Heroin Pratyusha's Mother exclusive interview | My Voice with Vaali Srinivas | CBC9 News

tortoise

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

She's not a natkal lady, she's someone that decided to stand up and fight against the injustice instead of just folding up and crying sitting in a corner. Pratyusha valla daddy sudden ga chanipoyaru at a young age, before that he was a very close friend of my father. Pratyusha ni chinnappudu chaala sarlu choosa, my dad advised her mom to not send her into modeling/movies etc but ayina aame chaala beautiful ga untadi ani encourage chesindi. Husband poyadu heart attack ki, unna oka koothuruni rape chesi murder chesaru do you expect her to sit in a corner, cry and forget it? 

Just another case of the wealthy flouting the laws and killing the normal people in India. 

That’s awesome..! So, my take here is not what she did or what she was supposed to do...

she had stood up for her daughter like no one else did...fighting the society and big men..perfect..  

but in this fight, what she did at the end is not the reason she started fighting for..

if you know anyone in Bhongir, they will tell you the real stories...

Ankther classic case of #BloodMoney

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

That’s awesome..! So, my take here is not what she did or what she was supposed to do...

she had stood up for her daughter like no one else did...fighting the society and big men..perfect..  

but in this fight, what she did at the end is not the reason she started fighting for..

if you know anyone in Bhongir, they will tell you the real stories...

Ankther classic case of #BloodMoney

Okay maybe we haven't had contact with their family after her dad passed away. 

In one way he didn't live to see his daughter being killed in such a gruesome manner, so maybe it was for the best that he passed away before things got to this stage. That said if he had been alive, he wouldn't have agreed to launch her in movies etc knowing him as a person. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Okay maybe we haven't had contact with their family after her dad passed away. 

In one way he didn't live to see his daughter being killed in such a gruesome manner, so maybe it was for the best that he passed away before things got to this stage. That said if he had been alive, he wouldn't have agreed to launch her in movies etc knowing him as a person. 

Exactly, this sensational case turned out to be another case of blood money. 

May be you knew things happened in 2001–2002...I’m telling about facts that have happened as late as 2014-15...and for all these demands, the base is nothing but the case, her daughter’s death..

12 minutes ago, Pipucbn said:

Yes siddarth gadini bakara chesindru.... political influence, I think D Goud was home minister at that time

D Goud neighbour na friend vaadi version kuda nuvvu cheppinde, ee pratyusha amma natkal kotha angle

1 minute ago, Baangaru said:

Papam  rape chesi sampesaruu. CBN knows who raped her and he diverted the case to help telugu desham party leader sons.

Brutal murder idi..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Brutal murder idi..

Raped and murdered. Finally decided it as suicide andukee porilakuu cheputha sakkaga vundandrii anii .Poriluu vinaruuu equality antaru modda antaruu .Lot of cases  happening and nothing comes outside. 

41 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Sidharth reddy naa college lo senior, nannu first ragging chesindi kooda vaade. Anyway vaadu involved kaani asalu rape chesindi aa taravatha champinchesindi Devender Goud koduku 

Vaadu Silent ani chepthundhi ga ame

1 minute ago, Baangaru said:

Raped and murdered. Finally decided it as suicide andukee porilakuu cheputha sakkaga vundandrii anii .Poriluu vinaruuu equality antaru modda antaruu .Lot of cases  happening and nothing comes outside. 

Adi ammaila tappu kadu..try to change POLICE and judiciary....america lo rape cheyalante enduku bhayapadataru? India lo cheyalante enduku simple ga chesestaru. iron rods kuda pedataru pichi kukkalu...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Adi ammaila tappu kadu..try to change POLICE and judiciary....america lo rape cheyalante enduku bhayapadataru? India lo cheyalante enduku simple ga chesestaru. iron rods kuda pedataru pichi kukkalu...

Most of the rapes in India is happening within the known people and they are friends. Porilu use chesukoni vadilestaru and boys get angry to take revenge to rape or murder her . Police has nothing to do with it. Poriluu first jobs and boy friends bandh cheyalii