The only case for India to remain as one nation.

uttermost

2 minutes ago, batman said:

actual enemy combatant @3$%

ok even if i go by your logic of 1/5th size.....kerala/kashmir surely come under that 1/5 thumb rule so i am assuming indian army can manage that......so my theory holds good right?

no it doesn't. without local support in both kashmir and kerala, Indian army would be outwitted. and India will be sidelined in the global stage, if it attempts that.

sanghi ideas are so idiotic. Its amusing they think that it's awesome.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

haha.. sanghi crying for a little victory. CITI_c$y

remind me when India attacked Pakistan? lol.

they just defended their territory. that too with so many losses, when pak sent only lightly trained mujahirs in place of their army to do their dirty work. lol.

aha typical jnu jholiwala knowledge.....that extends only till kargil war....

In 1965 indian army almost reached lahore, in 1971 90,000 pak soldiers(presumably with toy guns) were taken as prisoners and released only after bhutto signed simla pact......

oh maybe you didn't have access to this info in JNU library.....not your fault

Just now, batman said:

aha typical jnu jholiwala knowledge.....that extends only till kargil war....

In 1965 indian army almost reached lahore, in 1971 90,000 pak soldiers(presumably with toy guns) were taken as prisoners and released only after bhutto signed simla pact......

oh maybe you didn't have access to this info in JNU library.....not your fault

still bragging about ancient history.. hmmm..sCo_^Y

go ahead. make plans based on an army that specializes only in brutalizing locals, raping their women, killing their men. Its obvious how it'll pan out, except for sanghi bird brains.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

no it doesn't. without local support in both kashmir and kerala, Indian army would be outwitted. and India will be sidelined in the global stage, if it attempts that.

sanghi ideas are so idiotic. Its amusing they think that it's awesome.

haha global stage.....who? trump? putin? asad? lol.....

india crossed international border and went to doklam and stay put for several days being f2f with chines soldiers. what did the global stage do???

when the ruler sitting on the throne is a viral hindu....nobody will dare to point fingers....

your perceived fear of the global stage is howlarious

1 minute ago, batman said:

haha global stage.....who? trump? putin? asad? lol.....

india crossed international border and went to doklam and stay put for several days being f2f with chines soldiers. what did the global stage do???

when the ruler sitting on the throne is a viral hindu....nobody will dare to point fingers....

your perceived fear of the global stage is howlarious

Ah, so first you sanghis make up your minds on what you want to do.

have beef curry in kerala, or invade it. lol.

don't be so confused.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

still bragging about ancient history.. hmmm..sCo_^Y

go ahead. make plans based on an army that specializes only in brutalizing locals, raping their women, killing their men. Its obvious how it'll pan out, except for sanghi bird brains.

Mee kulam vallanu army nunchi peekestey clean ayipotadi

8 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Ah, so first you sanghis make up your minds on what you want to do.

have beef curry in kerala, or invade it. lol.

don't be so confused.

i clearly stated my theorem earlier....

however i doubt if the calph supporters would have the guts to gather at one place as long as modi is on the throne

2 minutes ago, batman said:

i clearly stated my theorem earlier....

however i doubt if the calph supporters would have the guts to gather at one place as long as modi is on the throne

what theorem? dude, just retire.

I think nuvvu India lo levu and neeku India lo system nachatledu.. nuvvu India lo undi system ki against fight chese opika or dhairyam levu. So India vadili vellipoyavu e desham nachaka..inka y r u still bothering about India...desam mukkalu aipovali adi idi ani..nee daggara money unte oppression ki guri avtunnaru anukunna oka nalugurini nuvvu unna country ki tesukelli vallaki new life ivvu.. nuvvu vellipoyav country vadilesi India ninnu apaledu kada like north korea...ikkade undi nuvvu suffer kavali ani cheppaledu kada so neeku enough freedom undi to do what you want to do..so e desham mukkalu aipovali army valla emi avvadu communist rajyam vacheyali ani post lu vaddu bro..neeku India tho problem undi so vellipoyav so let it be no one will judge you coz chala mandi better standard of living kosam veltaru but e posts valla nuvvu achieve chesedi emi ledu okkadu kuda ah so called oppression nundi bayataki radu ne post valla..neeku time and energy bokka..ledu nuvvu idi entertainment kosam chestunte well enjoy chesuko..