Director Forced Heroine For Sex!

Piracy Raja

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

again. its not irony. Its called 'being a man'. 

That's how many men think. Its easy for me to slip into female bashing too, sometimes. Its always important for the women around to challenge such stupid statements. and for men to apologise, learn from it, and move on.

but don't challenge too many men in this db. :) 

or rather be careful while doing it. this db has a huge imbalance in women/men, and you can't handle comments if they start marking you.

this is where feminist sisterhood is helpful no? even though I disagree with some aspects of feminism, I find that world view useful. men refuse to grow up without being shamed enough.

I don't intentionally challenge anyone...sometimes it's hard to keep quiet..I was a silent spectator of this DB for about an year...

Some statements made me create an ID and post my comments...

Can't keep quiet always...and it's ok to have an opinion difference and still respect each other...

But in this DB, when people disagree rather than giving strong reasons people opt abusive words..

you can walk away as this is an anonymous platform but doesn't help with real life relationships..

I found you an exception..I have noticed many discussions and making this statement..

This has nothing to do with your supporting me..(this will be an expected remark now)

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

congrats bro. nee ishtam ochindi chesko. I just said your statement is wrong. I know that you have no intention to discuss it. and I don't want to irritate you, because you don't irritate me. Lets keep it that way.

a reminder

Just now, MRI said:

you made a smart comment to not get personal.. i abide to it even before you mentioned it.. better stay that way.. :)

It was not a personal comment. your comment was borderline disgusting, no?

I mentioned that I won't irritate you. Not that I won't call you out on your comments. 

ma  room lo okadu unnadu 

vadu cheputunadu  last tana gatehring lo heroines vachedi  padukovaniki ani 

ma vadu tana members bargain cheyadam chusadu ata .

hotel ku velli chesedi rdi atta

medium size heroines ku 1500+flight ticket+food +hotel atat

reaming oka 5k varaku bsuiness chesatrau ata 

5 minutes ago, battu said:

Im with girls too.. if its not taken to next level waste antunna... ivala oka ame matladidhi... inthaka mundhu chala mandhi matladaru..
adhi evariki gurthundadhu.. malli manam dhani gurinchi matladam...malli ila oka ame vachi appatlo naku ila jarigindhi ani (malli no names)...

And idhi publicity stunt kadhu ani lokaniki cheppalante name unte better ani naa feeling.. lekapothe I see it as anta.com

ila jarguthondi ani cheppatamey correct. so the new girls can know that these things can be spoken about more freely in public now, and the dynamics between the powerful and the powerless can shift a little bit.

Idhi jaruguthundi ani inthaka mundhu nunche telsu...manam puttaka mundhu nunchi pedhalu aada pillalni cinemavallaki ivvadani aalochincharu ... pampataniki ista padaledhu... appati nunchi eppatiki change ledhu.. vadu alantodu ani evaru cheppaledhu..

so ivaltiki repatiki marpu ravali ante they should speak out loud and more facts. Like spotlight scandal la okati bayatiki vasthe mellaga stream line ithai antunna

why do you need to take gender supportive roles? why not fight an ideology? be it woman, man, or lgbtq? i c ur point and i think we r saying the same.

1 minute ago, Detriotlions said:

ma  room lo okadu unnadu 

so?

Just now, uttermost said:

It was not a personal comment. your comment was borderline disgusting, no?

I mentioned that I won't irritate you. Not that I won't call you out on your comments. 

others need to perceive which category your comment fell into, not urself.. u claim your comment was not personal but judge my comment was disgusting.. i feel your comment was personal as well.. do you agree? No. So better behave..

3 minutes ago, Detriotlions said:

ma  room lo okadu unnadu 

vuuu....

2 minutes ago, Detriotlions said:

ma  room lo okadu unnadu 

Unfortunately that’s the bitter truth... chances ayupoyuna actress andaru US ki vachi chese business adhe...

when such incidents happen, the so called feminists groups chill at their comfort.. however, they come out making noise thzt 50%executives r not women.. 50% of ivy league admissions r not women and bs.. 

Just now, MRI said:

others need to perceive which category your comment fell into, not urself.. u claim your comment was not personal but judge my comment was disgusting.. i feel your comment was personal as well.. do you agree? No. So better behave..

dude. I said that your comment wasn't smart. how's that personal? compared to what you asked that girl? did your question even have any relevance to the topic?

there was nothing wrong about her asking if you were married, because you were needlessly 'judgmental' with your first comment. The same thing you accuse her of, but she was just being curious, not judgmental.

1 minute ago, MRI said:

when such incidents happen, the so called feminists groups chill at their comfort.. however, they come out making noise thzt 50%executives r not women.. 50% of ivy league admissions r not women and bs.. 

how is this relevant? are you arguing against feminists, or the girls in the industry or girls in general?

10 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

I don't intentionally challenge anyone...sometimes it's hard to keep quiet..I was a silent spectator of this DB for about an year...

Some statements made me create an ID and post my comments...

Can't keep quiet always...and it's ok to have an opinion difference and still respect each other...

But in this DB, when people disagree rather than giving strong reasons people opt abusive words..

you can walk away as this is an anonymous platform but doesn't help with real life relationships..

I found you an exception..I have noticed many discussions and making this statement..

This has nothing to do with your supporting me..(this will be an expected remark now)

I'm not supporting you. I'm against the way men generally treat women, and make excuses for it.

I know that I'm the only borderline feminist in this db. but I can't be a feminist, because I'm not a woman.