saudi gallu em pikaru? no round breaking invention ever came from that shithole kani oka sari pothe akkada unna living standards, the way they are using the tech is living example for what i mentioned earlier, aa kodkul ni evaru colonialize cheyale ga yet they keep pumping that oil money and buy the latest tech. 

ipdu hyperloop kuda akkade first vache la undi, thats what i meant!

small addition to it...Saudi followed foot steps of British, US brought lot of laborers as slaves....under paid work force....did lot of exploitation with labor force. rest is history, thats how they developed

13 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

saudi di different case and in a way they are "colonized". They were not really colonized because by the time oil was discovered, colonization pretty much stopped in the 20th century. No new countries were being colonized during that years for various reasons. But I said that they were in a way "colonized" endhukante all the brain power behind their "development" came from thellollu even though they didnt actually rule them, thellollu sold their brains instead in this case. 

Saudi always follow US and US policies. best example is Trump H1 restrictions introduce chesadu, the next day saudi annouced to reduce labor work force in the country