Director Forced Heroine For Sex!

Piracy Raja

10 minutes ago, Detriotlions said:

ma  room lo okadu unnadu 

vadu cheputunadu  last tana gatehring lo heroines vachedi  padukovaniki ani 

ma vadu tana members bargain cheyadam chusadu ata .

hotel ku velli chesedi rdi atta

medium size heroines ku 1500+flight ticket+food +hotel atat

reaming oka 5k varaku bsuiness chesatrau ata 

Adi nuvvu nammesava?

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

dude. I said that your comment wasn't smart. how's that personal? compared to what you asked that girl? did your question even have any relevance to the topic?

there was nothing wrong about her asking if you were married, because you were needlessly 'judgmental' with your first comment. The same thing you accuse her of, but she was just being curious, not judgmental.

smart is a characteristic associated with a noun.. not to a clause.. if u have said it wasn't logical, it would have not been personal.. i think u guys have more training in using english language..

i made a comment of my view.. y did she ask me a personal question and call it "troubled"? If her's is curious mind, i am also curious abt her sex life.

btw, if u r not trying to get personal.. y not express ur opinion on the issue rather than taking someone's side by jumping inti a personal argument? Neither of us solicited ur intervention.

16 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

I don't intentionally challenge anyone...sometimes it's hard to keep quiet..I was a silent spectator of this DB for about an year...

Some statements made me create an ID and post my comments...

Can't keep quiet always...and it's ok to have an opinion difference and still respect each other...

But in this DB, when people disagree rather than giving strong reasons people opt abusive words..

you can walk away as this is an anonymous platform but doesn't help with real life relationships..

I found you an exception..I have noticed many discussions and making this statement..

This has nothing to do with your supporting me..(this will be an expected remark now)

don't expect anything from this db. This db is for trolls. You should find a better db. or try irc. I'm still surprised it maintains a healthy male:female ratio in many of its channels. 

but even irc is crap. internet discussion is harmful in general. nothing can be done.

take long walks, and find a hobby. :) 

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

how is this relevant? are you arguing against feminists, or the girls in the industry or girls in general?

i am arguing about the cunning political agendas carried in the name of feminism by incompetent ppl. for me, any living object deserves respect.

1 minute ago, MRI said:

smart is a characteristic associated with a noun.. not to a clause.. if u have said it wasn't logical, it would have not been personal.. i think u guys have more training in using english language..

i made a comment of my view.. y did she ask me a personal question and call it "troubled"? If her's is curious mind, i am also curious abt her sex life.

btw, if u r not trying to get personal.. y not express ur opinion on the issue rather than taking someone's side by jumping inti a personal argument? Neither of us solicited ur intervention.

you should get into her pms if you don't want me to intervene. don't be silly.

yes. your original comment was the sign of a troubled mind. Any sane thinkin, self respecting girl would ask you that question.

Even I asked you that question several weeks back, and you said you have a girl. And I didn't comment on it.

her sex life has nothing to do with the question she asked. if you want to discuss about this, I have all day. I'm sure you have better things to do. I'm retired, and my kids won't wake up until another 3hrs.

Just now, uttermost said:

you should get into her pms if you don't want me to intervene. don't be silly.

yes. your original comment was the sign of a troubled mind. Any sane thinkin, self respecting girl would ask you that question.

Even I asked you that question several weeks back, and you said you have a girl. And I didn't comment on it.

her sex life has nothing to do with the question she asked. if you want to discuss about this, I have all day. I'm sure you have better things to do. I'm retired, and my kids won't wake up until another 3hrs.

I dissgree but good luck

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

don't expect anything from this db. This db is for trolls. You should find a better db. or try irc. I'm still surprised it maintains a healthy male:female ratio in many of its channels. 

but even irc is crap. internet discussion is harmful in general. nothing can be done.

take long walks, and find a hobby. :) 

I have a busy enough schedule to keep me occupied..just that staying away from family...edho manavallu ane feeling...

true..not a right place for people like me

1 minute ago, MRI said:

i am arguing about the cunning political agendas carried in the name of feminism by incompetent ppl. for me, any living object deserves respect.

you are stretching it a bit much. Here we have a woman who just said that she was harassed.

unless you are okay with women being harassed, I don't understand where political agendas come in here.

btw, its not a normal regular thing for a man to harass a woman. its perhaps fine if a man asks a woman out or flirts with her, but only if she shows interest too. you know two hands needed for a clap, otherwise its a slap.

8 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

I have a busy enough schedule to keep me occupied..just that staying away from family...edho manavallu ane feeling...

true..not a right place for people like me

Arey jaanedo kaka..! Manam manam okkati..lokam annaka all type public vuntaru kaka....susi mazaa lutainchukovale...itla feel hotha toh kaisa yaaron ?