Hyderabad Metro

mahesh1

On 11/28/2017 at 10:59 AM, Kool_SRG said:

Even if MYTAS deal went off it was during Congress time the project kicked off under L&T no...Infact many of the present day metro projects kick started during UPA 1 & 2 tenure.

Yes the metro started in UPA regime and it is good...No body can deny that...but everything in the UPA govt is associated with corruption.. that is the thing I hate the most... 

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

Yes the metro started in UPA regime and it is good...No body can deny that...but everything in the UPA govt is associated with corruption.. that is the thing I hate the most... 

is this also associated with corruption ?

12 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

We cannot generalize for all things no..

18 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

We cannot generalize for all things no..

But most of it right... who ever is the PM, ultimate power lies with the Gandhis... that is what I hate most...

23 hours ago, TheBrahmabull said:

coreste.. hyd india la ledu gaa .. vere vallu vundoddu.

avunu avunu andukey andhraollu inka kukatpally ni vadili povadam ledhu ani TOM_B cheppadu

11 hours ago, aakathaai said:

40 ante middle class ki expensive anukunta kada monthly 2000 daatiddhi emo daily aithe

yeah 2k-3k ante expensive ey, i think passes teeskuney vallaki  employer and state side nunchi konchem discount ippinchagaligithey HMRL vallu, buspasses ki mmts passes ki egapaddattu janaalu deeniki kooda egapadthaaru , travel time save avthunanduku employers aa maathram chestharemo ani hope.

also the fare for the time saved, i better than a local AC buses being run by RTC right now.

9 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

avunu avunu andukey andhraollu inka kukatpally ni vadili povadam ledhu ani TOM_B cheppadu

yeah 2k-3k ante expensive ey, i think passes teeskuney vallaki  employer and state side nunchi konchem discount ippinchagaligithey HMRL vallu, buspasses ki mmts passes ki egapaddattu janaalu deeniki kooda egapadthaaru , travel time save avthunanduku employers aa maathram chestharemo ani hope.

also the fare for the time saved, i better than a local AC buses being run by RTC right now.

Good demand seen for Smart cards first day they are anticipating around 1 Lakh public to take metro ride..End to end daily up & down cheste 120 rupees avuddi with 1 trip each side. 120 oka 25 working days chuste it will be around 3K but considering travel time and convenience its ok anukunta. It will take time to settle.

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Good demand seen for Smart cards first day they are anticipating around 1 Lakh public to take metro ride...

phase 1 finish ayyeppatiki they hope it  comes 10 lakh ppl, that number seems outrageous but any number north of 5 lakhs commuters per day is good or hyd roads

ippudu sasthunnar roads meeda