Director Forced Heroine For Sex!

Piracy Raja

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

I think you are confusing two different things. No heroine whined that she had to sleep with this and that guy for a role. They accept that its part of doing business, and do it.

The complaint comes from when they are not interested to sleep, and still had to put up with antics of the guy trying to get them to sleep. That's why their career didn't take off (besides the fact they are terrible actresses in general).

okay, there was a woman who blamed madhur bhandarkar for rape, because he promised her film chances and took advantage of her. but it was a specific complaint, and she even gave detailed descriptions of how she was exploited over the years. that is a criminal complaint, and nothing came off it.

im not confused... 

if they are not interested then why are they still in the industry? dont they know there is no way around it, unfortunately? if you said they accept it and its part of doing business which clearly means they know that exists then whats the point of this "not interested" thing, you either do that or dont do that, simple. Why do you ignore the fact about what I keep banging on.  THESE THINGS DONT COME OUT IF SHE GOES ON TO BECOME A STAR. Can anyone say the likes of anushka, kajal werent in the same place when they were upcoming actresses? Now that they (star heroines) are a lot more powerful dont you think them coming out and talking about the situations they faced with specific names of men will make more sound than these small time actresses who are still struggling to make a name? I will give this a rest now

to complain criminally Im assuming there should be some sort of tangible proof? dont know if she could present that. 

8 minutes ago, ARYA said:

lol here comes a self proclaimed yoda who sees into everyone's life...aa narsi gadu oka certified retard adiki nuvvu protegee.. roflmao...ina Actress ni Dir harass seyyatam and office lo regual collegues ladies ni harrass seyyatam okate anna point tho matlade nee lanti half baked sannasulani  nijamgane erragadda lo leka pote lawsons bay lo cherpinchali for immediate help! atlast saw some jr retard who is in unison with the big retard narsi

lol. harassment ekkadaina okkatey. 

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Why do you think they got what they deserved? 

they were let go of their job? depending on the level of harassment they could potentially be prosecuted... what else do you want?

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

im not confused... 

if they are not interested then why are they still in the industry? dont they know there is no way around it, unfortunately? if you said they accept it and its part of doing business which clearly means they know that exists then whats the point of this "not interested" thing, you either do that or dont do that, simple. Why do you ignore the fact about what I keep banging on.  THESE THINGS DONT COME OUT IF SHE GOES ON TO BECOME A STAR. Can anyone say the likes of anushka, kajal werent in the same place when they were upcoming actresses? Now that they (star heroines) are a lot more powerful dont you think them coming out and talking about the situations they faced with specific names of men will make more sound than these small time actresses who are still struggling to make a name? I will give this a rest now

to complain criminally Im assuming there should be some sort of tangible proof? dont know if she could present that. 

No. They are okay with sleeping with some, and not sleeping with others, etc. They have their preferences. Its her body, and she can do what she wants with it.

if you can understand tamil, look up an interview a somewhat popular tamil actress called Kasturi (in the 90s) gave. she admits that favors are exchanged for roles, and that's not a big deal. 

the problem is when someone tries to force you when you don't want to do it.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

lol. harassment ekkadaina okkatey. 

CHEPPINA kada...you need help ani! anyways you need to be this way and entertain us...I did'nt have the intention of pelting stones at shittt like you and ur protegee...continue entertaining us with your retarded brain! 

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

No, why would I think that way. DB is about BS. You are welcome.

coz, I don giv a fuckk abt you nor ur master Narsi! anyways entertain us with your half baked shittt!!! looks like the biggest retard the DB has ever seen Mr Narsi has got a sidekick clown to entertain us from now on! 

4 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

im not confused... 

a girl can have a career without sleeping around. just that she won't be a star. that's all.

she can sleep around with specific people if she wants to. Its men who created that system, that she exploits.

what is not acceptable is when men harass her when she declines to sleep with some of them.

that's the difference between what you are saying, and what I'm saying.

I'm not saying that sleeping itself is wrong, but that harassment should be called out.

3 minutes ago, ARYA said:

CHEPPINA kada...you need help ani! anyways you need to be this way and entertain us...I did'nt have the intention of pelting stones at shittt like you and ur protegee...continue entertaining us with your retarded brain! 

poyi veli H1 threads vesukoka ikada ne lolli endi. velu po. This time learn to use telugu language words DB folks can understand. apudu male sanskrit vesevu. janalu chadavaleka sastaru

2 minutes ago, ARYA said:

lol. I don't care what you have to say about me. don't waste your breath. 

1 minute ago, ARYA said:

coz, I don giv a fuckk abt you nor ur master Narsi! anyways entertain us with your half baked shittt!!! looks like the biggest retard the DB has ever seen Mr Narsi has got a sidekick clown to entertain us from now on! 

lol. what a loser. 

vaarini...

inka kottukuntunara..!!! asalu meeru matlaedi..TS ki link lekunda meeru mee agendas and opinions express chesthu vyakthigatha dooshanalaki digutunnaru..!

pakka thread paddadi...lungi and langa gurinchi..vacheyandi..