How is the job market for OPTs

dabididhibide

18 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

vague statement. everyone knows the importance of GRE/GPA. But most people don't know, to what extent. That is what we need to tell. 

I reckon, your intentions are well founded dude.. but sometimes you have to develop that common sense to know whom you are targeting at? 

I didn't mean to offend you..

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batman_fan

• ronitreddy

• dakumangalsingh

• BostonBullodu

8 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

vague statement. everyone knows the importance of GRE/GPA. But most people don't know, to what extent. That is what we need to tell. 

Ante u mean TS is that dumb to understand what extent GRE can influence @3$%

11 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Good. Didn't you see "depending on type of question"? TS question is perfectly valid to ask in this DB. It doesn't matter whether his cousin is above average or below average. As someone who wants to see quality in incoming students, my answer is perfectly fine. 

I agreed with your 1st post though..

10 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Don't you want to see high quality world? ade nenu trying playa*&*

We have to live in the real world rather than delving deep in the illusions

Main issue Started from INFOSYS , tcs, all Indian mill house , then comes ITU college in sunny vale this university is like cancer to whole good students community. then came all svu, mpu, sullivan , herguan, golden , globe college

then came appi reddy , vivek reddy dasri sravan dasri .this guys ** whole IT sector in sunnyvale CA

crime sex , etc

3 minutes ago, katuri said:

Main issue Started from INFOSYS , tcs, all Indian mill house , then comes ITU college in sunny vale this university is like cancer to whole good students community. then came all svu, mpu, sullivan , herguan, golden , globe college

then came appi reddy , vivek reddy dasri sravan dasri .this guys ** whole IT sector in sunnyvale CA

crime sex , etc

Katuri after a long time, how r u bro

4 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Ante u mean TS is that dumb to understand what extent GRE can influence @3$%

It's lack of information, not being dumb or clever. There is no clear metric that can tell us what score combinations give us FT job (Scores translate to Univ, Univ translate to Internships, Internships to FT). Criteria constantly changing. 

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Okay, I still want to give a shot. 

Nuvvu enni ayna cheppu Bro...

Respect your opinion but if asked, majority of us here will suggest not to come for master's in this scenario...even for the exceptional guy, he'll have plenty of options over there.

Just now, katuri said:

Brother try to do hotel mgt in swiss IT is gone sir !!!!!

Hi tennis fine how are you . I was sick bro for long time I broke  my leg

Oh man be careful

16 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

Nuvvu enni ayna cheppu Bro...

Respect your opinion but if asked, majority of us here will suggest not to come for master's in this scenario...even for the exceptional guy, he'll have plenty of options over there.

Can't comment on education and career in other countries. I have no info on those. 

11 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Depends on technology 

opt ead ayna ok inperson interview ki ready unte OPT mida 80$ per hour rate istunnaru vendors 

Asalu interview schedule ayithe kada... in person oo skypeooo anukotaniki.... dekatledu kada asalu market lo ipudu....

2 minutes ago, TampaBangaram said:

Asalu interview schedule ayithe kada... in person oo skypeooo anukotaniki.... dekatledu kada asalu market lo ipudu....

Avna depends on technology