bay area tech boom valla

Simple123

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Right now it looks okay but oka sari malli recession raani, they will drop to 1/5th their price. Appudu koorchuni edavalsinde

recession vachina wait sestharu malli recover ayye varaku.

manollu jobs lo paathuku poyaru, recession vachina  amru galla jobs peekinchi ina safe gaa vuntaaru manollu. pedda mafia ayyindi mana desi batch saala companies lo. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TampaChinnodu

• tennisluvr

• JambaKrantu

• MRI

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Maree 1/5th drop avvav vayya.. They might go back to 400k or 350k again.. But you hold on to it for 2 to 3 more years the prices will come right back up.. Key is to maintain at least one year payments in savings incase you lose your job..

incase we loose job -status ela maintain cheyagalam bro.we cant go back to F1(non immigrant) also if we have I140 approved(immigration intent)

1 minute ago, infoseeker786 said:

incase we loose job -status ela maintain cheyagalam bro.we cant go back to F1(non immigrant) also if we have I140 approved(immigration intent)

Idi sample matter vayya.. find a desi mestri and transfer.. Jump to contracting.. Also you can rent the house temporarily if you want..

Maintain some savings for 6 months of living here.. Credit cards will take you for an other 6 months if you have good credit..

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Idi sample matter vayya.. find a desi mestri and transfer.. Jump to contracting.. Also you can rent the house temporarily if you want..

Maintain some savings for 6 months of living here.. Credit cards will take you for an other 6 months if you have good credit..

nowadays mestris are not taking h1 without project kadha.I am FT guy.so emi options untayo kanukandam ani

Just now, infoseeker786 said:

nowadays mestris are not taking h1 without project kadha.I am FT guy.so emi options untayo kanukandam ani

You are right, that option doesn't exist anymore. 

Just now, infoseeker786 said:

Atla em ledu.. You need to find the right mestri..

If your salary offsets the high rent then I would prefer to stay in a big city and enjoy everything that a city has to offer than stay in a second rung city (office, home , walmart , mall and desi restaurant).

new york , SFO, LA these cities will have lot to offer , number of events , meet ups , variety of food , restaurants etc.

of course personal priority , but I would rather rent a house and enjoy what big cities has to offer than take a big house  5 bed in a suburb where you never use more than 2 or 3 bed rooms.

2 hours ago, ronitreddy said:

Gattiga antava?

Baga..  Ronit bhai , asal illu konamani intlo nasa.   kani G lo pack avutundi single income tho konali ante. Job d koditho no savings illu konte. 

1 minute ago, Simple123 said:

Baga..  Ronit bhai , asal illu konamani intlo nasa.   kani G lo pack avutundi single income tho konali ante. Job d koditho no savings illu konte. 

Nee wife ki H4 EAD ippinchi work cheyinchu baa, automatic ga nuvve konesthavu

2 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Which location man ?