Director Forced Heroine For Sex!

Piracy Raja

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

don't be so modest. I know I make you feel like an idiot, with idiot friends around you, both here and on twitter. lol.

as said Joker, ur entertaining as fcuk! please dont go anywhere spend as much time as possible in the DB and entertain us! #laughingstock! :) 

18 minutes ago, ARRJUN_REDDY said:

arey nuvvu nijam ga picchi pookonivi raa nijammga nijam nenu ite naaa jeevitham laa sudaley nee lekka dhed dimak gadini 

nee jeevitham antha ee db lo pichi p la ki ankitham cheyyi. 

twitter lo velli soodu. akkadnundi copy kottey nenu ikkada post esedhi.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

nuvvu pettuko poll. I don't give a fcuk about this db or people in it. 

velli kosuko po, db kosam. joker ga.

arey joker pookaaa DB ki brahmanandam lekka tayar iyyinav ga nuvvu  CITI_c$y

8 minutes ago, ARYA said:

but your entertaining as fcuk joker!

1 minute ago, ARYA said:

as said Joker, ur entertaining as fcuk! please dont go anywhere spend as much time as possible in the DB and entertain us! #laughingstock! :) 

bhayya nuvvu pogidinaava denginavaa  CITI_c$y

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

nee jeevitham antha ee db lo pichi p la ki ankitham cheyyi. 

twitter lo velli soodu. akkadnundi copy kottey nenu ikkada post esedhi.

arey gitla nuvvu entha serious post veyyaniki try sesina comedy ipotunnav ga erri frookaa CITI_c$y

16 minutes ago, uttermost said:

she can't give up a particular film after she signed up for it. she can avoid working with those specific people after she's done with this film. which the actress in the TS story seems to have done.

if you want to talk about Indian industry, I want you to give me an example of a heroine who claimed harassment from someone and later worked with them. I dont think it happens.

ofcourse she can, after signing up. The producer cant proceed legally because there was harassment involved.

its almost never happens, that someone in the prime of their career talks about these. and moreover they dont even name the personnel. I know some instances where they said something bad happened and they stopped working with them after that, which is what they need to do. 

15 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

ardam kala. leave it. my point is, let them express what they have gone through in whatever way they can, even if it doesn't change anything. Otherwise world/industry will be filled with people like Weinstein. 

ok

Just now, ARYA said:

Its surprising that fcukwits like you actually understand or even can put together enough letters to read what I write. but its nice to know that you take the trouble of doing it. 

keep losing your sh1t on what I type. That's all you're good for. :) 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

ofcourse she can, after signing up. The producer cant proceed legally because there was harassment involved.

its almost never happens, that someone in the prime of their career talks about these. and moreover they dont even name the personnel. I know some instances where they said something bad happened and they stopped working with them after that, which is what they need to do. 

its too much hassle mostly. she can just finish the film, and keep away.

16 minutes ago, ARRJUN_REDDY said:

arey poll pedadamaa DB lo biggest chillar lk gadu evadu ani...evvadiki deposits raavu akhanda majority tho gelustav labor frooka

DB lo vundedi anta fake pakodis...me matalu chelav...inka poyi ne 8 years resume prepare chesuko po.

DB is meeting place for all fake pakodis ani andariki telisindey@3$%

9 minutes ago, ARRJUN_REDDY said:

arey gitla nuvvu entha serious post veyyaniki try sesina comedy ipotunnav ga erri frookaa CITI_c$y

orey, meeru entha try chesina, repu malli inko thread lo nenu post estha.

enduku time waste cheskuntaaru?

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Its surprising that fcukwits like you actually understand or even can put together enough letters to read what I write. but its nice to know that you take the trouble of doing it. 

keep losing your sh1t on what I type. That's all you're good for. :) 

you make me laugh even when ur mad! :) ur gifted breh! #clown 

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

DB lo vundedi anta fake pakodis...me matalu chelav...inka poyi ne 8 years resume prepare chesuko po.

DB is meeting place for all fake pakodis ani andariki telisindey

AREY mental frooka em matladutunnav ra sex harrasment lo resume lo fake lu endi ra did you loose your body mind co ordination lately? @3$%