How is the job market for OPTs

dabididhibide

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

I can say the same. Because people think they know everything, they are screwing up. TS asked a question about jobs and we should provide objective info, not subjective. That is what I did. Why do we have to make assumptions?

I agree with u bro.

assumotions emiti dani kante straight answer isthe sari kada. vallaki nachinattu vallu chusukuntaru. vaadi mindset ni read cheyali anukovatam foolishness

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batman_fan

• ronitreddy

• dakumangalsingh

• BostonBullodu

13 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

What are you talking dude? Seems like you are never involved in that kind of research@3$% No matter what kind of research we do, we always ask someone close who has been there. Did TS say his cousin only relied on him? If I were to apply to Yale, first thing I do is ask my relatives who are in US, while also collecting as much info as possible myself. 

Yeah If I am heading to Yale I will ask my cousin who graduated from there and working for a NASA but not a cousin who don't know where the heck is Yale University. 

Yeah to your point no information is small or big who knows this cousin might be friends with a guy or has  a colleague graduated from Yale. 

Why do you take things in a negative way dude ? I was just replying to your point  ✌️ 

33 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Can you elaborate how you arrived at this conclusion? Even the people going to IVY league first see the stats about jobs and ask as many questions as possible before choosing Univ. 

Okay how many ppl here have graduated from so called IVY League?

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

Yeah If I am heading to Yale I will ask my cousin who graduated from there and working for a NASA but not a cousin who don't know where the heck is Yale University. 

Yeah to your point no information is small or big who knows this cousin might be friends with a guy or has  a colleague graduated from Yale. 

Why do you take things in a negative way dude ? I was just replying to your point  ✌️ 

Then reply in a way that is helpful to TS. Did you know anything about TS? I don't, so I assumed his cousin as hard working, sincere, above average person looking for a faster answers on jobs. While rest of people assumed TS's cousin as a below average student and tried to give similar suggestions that they normally do for below average students. Who is positive here?

We cry on incoming students, but do not want to tell them importance of effort (GRE, GPA) etc., This is the issue I am dealing in this thread. 

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Then reply in a way that is helpful to TS. Did you know anything about TS? I don't, so I assumed his cousin as hard working, sincere, above average person looking for a faster answers on jobs. While rest of people assumed TS's cousin as a below average student and tried to give similar suggestions that they normally do for below average students. Who is positive here?

We cry on incoming students, but do not want to tell them importance of effort (GRE, GPA) etc., This is the issue I am dealing in this thread. 

Already prince of heaven ronitreddy cheppinru to not to come to US  look for another destination where laws are favorable for immigration ani cheppinru kada to their list I added Canada and New Zealand inkem kavali. 

Highly ambitious vunnodu laws legal issues jobs ani sollu time waste cheyadu ani poet meaning meeda disco here @3$%

5 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

irrelevant. 

How come you dismiss my statement man?

How did you conclude that it's irrelevant? There is always a purpose in asking a question.. LOL

9 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Well, you assume that neither TS nor his cousin knows the importance of so called effort?

Already prince of heaven ronitreddy cheppinru to not to come to US  look for another destination where laws are favorable for immigration ani cheppinru kada to their list I added Canada and New Zealand inkem kavali. 

Highly ambitious vunnodu laws legal issues jobs ani sollu time waste cheyadu ani poet meaning meeda disco here @3$%

You made same assumption as others. You guys are talking about TS. I am talking about TS's cousin. We all have cousins/siblings who may  ask us about US at some point. We can be as stupid as someone who relies on DB for some info or diligent enough to go out and talk to current students of those Univ - depending on type of question. But that doesn't give us right to assume that TS's cousin is also below average guy. That's my point. 

1 minute ago, ronitreddy said:

Well, you assume that neither TS nor his cousin knows the importance of so called effort?

vague statement. everyone knows the importance of GRE/GPA. But most people don't know, to what extent. That is what we need to tell. 

6 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

How come you dismiss my statement man?

How did you conclude that it's irrelevant? There is always a purpose in asking a question.. LOL

It is irrelevant because you are talking about DB people. I am focusing on our cousins/siblings. 

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

You made same assumption as others. You guys are talking about TS. I am talking about TS's cousin. We all have cousins/siblings who may  ask us about US at some point. We can be as stupid as someone who relies on DB for some info or diligent enough to go out and talk to current students of those Univ - depending on type of question. But that doesn't give us right to assume that TS's cousin is also below average guy. That's my point. 

Here you go. Ppl should be smart enough to know what is a reliable source? That's my point..

Just now, ronitreddy said:

Here you go. Ppl should be smart enough to know what is a reliable source? That's my point..

Good. Didn't you see "depending on type of question"? TS question is perfectly valid to ask in this DB. It doesn't matter whether his cousin is above average or below average. As someone who wants to see quality in incoming students, my answer is perfectly fine. 

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Nee avva TS manchigane esindu poi padukundu maname gitla disco chestunnam 

Nee avva TS manchigane esindu poi padukundu maname gitla disco chestunnam 

Don't you want to see high quality world? ade nenu trying playa*&*