cholestrol taggalante em cheyyali easy and effective way?

chedugudu_chidambaram

Okkodki pani chesina diet andarki cheyyad vaa. Me battalu andarki ela padtai? Everyone is diff. So don't suggest it worked for me so it will work for you.. Genome type anedi untadi ..

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• dakumangalsingh

• ICANWIN

• Don_Draper

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Don_Draper said:

Starchy foods em papam chesai vaa..rice tinali ani antey tinnod antaru..how ya

tinochu ankul rice tinatam ante kuppal kuppal plate paina esukoni tinalna endii, rice pic godaki athikinchukoni danini chustu

kale, celery, apple orange carrot beetroot juice tagithe achcham rice and avakaya with preugannam tinnatte vuntadii anukoo.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Cardiologist doesn't equal a nutritionist. A cardiologist is not the know all bible when it comes to nutritional science which is why it's important for people to study about nutrition and how the definition of what is best for nutrition has been twisted by the medical community to suit it's masters pulling the strings on wall street. 

If you have no choice but to listen to some white coat without making your own investigation(and that doesn't necessarily mean google search), then you deserve to keep living at the mercy of the white coat who will undoubtedly feed you a diet of pills and capsules for the rest of your life. 

Gadanta naak telvad :P

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Cardiologist doesn't equal a nutritionist. A cardiologist is not the know all bible when it comes to nutritional science which is why it's important for people to study about nutrition and how the definition of what is best for nutrition has been twisted by the medical community to suit it's masters pulling the strings on wall street. 

If you have no choice but to listen to some white coat without making your own investigation(and that doesn't necessarily mean google search), then you deserve to keep living at the mercy of the white coat who will undoubtedly feed you a diet of pills and capsules for the rest of your life. 

Cardiologist doesn't suggest diet man. I took my dad just last week to Care. He refers to nutritionist. He exactly told my dad the same which i posted. 

Well, I would certainly prefer to follow what a doctor said than depending on google or books. Pranam midaki vaste google forums lo chusi ayite we can get treatment done. Enni matalu cheppina emergency vaste sonta vaidyam chesukomu pranam mida teepi to doctor deggarike orukutam at least this is my common sense.

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

why don't you tell them Let food be thy medicine.

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

tinochu ankul rice tinatam ante kuppal kuppal plate paina esukoni tinalna endii, rice pic godaki athikinchukoni danini chustu

kale, celery, apple orange carrot beetroot juice tagithe achcham rice and avakaya with preugannam tinnatte vuntadii anukoo.

Yeah correct no kuppal kuppal

14 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Didn't read the article you posted and didn't understand the significance of you googling something. Are you implying that I would need directions on how to google the above? @3$%

As to the second point, correlation doesn't equate causation. I never said a bodybuilder was the optimal definition of a healthy athlete but he's undoubtedly healthier than your average couch potato. Also I am not talking about a steroid induced junkie here I am talking about a natty aka natural bodybuilder. Leave aside a bodybuilder, let's take the case of an average athlete who compete professionally. Plenty of them take cheese and butter has been found to be vastly superior to a lot of junk cooking oils like Canola, Vegetable oil(filled with GMOs) etc. Unless you have lactose intolerance, I don't see what's so bad about consuming cheese.

7 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

but cranberries ante janalu tinaru ade craisins ante kuppal kuppal tintaru.

Aa sweetness undali ga mari. I love Craisins too

Do exercise , eat balanced and improve good cholesterol 

My HDL( GOOD cholesterol ) is 78 

Bad is LOL is 70 , better hdl  will balance out any bad cholesterol and can only improve with exercise 

I just bike 35 to 50 min every day 

I eat regular Indian food 

5 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Okkodki pani chesina diet andarki cheyyad vaa. Me battalu andarki ela padtai? Everyone is diff. So don't suggest it worked for me so it will work for you.. Genome type anedi untadi ..

Good point. A very fundamental one too. 

5 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

why don't you tell them Let food be thy medicine.

Why should I? Isn't it obvious to anyone that cares to spend a little time understand what he/she consumes. 

1 minute ago, iddaritho said:

Do exercise , eat balanced and improve good cholesterol 

My HDL( GOOD cholesterol ) is 78 

Bad is LOL is 70 , better hdl  will balance out any bad cholesterol and can only improve with exercise 

I just bike 35 to 50 min every day 

I eat regular Indian food 

TS babu mottam profile eyyaledu.. Inkemrm unnayo.. Balanced tinna bokka padtademo.. Indian food em miracle kadu evil kaadu.. Its just we eat like pigs..