Hyderabad Metro

mahesh1

Travelled yesterday from uppal to Rasoolpura to go to VISA Office to collect my passport :). 

It was so easy right from entering station, buying tickets, entering platform and getting into the train. The only issue I see is too much crowd (coaches were filled with people almost like RTC buses) and frequency of trains(it was 16 minutes per train yesterday).  everybody wants to experience it and that could be the reason for the crowd.

But once I got in, it was awesome to look at all the places from top view , AC coaches(no sweating) and quick travel. I also think trains were going at slower speed because of more number of people( it took almost 34 minutes to reach rasoolpura from uppal)

4 minutes ago, camsam said:

Travelled yesterday from uppal to Rasoolpura to go to VISA Office to collect my passport :). 

It was so easy right from entering station, buying tickets, entering platform and getting into the train. The only issue I see is too much crowd (coaches were filled with people almost like RTC buses) and frequency of trains(it was 16 minutes per train yesterday).  everybody wants to experience it and that could be the reason for the crowd.

But once I got in, it was awesome to look at all the places from top view , AC coaches(no sweating) and quick travel. I also think trains were going at slower speed because of more number of people( it took almost 34 minutes to reach rasoolpura from uppal)

35 km/h avg speed for metro @camsam

miyapur-to-nagole 41min on avg 

speed inthe untundi, which shid be fine, rather than commuting for 2-2.5hrs, 40+ mins is way better kada :) ppl dont mind standing even if it is full

21 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

speed inthe untundi, which shid be fine, rather than commuting for 2-2.5hrs, 40+ mins is way better kada :) ppl dont mind standing even if it is full

Yes definitely better . just na feelling unde crowd valla slow vellinada endhi ani. 

inkokati, rates konchem ekkuva ani feel avthunnaru locals , example my brother. Entha facilities bavunna, he is telling he will use only for longer routes like uppal-miyapur.

uppal-rasoolpura , it was 40 RS one way. but ye mataki amata, city ni aa top view lo chusthunte aa feeling ye vere unde, chala places lo antha greenery undhani putti perigina nake theliyadhu until yesterday @3$%

30 minutes ago, camsam said:

*=:

48 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

speed increase chestaru anta going forward....