The only case for India to remain as one nation.

uttermost

2 minutes ago, kreole said:

You mean the content that reeks of hypocrisy.

just because you are offended, it doesn't mean its hypocrisy. lol.

stop trying to make me accept that I'm a hypocrite. you suck at it. plus I'm not one.

if you think that I'm a hypocrite, don't take my views so seriously, and beg me to say something against muslims too.

Its just funny that you don't respect yourself.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I'll be a hypocrite if I justify muslim aggression. Show me where I have.

I have argued that muslims are victims in India. and that is true. There's no hypocrisy.

You don't justify Muslim aggression but you are not a critic of it, you only criticise the evils in Hinduism. There in lies your hypocrisy.

1 minute ago, kreole said:

You don't justify Muslim aggression but you are not a critic of it, you only criticise the evils in Hinduism. There in lies your hypocrisy.

Its flattering that you hold me in such high esteem, and expect me to live up to such standards.

the truth is, I don't know sh1t. I just react to news that shows up on my TL, or rephrase something that somebody already said online.

Since my life was full of Hindutva bigots who'll not even flinch an eye while talking sh1t about muslims/dalits, I say stuff here that I can't say to their face. anyway since I don't work there anymore, and I'm independent, I'll cut down on my anger.

I haven't met as many bigoted muslims, as I have bigoted Hindus. They are everywhere, like a disease, infecting every social conversation with bullshit. This includes people who call themselves liberal and Hindu.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

just because you are offended, it doesn't mean its hypocrisy. lol.

stop trying to make me accept that I'm a hypocrite. you suck at it. plus I'm not one.

if you think that I'm a hypocrite, don't take my views so seriously, and beg me to say something against muslims too.

Its just funny that you don't respect yourself.

Vori veedi veshalo.. ninnu beg chesinattundha? Pichi final stages ki cherindhi

Just now, kreole said:

Vori veedi veshalo.. ninnu beg chesinattundha? Pichi final stages ki cherindhi

lol. keep saying that, and justifying your bigotry, and asking me to feed it.

there are enough people here that write about muslims. Its funny that you care so much what I write. 

10 minutes ago, kreole said:

you criticise muslim aggression no?

who's stopping you? 

what a loser.