Director Forced Heroine For Sex!

Piracy Raja

19 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

yeah nenu cheppindi adhe... aavida peddha heroine ayyunte ee maatalu muchatlu bayataki vachevi kavu ani... that is my point. 

my point is...not everyone can become successful like above actresses. If the criteria to become successful is to listen to whatever Director/prducer asks, that needs to be changed. Let the women express what they have gone through. It is their right in any field. Otherwise we cannot differentiate a good person from bad person. She did it today. idhi nijam ayite, repu someone will come forward. If it is false accusation, she will face even bigger backlash. 

33 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Also how is her talking important? Unless that gives her a relief from venting out? Is something really going to change because she talked, like any new laws or any action on the one (pretty sure she didnt name any) harassed her?

Are you saying no one really knows about it before she spoke? Or did you learn anything new from what she said? Everyone already knows what she said but no one have solid proofs to put the wrong guys in the spot light... that is what im trying to say from the first post, do something about it or play along or just altogether  avoid it. We all know that it happens, no point coming out and talking about it. 

yes. it gives her relief when she talks about it. then again, it creates new problems, like people randomly calling her all sorts of names, digging out her personal information to prove that she's a s1ut, etc.

social shame? do you think a video of Dil Raju harassing a girl will ever surface? It'll surface when he's out of his prime, and no longer powerful enough to call the shots.

laws cannot change people. even if the harasser is punished after a protracted legal battle, things won't change for women at workplaces. .It'll change when men stop making excuses for their behavior, and challenge men around them to act professionally, and women stop accepting sh1t as normal.

her talking out gives both men and other women the opportunity to express solidarity with her. In reality, she's exposing herself to really vile comments, but that's the choice she's making.

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yes. it gives her relief when she talks about it. then again, it creates new problems, like people randomly calling her all sorts of names, digging out her personal information to prove that she's a s1ut, etc.

social shame? do you think a video of Dil Raju harassing a girl will ever surface? It'll surface when he's out of his prime, and no longer powerful enough to call the shots.

laws cannot change people. even if the harasser is punished after a protracted legal battle, things won't change for women at workplaces. .It'll change when men stop making excuses for their behavior, and challenge men around them to act professionally, and women stop accepting sh1t as normal.

her talking out gives both men and other women the opportunity to express solidarity with her. In reality, she's exposing herself to really vile comments, but that's the choice she's making.

I didnt say Dil Raju's video will surface, im asking you to imagine what if that happens. 

I dont support the vile comments against her if she is not wrong. But I dont see anything changing either, not in the foreseeable future

16 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

im not uncomfortable... dhani valla em use ledu antunna, and like I said above may be they are venting out. antha kanna I dont see anything.

no im not supporting the "unlucky men" who are exposed, i couldnt care less. Infact i would be happy if these women actually put out the names instead of saying "a big producer" "a star director" etc. 

yeah ee cine heroines coming out matter lo I may not be able to show much sympathy because of all the reasons I stated in this thread. To put short, they know that would happen, they had a choice to avoid, they could have talked about right then, they can still talk about it despite making a huge career out of it. So I sense a lot of hypocrisy and bitterness despite them being harassed

They reach out to like minded people by speaking out. they receive plenty of support from others in the same position. It makes them feel better. even when there are much greater number of people running them down.

their hypocrisy and bitterness is immaterial. All they want is a conversation.

They cannot change the system with a video or audio proof. I gave you one example of Tehelka guy where the tape disappeared, after the girl waited for several days to report her rape in the lift. Its quite impractical that any tape will make its way to the public, if the guy on the other end is powerful.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

They reach out to like minded people by speaking out. they receive plenty of support from others in the same position. It makes them feel better. even when there are much greater number of people running them down.

their hypocrisy and bitterness is immaterial. All they want is a conversation.

They cannot change the system with a video or audio proof. I gave you one example of Tehelka guy where the tape disappeared, after the girl waited for several days to report her rape in the lift. Its quite impractical that any tape will make its way to the public, if the guy on the other end is powerful.

like I said maybe if they are doing this to "vent out" then fine by all means but if they are expecting something to change in this system or help with their career then nothing will happen.

I dont know about the tehelka guy you talk about... adi epudu aindi, how old was that? I dont think its that difficult to get a video out in this age with so much technology, just sharing it on FB or whatsapp is going be enough, people will make it viral 

4 minutes ago, ARYA said:

another attention seeking whoreee

hammaya...final ga oka worthy candidate ochi ceritfy chesadu.  nuvu certify ivaledhu ani memu essays rastunam ga...damn it. 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

I didnt say Dil Raju's video will surface, im asking you to imagine what if that happens. 

I dont support the vile comments against her if she is not wrong. But I dont see anything changing either, not in the foreseeable future

you are such a practical man, that you can't see beyond utility of an act. Sometimes the utility of an act is quite personal, and has nothing to do with cleaning up a system.

personally, I won't surprised if there's sexual harassment charges on 3/4th of the partners in my previous company. I won't need 'proof'. I have seen it happen, and challenged it unsuccessfully to be branded a dour face.

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

hammaya...final ga oka worthy candidate ochi ceritfy chesadu.  nuvu certify ivaledhu ani memu essays rastunam ga...damn it. 

@3$%

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

2 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

@3$%

7 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

like I said maybe if they are doing this to "vent out" then fine by all means but if they are expecting something to change in this system or help with their career then nothing will happen.

I dont know about the tehelka guy you talk about... adi epudu aindi, how old was that? I dont think its that difficult to get a video out in this age with so much technology, just sharing it on FB or whatsapp is going be enough, people will make it viral 

women don't have a career beyond a certain level, generally. Things will happen when more and more women speak up. It may move slowly, but it'll happen. As a first, many companies try to maintain gender diversity in their offices. I think women should give up marriage and say fcuk you to guys and have a career and fcuk around. Too many women waste their life in marriage and having kids.

it was inside the premises, in a lift where the Tehelka owner penetrated a girl's ** with his finger. that girl is his daughter's friend too, who used to come to his house.

then he wrote apologising emails to her, which is available in public domain.

the girl first complained to HR, who tried to hush it up, and then she filed a criminal complaint, but Tehelka refused to release the tape. All the technology won't help them, unless the girl's boyfriend is a motivated hacker.

5 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

thanks for considering me as worthy and not considering you as not worthy anyways nice to see a pulka trying his luck with sarcasm!  but good try!

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

women don't have a career beyond a certain level, generally. Things will happen when more and more women speak up. It may move slowly, but it'll happen. As a first, many companies try to maintain gender diversity in their offices. I think women should give up marriage and say fcuk you to guys and have a career and fcuk around. Too many women waste their life in marriage and having kids.

it was inside the premises, in a lift where the Tehelka owner penetrated a girl's ** with his finger. that girl is his daughter's friend too, who used to come to his house.

then he wrote apologising emails to her, which is available in public domain.

the girl first complained to HR, who tried to hush it up, and then she filed a criminal complaint, but Tehelka refused to release the tape. All the technology won't help them, unless the girl's boyfriend is a motivated hacker.

are you narsi man? +-