The only case for India to remain as one nation.

uttermost

3 minutes ago, evadra_rowdy said:

Nuvu suggest chey qualifying exam teesesi em pettalo

chinnappatnundi pillalki cheppi penchali, that reservation is a reality for the sins that their forefathers did. And they have no right to stake claim for those seats, until dalits cut off is equal to general cut off.

adhi chaalu.

Just now, uttermost said:

chinnappatnundi pillalki cheppi penchali, that reservation is a reality for the sins that their forefathers did. And they have no right to stake claim for those seats, until dalits cut off is equal to general cut off.

adhi chaalu.

Ok matladi change chepista 

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

haha.. neekey ekkataaniki, neeku muni manavadu vachentha time paduthundi anukunta.

inka nuvvem chepthav.

Sarey ni pillalaku exams leni teaching chey ni style lo

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

India is not a single nation. It never was.

but dividing India may give powers to the casteist pieces of regional shitheads in many of the states. It is Delhi that probably keeps them in check from mass murdering dalits and muslims.

Nobody wants one form of nationalism (Indian nationalism) to be replaced by equally stupid regional versions of nationalism (dravidianism, marathaism, etc)

so for the time being, one has to accept the nation of India, however hard it may be to live with it :( 

Wow what an analysis

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

India is not a single nation. It never was.

but dividing India may give powers to the casteist pieces of regional shitheads in many of the states. It is Delhi that probably keeps them in check from mass murdering dalits and muslims.

Nobody wants one form of nationalism (Indian nationalism) to be replaced by equally stupid regional versions of nationalism (dravidianism, marathaism, etc)

so for the time being, one has to accept the nation of India, however hard it may be to live with it :( 

i am ok for temp disintegration of india if that leads to mass reconversion /ghar vapsi of the turakas....leading to eventual extinction of the virus cult.

this could also lead to kerala/jk becoming a caliphate. but then its temporary.....as indian army can then attack them and assimilate them like it was done to the state of nizam

5 minutes ago, batman said:

i am ok for temp disintegration of india if that leads to mass reconversion /ghar vapsi of the turakas....leading to eventual extinction of the virus cult.

this could also lead to kerala/jk becoming a caliphate. but then its temporary.....as indian army can then attack them and assimilate them like it was done to the state of nizam

I know sanghis come up with such wild theories to tell themselves that they are creative. but your plan relies on Indian army too much. indian army can only attack civilians who are unarmed.

when they face actual opponents, they probably sh1t their pants. lol.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I know sanghis come up with such wild theories to tell themselves that they are creative. but your plan relies on Indian army too much. indian army can only attack civilians who are unarmed.

so pak army invaded india 3 times with toy guns?

1 minute ago, batman said:

so pak army invaded india 3 times with toy guns?

pak is not india's equal. hehe..

I know India can only attack nations less than 1/5th its size.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

descendants of JNU librarians often glorify the calph fighters as "actual opponents" just to pat themselves as an ideologue 

Just now, batman said:

descendants of JNU librarians often glorify the calph fighters as "actual opponents" just to pat themselves as an ideologue 

so you agree with me, that Indian army cannot face an actual enemy combatant. CITI_c$y

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

pak is not india's equal. hehe..

I know India can only attack nations less than 1/5th its size.

didn't you say indian army attacks only unarmed civilians.....so i said pak

now you are changing goal post to nation 1/5 th their size @3$%

common man atleast make some sense.....common you can atleast try

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

so you agree with me, that Indian army cannot face an actual enemy combatant. CITI_c$y

actual enemy combatant @3$%

ok even if i go by your logic of 1/5th size.....kerala/kashmir surely come under that 1/5 thumb rule so i am assuming indian army can manage that......so my theory holds good right?

• Upvote 1

Just now, batman said:

didn't you say indian army attacks only unarmed civilians.....so i said pak

now you are changing goal post to nation 1/5 th their size @3$%

common man atleast make some sense.....common you can atleast try

haha.. sanghi crying for a little victory. CITI_c$y

remind me when India attacked Pakistan? lol.

they just defended their territory. that too with so many losses, when pak sent only lightly trained mujahirs in place of their army to do their dirty work. lol.