Director Forced Heroine For Sex!

Piracy Raja

5 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

hammaya...final ga oka worthy candidate ochi ceritfy chesadu.  nuvu certify ivaledhu ani memu essays rastunam ga...damn it. 

all potential harassers. lol.

their luck, they'll leave corporate world to start a business on their own. If they stay, they are definitely going to say something offensive to some intern and be slapped with an harassment complaint. :) 

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you are such a practical man, that you can't see beyond utility of an act. Sometimes the utility of an act is quite personal, and has nothing to do with cleaning up a system.

I didnt expect her to "clean up the system" that was just an argument based on what we are talking in this thread.  If we are talking about the personal level, then I had an argument to that side too. Why didnt she not come out the day after she was called into the bedroom? Yes, she was worried her career might be done, she hoped her career to take off which clearly didnt and hence she pointed that incident out. Like you already caught my point I sense some sort of bitterness here. So is she unhappy and spoke these words because she was harassed or because her career didnt take off as expected?

Nenu monna annadhi idhe neetho, the argument with you goes on in circles, I will have to make my point multiple times :( 

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

their luck, they'll leave corporate world to start a business on their own. If they stay, they are definitely going to say something offensive to some intern and be slapped with an harassment complaint. :) 

you are a potential erragadda patient! rofl :)

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

I didnt expect her to "clean up the system" that was just an argument based on what we are talking in this thread.  If we are talking about the personal level, then I had an argument to that side too. Why didnt she not come out the day after she was called into the bedroom? Yes, she was worried her career might be done, she hoped her career to take off which clearly didnt and hence she pointed that incident out. Like you already caught my point I sense some sort of bitterness here. So is she unhappy and spoke these words because she was harassed or because her career didnt take off as expected?

Nenu monna annadhi idhe neetho, the argument with you goes on in circles, I will have to make my point multiple times :( 

CITI_c$y

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

women don't have a career beyond a certain level, generally. Things will happen when more and more women speak up. It may move slowly, but it'll happen. As a first, many companies try to maintain gender diversity in their offices. I think women should give up marriage and say fcuk you to guys and have a career and fcuk around. Too many women waste their life in marriage and having kids.

it was inside the premises, in a lift where the Tehelka owner penetrated a girl's ** with his finger. that girl is his daughter's friend too, who used to come to his house.

then he wrote apologising emails to her, which is available in public domain.

the girl first complained to HR, who tried to hush it up, and then she filed a criminal complaint, but Tehelka refused to release the tape. All the technology won't help them, unless the girl's boyfriend is a motivated hacker.

Good luck with that. I say this with strong confidence that it will never happen because you are comparing film industry in which there are no regulating bodies with an office which has a board (HR) to deal with these.

Didnt know about this incident at all, very sad but I still cant believe its really that sad to publish a video to social networking sites in this age

9 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol. eh thread lo lions laga statements antey. In office, they are cats, or may be even less, always thinking about surviving next day. They are more miserable than the actress we are talking. ikadaki vachi statements antey. repu Trump H1 lepestunadu na parisditi enti ani thread vestaru...silly fellows 

5 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Good luck with that. I say this with strong confidence that it will never happen because you are comparing film industry in which there are no regulating bodies with an office which has a board (HR) to deal with these.

Didnt know about this incident at all, very sad but I still cant believe its really that sad to publish a video to social networking sites in this age

oh, wow. I am assuming you don't work in typical tech/IT firm? Didn't you see latest Uber issue. There are still many places where women were treated badly and HR can't do anything. 

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

oh, wow. I am assuming you don't work in typical tech/IT firm? Didn't you see latest Uber issue. There are still many places where women were treated badly and HR can't do anything. 

last thing I know uber lo kontha mandhi theesesaru ee harassment case meedha... I dont know if you are talking about that

gallery_36163_1_1291493.gif office lo pani lekapoye sariki manchi ga timepass chestunaru ga .. asalu ila quote chesina actress kuda intha ghanam discussion autundi ani expect chesi undadhu .. twitter lo tag cheyandi evaraina .. afdb vrudhulu chaala discuss chesaru ani 

8 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

lol. eh thread lo lions laga statements antey. In office, they are cats, or may be even less, always thinking about surviving next day. They are more miserable than the actress we are talking. ikadaki vachi statements antey. repu Trump H1 lepestunadu na parisditi enti ani thread vestaru...silly fellows 

lol here comes a self proclaimed yoda who sees into everyone's life...aa narsi gadu oka certified retard adiki nuvvu protegee.. roflmao...ina Actress ni Dir harass seyyatam and office lo regual collegues ladies ni harrass seyyatam okate anna point tho matlade nee lanti half baked sannasulani  nijamgane erragadda lo leka pote lawsons bay lo cherpinchali for immediate help! atlast saw some jr retard who is in unison with the big retard narsiCITI_c$y

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

I think you are confusing two different things. No heroine whined that she had to sleep with this and that guy for a role. They accept that its part of doing business, and do it.

The complaint comes from when they are not interested to sleep, and still had to put up with antics of the guy trying to get them to sleep. That's why their career didn't take off (besides the fact they are terrible actresses in general).

okay, there was a woman who blamed madhur bhandarkar for rape, because he promised her film chances and took advantage of her. but it was a specific complaint, and she even gave detailed descriptions of how she was exploited over the years. that is a criminal complaint, and nothing came off it.

Just now, ARYA said:

lol here comes a self proclaimed yoda who sees into everyone's life...aa narsi gadu oka certified retard adiki nuvvu protegee.. roflmaoCITI_c$y

you are free to BS whatever you want! You are welcome.