cholestrol taggalante em cheyyali easy and effective way?

chedugudu_chidambaram

4 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Regular workout.. Just treadmill aina move your a$$ and go to gym.. Apartment complex gym ki matram poku 

Lunch nee ishtam but dinner very lite like a big sweet potato or couple of chapatis etc.. 

enduku ankul ala annav

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• dakumangalsingh

• ICANWIN

• Don_Draper

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Rice or chapatis same. North vallaki rice tinamantaru south vallaki chapatis as we consume less.

Wheat is even worse, rice might be better. Brown rice might be better as it has a lower direct impact on raising your blood sugar levels instantly, however it has arsenic which will eventually destroy your brain. 

Wheat can trigger a host of problems if you have celiac's disease which most of us are unaware if we do. GLUTEN INTOLERANCE

5 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Hereditary too. There is a test to check if u got it from parents . 10k $ a test. If it is hereditary same treatment to sugar levels control kuda kavu valla treatment different. Total different approach tesukuntaru .

Why a different approach end of the day it's about resetting the body's insulin sensitivity anyway. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Wheat is even worse, rice might be better. Brown rice might be better as it has a lower direct impact on raising your blood sugar levels instantly, however it has arsenic which will eventually destroy your brain. 

Wheat can trigger a host of problems if you have celiac's disease which most of us are unaware if we do. 

@gr33d

1 minute ago, karthikn said:

My personal analysis over years.. Its a clear path of failure 

Some apartments have pretty high end gyms with trainers etc

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Why a different approach end of the day it's about resetting the body's insulin sensitivity anyway. 

Not really. Enta level of insulin ichina temporary ga control avutundi and their readings will be peak high .hba1c is like 14/15 when normal is 5.8. Type 2 diabetes 2-3 months lo control avvali with tablets or insulin if it is not hereditary years ayina regulate ayyi good control lo undadu. Vallaki e tabs lo fluctuations peaks lo untayi. My cousin got this test done and diagnosed got from parents. 3 yrs taruvata doctor suggested this test and after that different medication vadaka control ki vachindi. Approach different.

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Wheat can trigger a host of problems if you have celiac's disease which most of us are unaware if we do. GLUTEN INTOLERANCE

if you have netflix subscription watch What the Wheat documentary.

its not the wheat thats bad, its the way we started eating it and modifying it is root cause of all the problems.

Just now, ICANWIN said:

Not really. Enta level of insulin ichina temporary ga control avutundi and their readings will be peak high .hba1c is like 14/15 when normal is 5.8. Type 2 diabetes 2-3 months lo control avvali with tablets or insulin if it is not hereditary years ayina regulate ayyi good control lo undadu. Vallaki e tabs lo fluctuations peaks lo untayi. My cousin got this test done and diagnosed got from parents. 

I call BS on that. At the end of the day it's his insulin sensitivity which got affected, the diabetes that comes via heredity is type I diabetes not type II diabetes. 

Type II diabetes at the end of the day comes due to the destruction of insulin sensitivity in the body which is primarily caused by the dietary factors. You are again talking about what some white coat might have told you. 

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

if you have netflix subscription watch What the Wheat documentary.

its not the wheat thats bad, its the way we started eating it and modifying it is root cause of all the problems.

I already did. 

I eat Ezekiel bread if I feel like eating wheat. I mostly dislike wheat anyway. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

I already did. 

I eat Ezekiel Wheat if I feel like eating wheat. I mostly dislike wheat anyway. 

nenu edo maa inti pakkana vunde local food market lo

seven grain mix,

barley, and other ancient grains techchukunta mix chesi cook chesi edo salad or soup chesukoni tinta ankul.

wheat is good when you consume in proper way.

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I call BS on that. At the end of the day it's his insulin sensitivity which got affected, the diabetes that comes via heredity is type I diabetes not type II diabetes. 

Type II diabetes at the end of the day comes due to the destruction of insulin sensitivity in the body which is primarily caused by the dietary factors. You are again talking about what some white coat might have told you. 

Ok. I do not want to argue. You are partly true. But  type II ayyi kuda hereditary avvachu .