Dedicated to some dogs in this DB

chittimallu2

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

okay then. social reform is a better phrase.

appointing dalit pujaris is a good step. hope some dalit pujari heads TTD one day.

let control of temples be shared equally among representatives from all castes/class, etc.

I can't think of better ways of reforming. bhashan to people doesn't work. people learn from lived experience, and internalise it faster. so the change should be forced on the ground.

I partially agree with you.. they can start training a non brahmin boy/kid/infant in vedas and other sruthi and smirits right from the age  when he can read/write... to me he will be a brahmin because he will be trained in everything which the scriptures say. But unfortunately he will still be labelled as "non brahmin" as he wasnt born in a family.... thats not what the scriptures say and the sooner people like @aakathaai realise this the better for sanathana dharma, which he seem to love so much

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chittimallu2

• aakathaai

• uttermost

• charygaru

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

okay then. social reform is a better phrase.

appointing dalit pujaris is a good step. hope some dalit pujari heads TTD one day.

let control of temples be shared equally among representatives from all castes/class, etc.

I can't think of better ways of reforming. bhashan to people doesn't work. people learn from lived experience, and internalise it faster. so the change should be forced on the ground.

general category ki reservations iyyaru kaani eetiki ready ga untaru

1 minute ago, aakathaai said:

brahman experience ainodiki inka caste tho pani emundi oka vela puttukatho ne higher consciousness ni realize ayye capability unte mari ee vedas traditions ni follow avvadam temples ki velladam ivanni enduku chepparu even adi sankaracharya kooda puttina tharvaatha vedas sacred texts ivaani chaduvkoni vaatini implement chesi enlightment ni thelskuni kada brahman ni experience ayyindi aa stage attain cheyyadanike gaa ee procedure antha

ofcourse yes, so ipudu nuvu oppukuntunnav... to realise Brahman and become a brahmin you dont have to be born in a "brahmin family"... that is my point, kani nuvvu anna purva janma lo punyam valla brahmin family lo pudatharu annadhi totally wrong... 

also nuvvu annattu puttuka tho ne higher consciousness realise avvaru kabatti how are you a brahmin now? until you dont reach that point where you can realise Brahman, how can you call yourself a brahmin? for example, I can call myself as mangalodu because I know the skill to cut hair and there are many customers lined up outside my shop which means I achieved what I need to, to become a mangali...... but what about you, you havent achieved the skill and destination totally, how can you call yourself a brahmin?

2 minutes ago, aakathaai said:

I understand man. The highest pain in this transformation will be to the brahmins. I stand in solidarity with you as a brother.

but it has to happen. no other way for the religion and the Hindu society to move into the modern world as an equal society.

6 minutes ago, aakathaai said:

Hindu religion may be in danger, if brahmins don't cede space.

so koncham tweak cheskundaam scriptures ni. 

4 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

ofcourse yes, so ipudu nuvu oppukuntunnav... to realise Brahman and become a brahmin you dont have to be born in a "brahmin family"... that is my point, kani nuvvu anna purva janma lo punyam valla brahmin family lo pudatharu annadhi totally wrong... 

also nuvvu annattu puttuka tho ne higher consciousness realise avvaru kabatti how are you a brahmin now? until you dont reach that point where you can realise Brahman, how can you call yourself a brahmin? for example, I can call myself as mangalodu because I know the skill to cut hair and there are many customers lined up outside my shop which means I achieved what I need to, to become a mangali...... but what about you, you havent achieved the skill and destination totally, how can you call yourself a brahmin?

nov 8-14 madhyala oka time slot side ki pettu man  ochhi samarpinchukunta 

1 minute ago, charygaru said:

demand ekkuva undi... kharchu aithadi... full body kooda chestha kavalante, nee okkadike special aoa_bemmi_intro2.gif

32 minutes ago, charygaru said:

30 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

demand ekkuva undi... kharchu aithadi... full body kooda chestha kavalante, nee okkadike special aoa_bemmi_intro2.gif

@3$% naku full body oddu kani sankalo geekuthava after haircut $5 ekuva ista

30cvb41.jpg

36 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

karchu enthayyina parle snookers lo cue balla lekka cheyyali naa body mottam paisal kummaristha sanchullo techhi  biyyam_basta_0.gif