• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batman_fan

• ronitreddy

• dakumangalsingh

• BostonBullodu

3 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

Yes. There is huge difference. There are 2 ways of telling this.

1. There are no internships/jobs if you don't go to good univ. For that you need great GRE score. He will then put effort on GRE, application, and does some research on Univs.

2. It doesn't matter. Everyone will come, work in gas station, ultimately get some job through consultancy. He will then just attempt GRE and join some nameless/useless Univ. 

It is not the issue with people who are aspiring to come to US. It is issue with people who are already in US, who even though know the importance of univ but still do not guide incoming students properly. 

Sounds reasonable

2 hours ago, argadorn said:

try to be normal ...average ga idnian students usa ki vachey bapathi e generation lo  70 % plus average or below average candidate vastahru ...nuvu ah 20 to 30 people gurinchi matladutahy vallu india lo and ye desham lo ayina unatru vallani pakana petti ...migatha valla gurinchi cheppali ...any time talk about tthe majority ...

majority ani kaadu bro. manam cheppe tappudu correct ga cheppali kada anedi na point. Ikkada antha individuality kabatti no one questions anuko

3 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

ask him to stay in India or go to some other western country like europe or australia. US embassy ki konallu dooram ga undadam ee better

Canada New Zealand Bhi modable options in my opinion 

6 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

agreed..I feel TS wouldn't have posted this thread if his cousin belongs to that astute league..

Can you elaborate how you arrived at this conclusion? Even the people going to IVY league first see the stats about jobs and ask as many questions as possible before choosing Univ. 

Just now, Batman_fan said:

Can you elaborate how you arrived at this conclusion? Even the people going to IVY league first see the stats about jobs and ask as many questions as possible before choosing Univ. 

Yeah but they do their own research and understand their capabilities but not relying on a cousin who's working on h1 and posted this in elite db of ours @3$%

6 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Yeah but they do their own research and understand their capabilities but not relying on a cousin who's working on h1 and posted this in elite db of ours @3$%

LOL..You nailed it macha..Long time no c..How's it gng?

11 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

I agreed with your 1st post as well. LOL

FYI..My cousin who had done his bachelors from IIT Madras never inquired me about the job situation in US..

He worked for Epic and he's an employee of Microsoft now..

12 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

What are you talking dude? Seems like you are never involved in that kind of research@3$% No matter what kind of research we do, we always ask someone close who has been there. Did TS say his cousin only relied on him? If I were to apply to Yale, first thing I do is ask my relatives who are in US, while also collecting as much info as possible myself. 

3 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

I agreed with your 1st post as well. LOL

FYI..My cousin who had done his bachelors from IIT Madras never inquired me about the job situation in US..

He worked for Epic and he's an employee of Microsoft now..

TS is asking for Masters. People ask how economy is. It is not same as ten years back. 

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

What are you talking dude? Seems like you are never involved in that kind of research@3$% No matter what kind of research we do, we always ask someone close who has been there. Did TS say his cousin only relied on him. If I were to apply to Yale, first thing I do is ask my relatives who are in US, while also collecting as much info as possible myself. 

+ it syou ...not us...i did research myself ...talked with professors in std booth   ...about courses and ....they agreed for my assistantship... university /places gurinchi 2006 nunchey google vadutuhna janalu unaru ...i have many relatives and cousins...nver asked themm... please talk about majority who have good acads...

7 minutes ago, argadorn said:

+ it syou ...not us...i did research myself ...talked with professors in std booth   ...about courses and ....they agreed for my assistantship... university /places gurinchi 2006 nunchey google vadutuhna janalu unaru ...i have many relatives and cousins...nver asked themm... please talk about majority who have good acads...

I can say the same. Because people think they know everything, they are screwing up. TS asked a question about jobs and we should provide objective info, not subjective. That is what I did. Why do we have to make assumptions?

7 minutes ago, argadorn said:

ROFL @3$%@3$%

15 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

TS is asking for Masters. People ask how economy is. It is not same as ten years back. 

Please read your first post..

Well, you must admit that the number of Indian students heading towards US in the last 10 years has increased so much despite the decline in GDP..How about that?