Director Forced Heroine For Sex!

Piracy Raja

I think these kind of harassment is everywhere... some times women take advantage of it too... film personalities life always news lo vuntundi and manam very interested to know what’s happening behind the scenes anduke prathi Chinna vishayam News avuthundi... 

next men from film industry open up avutharemo... 😜 let’s see

2 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

I think these kind of harassment is everywhere... some times women take advantage of it too... film personalities life always news lo vuntundi and manam very interested to know what’s happening behind the scenes anduke prathi Chinna vishayam News avuthundi... 

women take advantage because that's the only option available for them. And I'm happy they take advantage of it.

why would men open up? men created this system. They won't challenge it. They won't like what'll come off it, if too many people challenge it.

Just now, uttermost said:

It wasn't even smart.

Just one personal question was so provocative for a man but expect women to keep quiet when they are harassed..

what an irony 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Not just film industry. harassment complaints have to be taken seriously in all industries. otherwise the world will continue to suck.

1 minute ago, NinduChandurudu said:

antha sodi...asala vadu force eda chesadu..okavela chesthe idhi moosukuni enduku kurchundi...ippuda gortochinda deeniki..publicity stunt laa undi

Arey.. akkada unnatte chepthunnav kada

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

Not just film industry. harassment complaints have to be taken seriously in all industries. otherwise the world will continue to suck.

True.. now things have changed a bit... let’s hope for a better world where both men and women are not forced for these things 🙏

3 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

antha sodi...asala vadu force eda chesadu..okavela chesthe idhi moosukuni enduku kurchundi...ippuda gortochinda deeniki..publicity stunt laa undi

Inka em em jarigindi kuda chepochu kada

Just now, cyndrilla said:

Just one personal question was so provocative for a man but expect women to keep quiet when they are harassed..

what an irony 

again. its not irony. Its called 'being a man'. 

That's how many men think. Its easy for me to slip into female bashing too, sometimes. Its always important for the women around to challenge such stupid statements. and for men to apologise, learn from it, and move on.

but don't challenge too many men in this db. :) 

or rather be careful while doing it. this db has a huge imbalance in women/men, and you can't handle comments if they start marking you.

this is where feminist sisterhood is helpful no? even though I disagree with some aspects of feminism, I find that world view useful. men refuse to grow up without being shamed enough.

13 minutes ago, uttermost said:

fight enduku cheyyali bro? eppudo jarigina incident, adhi kooda its not rape. peru chebithey evadiki use?

ila jarguthondi ani cheppatamey correct. so the new girls can know that these things can be spoken about more freely in public now, and the dynamics between the powerful and the powerless can shift a little bit.

emi cheppakudadhu ani cheppataaniki manam evaru?

guys have their networks where they talk about and share their conquests (girls) kadha. This is an unspoken girl's network anuko. I'm definitely rooting for the girls to win. the guys behaviour always disgusted me.

Im with girls too.. if its not taken to next level waste antunna... ivala oka ame matladidhi... inthaka mundhu chala mandhi matladaru..
adhi evariki gurthundadhu.. malli manam dhani gurinchi matladam...malli ila oka ame vachi appatlo naku ila jarigindhi ani (malli no names)...

And idhi publicity stunt kadhu ani lokaniki cheppalante name unte better ani naa feeling.. lekapothe I see it as anta.com

ila jarguthondi ani cheppatamey correct. so the new girls can know that these things can be spoken about more freely in public now, and the dynamics between the powerful and the powerless can shift a little bit.

Idhi jaruguthundi ani inthaka mundhu nunche telsu...manam puttaka mundhu nunchi pedhalu aada pillalni cinemavallaki ivvadani aalochincharu ... pampataniki ista padaledhu... appati nunchi eppatiki change ledhu.. vadu alantodu ani evaru cheppaledhu..

so ivaltiki repatiki marpu ravali ante they should speak out loud and more facts. Like spotlight scandal la okati bayatiki vasthe mellaga stream line ithai antunna

11 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

There’s nothing funny about that question...It’s just an example how easily a  person can lose his/her cool

keep judging people.. it is an example how people try to make fun of others while poking into their lives, but not get serious when asked a human/animal routine in everyone's life.. grow up drama artists..

Just now, battu said:

Im with girls too.. if its not taken to next level waste antunna... ivala oka ame matladidhi... inthaka mundhu chala mandhi matladaru..
adhi evariki gurthundadhu.. malli manam dhani gurinchi matladam...malli ila oka ame vachi appatlo naku ila jarigindhi ani (malli no names)...

Idhi jaruguthundi ani inthaka mundhu nunche telsu...manam puttaka mundhu nunchi pedhalu aada pillalni cinemavallaki ivvadani aalochincharu ... pampataniki ista padaledhu... appati nunchi eppatiki change ledhu.. vadu alantodu ani evaru cheppaledhu..

so ivaltiki repatiki marpu ravali ante they should speak out loud and more facts. Like spotlight scandal la okati bayatiki vasthe mellaga stream line ithai antunna

naming a person for something that happened many many years ago is pointless, unless that person has done a recent similar act, and the naming can actually help the recent case.

Otherwise, we should give the benefit of doubt that people can change, and will change into better people. plus the guy can be punished only when the incident can be proved, and there's no way to prove what these women allege.

ila jaruguthundi ani andariki telisi undachu, but ila bayata chepthaaru ani teliyadu ga chesey vaallaki. more and more women speak out, atleast some men will think twice about pulling such lame stunts.