Director Forced Heroine For Sex!

Piracy Raja

Just now, uttermost said:

they are stuck between a rock and hard place. sometimes they enjoy that attention, sometimes its too much for them. They are people too.

They are not free to choose to stay or quit. Quitting means getting married to equally abusive loser husband and giving up chance to a decent life.

so they stay, and they do have the right to ask men to tone it down.

as for camera, it may start happening from now. girls can blackmail men in power with video evidence, because cameras are everywhere now.

says who? world lo rendey options unnaya? either film industry or get married to a loser abusive husband? 

There are tons of kids with a half decent camers proving their worth on youtube... thats one option for starters 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

asusual matter lekunda vaagadame... lol 

hehe...lekapoithey nee vadugu ki ardam vachettatu matladudu okate takuva malla...! 

4 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

aa videos ventane release cheyyakkarle.. they can do that after their career is done... moreover I dont like the fact these women dont come out until they dont have anymore offers... this is not really an unavoidable harrassment, they are free to choose to stay or quit the industry or complain with an evidence right at that moment (like the video example I said)... but instead they thrive in the industry despite knowing the fact that this happens and later comes out after years. 

If they enable harassment of another girl, then it's a huge problem. If they suffered harassment in silence, out of need for saving their career, I see no hypocrisy in talking about it.

ofcourse, no one can be punished based on what happened several years back, but its a dialogue, and an important one to be had in public.

Too many men get away with treating women like meat.

same applies if its a woman in power does that to a man.

2 hours ago, cyndrilla said:

I don't intentionally challenge anyone...sometimes it's hard to keep quiet..I was a silent spectator of this DB for about an year...

Some statements made me create an ID and post my comments...

Can't keep quiet always...and it's ok to have an opinion difference and still respect each other...

But in this DB, when people disagree rather than giving strong reasons people opt abusive words..

you can walk away as this is an anonymous platform but doesn't help with real life relationships..

I found you an exception..I have noticed many discussions and making this statement..

This has nothing to do with your supporting me..(this will be an expected remark now)

@3$%@3$%

says who? world lo rendey options unnaya? either film industry or get married to a loser abusive husband? 

There are tons of kids with a half decent camers proving their worth on youtube... thats one option for starters 

I was not talking of the new girls who enter the industry. I'm sure they are more assertive than the older actresses, and will call out men right then and there.

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

Unfortunately that’s the bitter truth... chances ayupoyuna actress andaru US ki vachi chese business adhe...

how do they carry money back ??

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

hehe...lekapoithey nee vadugu ki ardam vachettatu matladudu okate takuva malla...! 

so nenu correct chesina nee sentence gurinchi em reply ivvalenu antav... lol 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

all new age actresses now have popular youtube, instagram accounts that makes them some money.

again someone without access to these, and networks to make them work can be stuck with a lecherous producer or director.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

If they enable harassment of another girl, then it's a huge problem. If they suffered harassment in silence, out of need for saving their career, I see no hypocrisy in talking about it.

ofcourse, no one can be punished based on what happened several years back, but its a dialogue, and an important one to be had in public.

Too many men get away with treating women like meat.

same applies if its a woman in power does that to a man.

see the difference is... this is not rape... it was based on more or less mutual consent, maybe they werent liking it but no one forced them to those men's bedrooms... I know it sucks and I dont like that concept either but all Im saying is they can just walk away from there... but ikkada antha aipoyaka after building a career on that there is no point to whine in public about being suppressed or harassed... 

4 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

so nenu correct chesina nee sentence gurinchi em reply ivvalenu antav... lol 

sentence correct chesina anukuntunnav...kani, nuv chesindi correct ani nuv okadive anukunte etla ?

my way highway anukunte...iga ayinatte..! 

kaaniy..adedo suggessions istunav kada ...kaaniy...

see the difference is... this is not rape... it was based on more or less mutual consent, maybe they werent liking it but no one forced them to those men's bedrooms... I know it sucks and I dont like that concept either but all Im saying is they can just walk away from there... but ikkada antha aipoyaka after building a career on that there is no point to whine in public about being suppressed or harassed... 

its not rape. its harassment. Its creating an environment hostile to the worker. If she walks away from there, she won't have a career. 

she didn't whine. she was asked a question and she described what happened. why should she not describe it? 

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

sentence correct chesina anukuntunnav...kani, nuv chesindi correct ani nuv okadive anukunte etla ?

okay ani oppukovatam entha kastam Halwa neeku. 

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

https://www.speakingtree.in/blog/ram-nam-satya-hai

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-meaning-of-Hindi-Chant-Ram-Naam-Satya-Hai

asusual... you get owned and then start to move the goal posts... probably the n'th time you get your arse handed back to you....